Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AT] ~Art Trades~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Natakiro mmk. here is it. it isnt a full body but i think i got the design right finally. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/mephiles.png[/img] also, did i already tell you that my character Solephiles was my original interpretation of mephiles? he was supposed to be the 'original' mephiles. it was weird. anyways, i made solephiles his own separate character with a different story.
@Natakiro
mmk. here is it. it isnt a full body but i think i got the design right finally.
mephiles.png
also, did i already tell you that my character Solephiles was my original interpretation of mephiles? he was supposed to be the 'original' mephiles. it was weird. anyways, i made solephiles his own separate character with a different story.
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 Oh man, I know that feeling; I can easily get burnt out from art. I have barely been doing any lately, so I thought to try to do some trades on here, as I have been kinda dead on dA for a while (had a really bad experience with an AT on there, and it kinda killed my urge to want to do them with random people on dA anymore.) lol, that sucks, though, getting block from a trade. >_>

And the horns used no texture at all; I simply used a bunch of "shine" and "multiply" layers on it, then did one last "shine" by quickly drawing dots XD The mane was a "hair" brush that I made for myself, along with a Gimp noise texture I generated a while back. After checking my SAI, I don't even have a single texture with the word "Glass" in it XD

Yeah, I've been using Gimp for quite a while now; I'd say at least 8 years? I used to try to do art in it, but I sucked at it, too. I'm rubbish at actually trying to "paint" and shade with it, since getting brush stability/pressure to work with a tablet is a real headache, and the lack of rotating the canvas is also a mess. However, it has GREAT graphic/effect capabilities, such as text, drop shadows, border glows, and other nifty tools under the "Filters" section. Also, I do 100% of my pixel work in Gimp, as well as any pixel animating I need to do.

And that Mephiles looks awesome ^^ Love the textures you used. (man, I can't remember the last time I played a Sonic game; how sad.) And I don't recall which one was Solephiles, so maybe you haven't told me about it, yet. If you want to tell me about your characters, feel free to do so via PM; I'd love to hear about them, but don't want this AT thread going too off topic.
@BlazingPhoenix01 Oh man, I know that feeling; I can easily get burnt out from art. I have barely been doing any lately, so I thought to try to do some trades on here, as I have been kinda dead on dA for a while (had a really bad experience with an AT on there, and it kinda killed my urge to want to do them with random people on dA anymore.) lol, that sucks, though, getting block from a trade. >_>

And the horns used no texture at all; I simply used a bunch of "shine" and "multiply" layers on it, then did one last "shine" by quickly drawing dots XD The mane was a "hair" brush that I made for myself, along with a Gimp noise texture I generated a while back. After checking my SAI, I don't even have a single texture with the word "Glass" in it XD

Yeah, I've been using Gimp for quite a while now; I'd say at least 8 years? I used to try to do art in it, but I sucked at it, too. I'm rubbish at actually trying to "paint" and shade with it, since getting brush stability/pressure to work with a tablet is a real headache, and the lack of rotating the canvas is also a mess. However, it has GREAT graphic/effect capabilities, such as text, drop shadows, border glows, and other nifty tools under the "Filters" section. Also, I do 100% of my pixel work in Gimp, as well as any pixel animating I need to do.

And that Mephiles looks awesome ^^ Love the textures you used. (man, I can't remember the last time I played a Sonic game; how sad.) And I don't recall which one was Solephiles, so maybe you haven't told me about it, yet. If you want to tell me about your characters, feel free to do so via PM; I'd love to hear about them, but don't want this AT thread going too off topic.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@GooglieSalmon I was filling out my queue, so that I know what to do once I get to them, and noticed that you no longer have the hat on him; did you not want me to include the hat, then? Also, which of my dragons were you going to do? And yep, once we start the trade, you can just do it the usual way you do ^^
@GooglieSalmon I was filling out my queue, so that I know what to do once I get to them, and noticed that you no longer have the hat on him; did you not want me to include the hat, then? Also, which of my dragons were you going to do? And yep, once we start the trade, you can just do it the usual way you do ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
Oh right.. yeah, the hat Just looked too stupid.. ^-^
I will Draw Zelahzynis If that's okay :D
{\__/}
( •-• )
(>@Natakiro
Oh right.. yeah, the hat Just looked too stupid.. ^-^
I will Draw Zelahzynis If that's okay :D
{\__/}
( •-• )
(>@Natakiro
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@Natakiro
your images broke D: can you please try to fix them or is it okay if i repost them?
@Natakiro
your images broke D: can you please try to fix them or is it okay if i repost them?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 Sorry about that! I submitted them from dA's stash, so it must have killed the links then. They should be fixed now. ^^

Xel | Fear
@BlazingPhoenix01 Sorry about that! I submitted them from dA's stash, so it must have killed the links then. They should be fixed now. ^^

Xel | Fear
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
alright :) thanks! they work now!
alright :) thanks! they work now!
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@GooglieSalmon Soooo sorry for the absurdly long delay! My internet was down for a while and it has been finally working well enough to come back fully. Still interested in that art trade? ^^ Here's your previous request; let me know if you want something else, or if that's still fine. And you said you could do my Zelahzynis before; still good?
@GooglieSalmon Soooo sorry for the absurdly long delay! My internet was down for a while and it has been finally working well enough to come back fully. Still interested in that art trade? ^^ Here's your previous request; let me know if you want something else, or if that's still fine. And you said you could do my Zelahzynis before; still good?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro it's fine haha :3
I'd still Love to do the trade with you.
Knowles is still my Chosen Dragon, His weird coat thingy ist supposed to be a Hogwarts Uniform (Just in Case you Draw a Part of it, could you maybe make it Look Like one? .-.)
And yes, i still would Like to Draw Zelahzynis, she's so pretty, i don't Mind needing to Stare at her for a Bit :b

I might Take a little longer to Finish the drawing tho
@Natakiro it's fine haha :3
I'd still Love to do the trade with you.
Knowles is still my Chosen Dragon, His weird coat thingy ist supposed to be a Hogwarts Uniform (Just in Case you Draw a Part of it, could you maybe make it Look Like one? .-.)
And yes, i still would Like to Draw Zelahzynis, she's so pretty, i don't Mind needing to Stare at her for a Bit :b

I might Take a little longer to Finish the drawing tho
Art Shop
@Natakiro are we doing shaded or flat-colour? :)
@Natakiro are we doing shaded or flat-colour? :)
Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13