Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [AT] ~Art Trades~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Okay, so i'm not that good, but here's a link to my shop were you can Look at some examples .-.
{\__/}
( ^-^ )
(>@Natakiro
Okay, so i'm not that good, but here's a link to my shop were you can Look at some examples .-.
{\__/}
( ^-^ )
(>@Natakiro
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@Natakiro

hey there! i'm up for a trade c: i'm particularly interested in doing a bust for aizurah ! and i'm always on the hunt for art of my new favourite boy serapheim ~ my art shop's in my signature if you're interested!
@Natakiro

hey there! i'm up for a trade c: i'm particularly interested in doing a bust for aizurah ! and i'm always on the hunt for art of my new favourite boy serapheim ~ my art shop's in my signature if you're interested!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
[color=#006ab8]@BlazingPhoenix01 Ahh, I love it! ~ ♥ You made him all nice and shiny :3 Thank you so much for another awesome artwork ^^ And I have been extremely busy and away from the computer for the past few days, so I sadly haven't gotten much more done with my part. D: I will definitely be able to work on it tomorrow, though! ----- [color=#006ab8]@LuckyBunny Apologies for missing your post! And I'll have to think about it, as I have barely any lore for any of my dragons and will have to come up with something to start with. XD I'll let you know once I do, though! ^^ Since I am really busy this week, I might not be able to get back to you on that particularly fast. ----- [color=#006ab8]@GooglieSalmon That would be cool! :D I'm a bit tight with time this week, but we can still decide on who to do. Would a [b]flat-colored bust[/b] be good? And who would you like me to do for you? As for me, any of the dragons from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2393769/1#post_32123159]this post[/url] would be preferred, especially one of these. ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39823759][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/398238/39823759.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35093009][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/350931/35093009.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37742663][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/377427/37742663.png[/img][/url] ----- [color=#006ab8]@kanceir I would love to do one with you! ~ (I'm a little busy this week, so it might take me a little to get to it.) And those dragons sound great (Serapheim is gorgeous, btw ♥) So a shaded or flat bust of him?
@BlazingPhoenix01 Ahh, I love it! ~ ♥ You made him all nice and shiny :3 Thank you so much for another awesome artwork ^^ And I have been extremely busy and away from the computer for the past few days, so I sadly haven't gotten much more done with my part. D: I will definitely be able to work on it tomorrow, though!

@LuckyBunny Apologies for missing your post! And I'll have to think about it, as I have barely any lore for any of my dragons and will have to come up with something to start with. XD I'll let you know once I do, though! ^^ Since I am really busy this week, I might not be able to get back to you on that particularly fast.

@GooglieSalmon That would be cool! :D I'm a bit tight with time this week, but we can still decide on who to do. Would a flat-colored bust be good? And who would you like me to do for you? As for me, any of the dragons from this post would be preferred, especially one of these. ^^
39823759.png 35093009.png 37742663.png

@kanceir I would love to do one with you! ~ (I'm a little busy this week, so it might take me a little to get to it.) And those dragons sound great (Serapheim is gorgeous, btw ♥) So a shaded or flat bust of him?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
i understand. im used to waiting a month or two for my trades. im glad you like the drawing though :>
@Natakiro
i understand. im used to waiting a month or two for my trades. im glad you like the drawing though :>
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@Natakiro

i'd love a shaded piece! and don't worry about the wait c: i have a commission and some lore i need to write for people before i can get started as well!
@Natakiro

i'd love a shaded piece! and don't worry about the wait c: i have a commission and some lore i need to write for people before i can get started as well!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
@Natakiro [s]i'm Not quite Sure what exactly flat-coloured means, so i guess I'd Just colour it Like Always (?)[/s] For the dragon, I'd Love you to colour this Guy Here, If that's alright :0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37114469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371145/37114469_350.png[/img] [/url] If you do the hat, could you try Not to make it Look super stupid? ^-^ (it's my HP Fandragon and i Just don't know If i should leave the hat or not, because it Looks so weird.. help xD)
@Natakiro i'm Not quite Sure what exactly flat-coloured means, so i guess I'd Just colour it Like Always (?)

For the dragon, I'd Love you to colour this Guy Here, If that's alright :0

37114469_350.png

If you do the hat, could you try Not to make it Look super stupid? ^-^ (it's my HP Fandragon and i Just don't know If i should leave the hat or not, because it Looks so weird.. help xD)

frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
[color=#006ab8]@BlazingPhoenix01 Here you go! ~ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/648c/f/2018/115/c/c/fear_trade_by_natakiro-dc9ufoi.png[/img]
@BlazingPhoenix01 Here you go! ~

fear_trade_by_natakiro-dc9ufoi.png
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
O.M.G...
that is amazing. i can tell you use paint tool sai :> those are the same textures i used.
i went through a bit of an art block but i think im back into drawing so i should start working on your character soon.
i got out of my block by drawing Mephiles. wanna see?
EDIT:wait :> i finished, didnt i? cool :>
can you ping me when youre available for another trade?
@Natakiro
O.M.G...
that is amazing. i can tell you use paint tool sai :> those are the same textures i used.
i went through a bit of an art block but i think im back into drawing so i should start working on your character soon.
i got out of my block by drawing Mephiles. wanna see?
EDIT:wait :> i finished, didnt i? cool :>
can you ping me when youre available for another trade?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 Glad you like it! ^^ I tried making it have more vibrant shading like your reference. And that's odd, as most of those textures I made myself by using a noise generator in Gimp; I just tried using ones that would look similar enough to the ones I saw on your ref. The only texture I think I used from SAI itself was one called 1 (14), which I can't recall if it came with it or if I got it online. I'm still getting used to SAI ver2; I think the previous version had much better brush dynamics, but the new version has better ones for lining/sketching. But yes, I use SAI, and have for years XD I started as a traditional artist with just mechanical pencil, but don't have the desk space anymore to do than much, nowadays.

And my character? Didn't you already do your part of the trade?

And I would love to see it! ~ ♥ I have never properly drawn him, and would like to, if I ever get the time (I never draw anything for myself, so I doubt it XD)

And I'll let you know when I am done with the current batch ^^ I'm gonna take a little break, as my hand is super cramped from doing so much art and coliseum this week, and I have to work on something for my sis' birthday (which I will NOT get done in time) :/
@BlazingPhoenix01 Glad you like it! ^^ I tried making it have more vibrant shading like your reference. And that's odd, as most of those textures I made myself by using a noise generator in Gimp; I just tried using ones that would look similar enough to the ones I saw on your ref. The only texture I think I used from SAI itself was one called 1 (14), which I can't recall if it came with it or if I got it online. I'm still getting used to SAI ver2; I think the previous version had much better brush dynamics, but the new version has better ones for lining/sketching. But yes, I use SAI, and have for years XD I started as a traditional artist with just mechanical pencil, but don't have the desk space anymore to do than much, nowadays.

And my character? Didn't you already do your part of the trade?

And I would love to see it! ~ ♥ I have never properly drawn him, and would like to, if I ever get the time (I never draw anything for myself, so I doubt it XD)

And I'll let you know when I am done with the current batch ^^ I'm gonna take a little break, as my hand is super cramped from doing so much art and coliseum this week, and I have to work on something for my sis' birthday (which I will NOT get done in time) :/
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
im stressed out from the many trades ive started and one of them had been the cause of my art block. like really. i got an art block from a cat OC... anyways... i had forgotten which ones i finished. give me a sec and i'll upload the Mephiles pic.

the horns and the mane look like textures from sai. and another one from sai that i used for fearamalgam was 'glass 3'. you made it look good though.
also, you use GIMP?! i used to use gimp and my art sucked
@Natakiro
im stressed out from the many trades ive started and one of them had been the cause of my art block. like really. i got an art block from a cat OC... anyways... i had forgotten which ones i finished. give me a sec and i'll upload the Mephiles pic.

the horns and the mane look like textures from sai. and another one from sai that i used for fearamalgam was 'glass 3'. you made it look good though.
also, you use GIMP?! i used to use gimp and my art sucked
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13