Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Working on orders! Wind Foddart
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@KKorven Can I please be added to your pinglist? @CheeseChatot [b]Username:[/b] Malis [b]Player ID Number:[/b] 29070 [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38751999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387520/38751999_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Price:[/b] 80 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] She is an [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34134477]Arakkoa[/url] so I'd love her to be a bird-person. (Like Kirsek, she has been corrupted by the fel)
@KKorven Can I please be added to your pinglist?

@CheeseChatot
Username: Malis
Player ID Number: 29070
Link to Dragon/Character: 38751999_350.png
Price: 80 levels
Other Information: She is an Arakkoa so I'd love her to be a bird-person. (Like Kirsek, she has been corrupted by the fel)
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Hikumi A Bird-person would be wonderful please! (Though if you have trouble with that I'd also be happy with a dragon with extra bird features.) Also, my leveled dragons will be coming from Nazurak. I'll get him to send them over shortly.
@Hikumi A Bird-person would be wonderful please! (Though if you have trouble with that I'd also be happy with a dragon with extra bird features.) Also, my leveled dragons will be coming from Nazurak. I'll get him to send them over shortly.
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis No problem! I have characters myself who are vaguely bird-like - I tend to draw their face shape and nose kind of sharp (sharp nose as in, bird beak) and their hair with slightly rounded tips as if it was feathers. I can also add extra feathers on their hair, behind their ears or over their clothes. Let me know if that's something you'd like :) Alternatively I can give them some kind of beak mask(?) that covers their nose and mouth so you actually see a beak while they are actually human.
@Malis No problem! I have characters myself who are vaguely bird-like - I tend to draw their face shape and nose kind of sharp (sharp nose as in, bird beak) and their hair with slightly rounded tips as if it was feathers. I can also add extra feathers on their hair, behind their ears or over their clothes. Let me know if that's something you'd like :) Alternatively I can give them some kind of beak mask(?) that covers their nose and mouth so you actually see a beak while they are actually human.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Everything
just sent 18 lvl 7s via 1t pas for a total of 126 lvls, once i have more space i can get and start lvling more dragons for the rest of my payment :)
@Everything
just sent 18 lvl 7s via 1t pas for a total of 126 lvls, once i have more space i can get and start lvling more dragons for the rest of my payment :)
@TinyGryphon Hi, right now I only have 2 spots for training fodder, but I looked under Acceptors since the artist I commissioned wasn't online, and no one was listed. Is there anyone I can send my 2 dragons to in the meantime? Thanks!
@TinyGryphon Hi, right now I only have 2 spots for training fodder, but I looked under Acceptors since the artist I commissioned wasn't online, and no one was listed. Is there anyone I can send my 2 dragons to in the meantime? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@steampunkdNinja
Got'em! I'll record them on spreadsheet after I wake up. I hope you don't mind :)
@steampunkdNinja
Got'em! I'll record them on spreadsheet after I wake up. I hope you don't mind :)
O4T41rS.pngcl14OpS.png
@Hikumi Oh, I meant bird as they are a humanoid bird, not just human with bird features/mask. I hope that clarifies. Here is another picture of an Arakkoa (Ix'kin is another one of my characters) Krisek is a character of mine who has an elven illusion but he really is a bird. I'm sorry if posting his profile made things confusing ^-^~
@Hikumi Oh, I meant bird as they are a humanoid bird, not just human with bird features/mask. I hope that clarifies. Here is another picture of an Arakkoa (Ix'kin is another one of my characters) Krisek is a character of mine who has an elven illusion but he really is a bird. I'm sorry if posting his profile made things confusing ^-^~
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis ooh ok that makes sense! so humanoid bird it is. Do you have actual art of how those two girls look or shall I draw them as the ones you showed me in pics (the Arakkoa) but with other colors/clothes?
I'm sorry if I'm being a little slow/confusing oops ;;
@Malis ooh ok that makes sense! so humanoid bird it is. Do you have actual art of how those two girls look or shall I draw them as the ones you showed me in pics (the Arakkoa) but with other colors/clothes?
I'm sorry if I'm being a little slow/confusing oops ;;
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
[center]@Everything I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do to you [b]Username[/b]: SugaSuga [b]Player ID Number[/b]: 226058 [b]Link to Dragon/Character[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25835147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258352/25835147_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What[/b]: Bust [b]Rendering[/b]: Flat color [b]Lines[/b]: Lineless [b]Background[/b]: Simple [b]Apparel, extras[/b]: Potoo Accent (30 Lv.) + Violet Deepsea Bulb (Free) + Googly Confusion (Free) + Solar Flame Candles (Free) + Crown of Bones (10 Lv) + Whirlwind Crown (10 Lv) + Sanguine Plumage (10 Lv) + Butterfly's Kiss (10 Lv) + Bamboo Breeze Cape (10 Lv) + Brown Wolf Cape (10 Lv) + Leafy Gladeboroughs (10 Lv) = 100 Extra Levels minimum [You might count the Brown Wolf Cape as an animal, and I'm willing to add the 20 extra levels if needed.] [b]Sketch?[/b]: Sure! By all accounts this should be... 220 Lv? [/center]
@Everything I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do to you

Username: SugaSuga
Player ID Number: 226058
Link to Dragon/Character:
25835147_350.png

What: Bust
Rendering: Flat color
Lines: Lineless
Background: Simple
Apparel, extras: Potoo Accent (30 Lv.) + Violet Deepsea Bulb (Free) + Googly Confusion (Free) + Solar Flame Candles (Free) + Crown of Bones (10 Lv) + Whirlwind Crown (10 Lv) + Sanguine Plumage (10 Lv) + Butterfly's Kiss (10 Lv) + Bamboo Breeze Cape (10 Lv) + Brown Wolf Cape (10 Lv) + Leafy Gladeboroughs (10 Lv) = 100 Extra Levels minimum [You might count the Brown Wolf Cape as an animal, and I'm willing to add the 20 extra levels if needed.]
Sketch?: Sure!

By all accounts this should be... 220 Lv?
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@Everything

Username: Damanyuh
Player ID Number: 158289
Link to Dragon/Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158289&tab=dragon&did=11865704
Rendering: Simple rendering
Lines: Line
Apparel, extras: None !
Sketch?: I'll shoot you a pm for details! I'm not sure what I should type there ?

That's 120 levels total, right ? Or is there an extra for the rendering ? If there's one, I apologize, I didn't see it ;u;
@Everything

Username: Damanyuh
Player ID Number: 158289
Link to Dragon/Character: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=158289&tab=dragon&did=11865704
Rendering: Simple rendering
Lines: Line
Apparel, extras: None !
Sketch?: I'll shoot you a pm for details! I'm not sure what I should type there ?

That's 120 levels total, right ? Or is there an extra for the rendering ? If there's one, I apologize, I didn't see it ;u;
+9 Fr time | 20 | French | ♂️| ⚧ | ⚣
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23