Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 125 126
I see that this is closed but I'd like to just stop by because your art is beautiful!
I see that zandalari troll o.o
I see that this is closed but I'd like to just stop by because your art is beautiful!
I see that zandalari troll o.o
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
@Psycho hey hey, I know your shop is closed, but I just needed to drop in to say your dragon art is some of the best I've ever seen??? good lordy its expressive and colorful and gosh
(also based on these last messages, your shop is closed for troubles, so I hope you're doing okay!! good luck!!!)
@Psycho hey hey, I know your shop is closed, but I just needed to drop in to say your dragon art is some of the best I've ever seen??? good lordy its expressive and colorful and gosh
(also based on these last messages, your shop is closed for troubles, so I hope you're doing okay!! good luck!!!)

Magnolia (Mags)
she/her XVZ1THB.png
+3 FR time

tumblr_pmosj6Bo5u1ugpukao1_r6_250.png
art shop
hatchery
@Psycho *sees art* *eyes roll to back of head* Oh. My. Gosh. This. Art. Is. Amazing. Im not an artist...so this art, is SO SO SO good. I've never seen anything like this!! when I clicked on this forum, I literally gasped rlly loud and my parents looked at me like I had issues...buttttt. Your art is amazing. (reading the forum posts before me...I hope your feeling well :), hoping the best for you!)
@Psycho *sees art* *eyes roll to back of head* Oh. My. Gosh. This. Art. Is. Amazing. Im not an artist...so this art, is SO SO SO good. I've never seen anything like this!! when I clicked on this forum, I literally gasped rlly loud and my parents looked at me like I had issues...buttttt. Your art is amazing. (reading the forum posts before me...I hope your feeling well :), hoping the best for you!)
mn0cX9u.gif
hhhhhh so prettyyyy but so expensive..... i loveeee but hhhhhh
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
Think of public education as a Democracy. I too hate when it snows in April.

gay ptide.

Somebody put the lesbian birdhouse in a tree! I'm GAY! I'm gay for the egg!
I love the Venom and the Overwatch fan art. ( I feel like I've complimented all really.)
Maybe I'll commission once I have the funds.
I love the Venom and the Overwatch fan art. ( I feel like I've complimented all really.)
Maybe I'll commission once I have the funds.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
Do you take Treasure instead of gems?

I only have 100 gems bc saving up is a crazy hard thing to do when you don’t get a lot,
But I have a decent amount of Treasure.
Do you take Treasure instead of gems?

I only have 100 gems bc saving up is a crazy hard thing to do when you don’t get a lot,
But I have a decent amount of Treasure.
sherlock-edit.png
@Eligos @chefsquirrel999 lol I hope you guys both realize this thread obviously says closed?
@Eligos @chefsquirrel999 lol I hope you guys both realize this thread obviously says closed?
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif mkyCRvi.png
ipnEeR0.png
B18_L.pngo63-d1-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d2-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d3-The-Plastic-Tree.pngo63-d4-The-Plastic-Tree.pngm38-book.pngo63-d5-The-Plastic-Tree.png
B18_R.png
5PD8YiF.png
@ThePlasticTree
If it were closed indefinitely then the thread would be deleted. I can wait until it's open.
@ThePlasticTree
If it were closed indefinitely then the thread would be deleted. I can wait until it's open.
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
@chefsquirrel999 - no, i have never taken treasure

@Eligos - thank you!! overwatch is def my jam
@chefsquirrel999 - no, i have never taken treasure

@Eligos - thank you!! overwatch is def my jam
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 125 126