Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Moon Siren Artshop || Closed!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@heavenlyaristo

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character):
5' girl with hair that goes a little bit past her shoulders. Her light brown hair is wavy with more of a defined curl as it gets towards the bottom. Her eyes are a sort of gingery green with a hint of blue and a few gold flecks. Her skin is a light tan and she has freckles scattered all over her face, but mostly on her nose. She's in Hufflepuff so if you could have her wearing Hufflepuff colors that would be great! Thanks! Could you also make her standing?

Headshot or Full Body:
Full Body

Linework? Color? Shading?:
Cell Shading

Payment Type:
Treasure
@heavenlyaristo

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character):
5' girl with hair that goes a little bit past her shoulders. Her light brown hair is wavy with more of a defined curl as it gets towards the bottom. Her eyes are a sort of gingery green with a hint of blue and a few gold flecks. Her skin is a light tan and she has freckles scattered all over her face, but mostly on her nose. She's in Hufflepuff so if you could have her wearing Hufflepuff colors that would be great! Thanks! Could you also make her standing?

Headshot or Full Body:
Full Body

Linework? Color? Shading?:
Cell Shading

Payment Type:
Treasure
@LillySunset

Can do, just send over the payment and ill get started on it
@LillySunset

Can do, just send over the payment and ill get started on it
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@LillySunset

oof you beat me too it, ill get startedon your order in the morning as its getting pretty late here!
@LillySunset

oof you beat me too it, ill get startedon your order in the morning as its getting pretty late here!
@HeavenlyAristo

Kk thanks so much!
@HeavenlyAristo

Kk thanks so much!
@HeavenlyAristo

Yeah, that’s amazing, thank you!
@HeavenlyAristo

Yeah, that’s amazing, thank you!
J5x5Xzj.png • Mary Daydream
• FR +13
• Russia
• Female (she/her)
Art Shop
@HeavenlyAristo
Oooh, I love your style!

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): Her eyes are silver, and her hair is a chocolate brown. It would be great if her hair could be in a long braid, otherwise, just down and curly is fine. I included multiple dress options, so feel free to choose whichever is best to draw.
https://imgur.com/a/jYY2l
Headshot or Full Body: Full body
Linework? Color? Shading?: Colored, cell shaded
Payment Type: Treasure
@HeavenlyAristo
Oooh, I love your style!

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): Her eyes are silver, and her hair is a chocolate brown. It would be great if her hair could be in a long braid, otherwise, just down and curly is fine. I included multiple dress options, so feel free to choose whichever is best to draw.
https://imgur.com/a/jYY2l
Headshot or Full Body: Full body
Linework? Color? Shading?: Colored, cell shaded
Payment Type: Treasure
@heavenlyaristo
gOSH HE LOOKS AMAZING ASHSGSJHDS you got the expression right on point sdjhf my snobbish boy looks perfect <33 tysm ahhd you did a great job !!! ;0;
@heavenlyaristo
gOSH HE LOOKS AMAZING ASHSGSJHDS you got the expression right on point sdjhf my snobbish boy looks perfect <33 tysm ahhd you did a great job !!! ;0;
IMG_3120.png
@HeckerDoodle here you go dude, i hope you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3db4/f/2018/042/9/c/homestuck_mdude_by_guardianwolfs-dc2wjsv.png[/img]
@HeckerDoodle

here you go dude, i hope you like it!

homestuck_mdude_by_guardianwolfs-dc2wjsv.png
@Nyria

Hey dude, send over the payment and ill get started!
@Nyria

Hey dude, send over the payment and ill get started!
@HeavenlyAristo

aaaa, it's my boi! Thanks!
@HeavenlyAristo

aaaa, it's my boi! Thanks!
52127312_IH9AX0d483wH0YS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17