Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Moon Siren Artshop || Closed!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center]{Insert Banner that i haven't quite finished yet oops} ------- [color=#5C246E][font=garamond]Deep within the Tangled woods, through the thick mists and ichor, was a lone dragon with a few scattered papers and a single brush. Tread lightly, it seems to be busy at work. [/font][/color] --------- This is but a simple art shop that would like to offer some affordable art to everyone! I offfer a few different options, all of which will have examples and a link to my DA so you can see some of my other work. [/center] --------- [b]Slots:[/b][indent][LIST] [*]1. [*]2. [*]3. SarcasticHawke -paid [*]4. Novalane -pending [*]5. Exeidur -paid [*]6. NorthAzure - pending [*]7. Tipsylover - pending [*]8. cyseri -pending [*]9. peepsnibbles -pending [*]10. Facinarose -pending - FrostCat16 - pending [/LIST][/indent] ------- [center][b][size=10]Prices:[/size][/b][/center] For Headshots [indent][LIST] [*]Sketches 20,000Kt [*]Line Work 35,000KT [*]Color 45,000 [*]Cell Shading 60,000 [/LIST][/indent] For Fullbody [indent][LIST] [*]Sketches 35,000 [*]Line Work 50,000 [*]Color 60,000 [*]Cell Shading 75,000 [/LIST][/indent] **If you'd like me to design your dragon as a Gijinka, it will cost more. ------- I will do...[indent][LIST] [*]Dragons [*]Humans [*]Anthros [*]Gijinka Designs [*]Gore/Pastel Gore [*]Oof i cant think of anything else but feel to just ask! [/LIST][/indent] I will [b]NOT[/b] do...[indent][LIST] [*]Anything sexual, even if i CAN draw it i WONT [*]Anything that is offensive (ex. Racist, homophobic, sexist, ect) [/LIST][/indent] --------- [center][b]Some quick rules to keep in mind![/b][/center][indent][LIST] [*]I expect payment BEFORE i even get started. If your worried i will forget about your order, you can do half before and half after. [*]If I say no to something you had in mind and wanted to order, its a no. [*]Please keep in mind that I will try to get to your order as fast as i can, it might take me a few days to get it done. Give me at the very least 3 days before messaging me about it. Especially if im backed up on orders. [*] 1:1000 Ratio for gems, 1:600 for holiday currency [/LIST][/indent] [quote][center][b]Order form: Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): Headshot or Full Body: Linework? Color? Shading?: Payment Type:[/b] [/quote] With that out of the way, here are a few examples of sketches, line work (both pixel and regular), flat color, and cell shading. Ps. Heres a [url=https://guardianwolfs.deviantart.com/]Link[/url] to my DA so you can see some of my other work. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/5dd0/i/2018/041/2/0/teaser_image_1_by_guardianwolfs-dc2tax9.png[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/2ef0/i/2018/041/9/d/teaser_image_2_by_guardianwolfs-dc2taxe.png[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/d2da/i/2018/041/f/6/teaser_image_3_by_guardianwolfs-dc2taxj.png[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/67ae/i/2018/041/4/e/teaser_image_4_by_guardianwolfs-dc2taxp.png[/img] -------- [center][b]Pinglist:[/b][/center]
{Insert Banner that i haven't quite finished yet oops}

Deep within the Tangled woods, through the thick mists and ichor, was a lone dragon with a few scattered papers and a single brush. Tread lightly, it seems to be busy at work.

This is but a simple art shop that would like to offer some affordable art to everyone! I offfer a few different options, all of which will have examples and a link to my DA so you can see some of my other work.

Slots:
  • 3. SarcasticHawke -paid
  • 4. Novalane -pending
  • 5. Exeidur -paid
  • 6. NorthAzure - pending
  • 7. Tipsylover - pending
  • 8. cyseri -pending
  • 9. peepsnibbles -pending
  • 10. Facinarose -pending
    -
    FrostCat16 - pending

Prices:

For Headshots
  • Sketches 20,000Kt
  • Line Work 35,000KT
  • Color 45,000
  • Cell Shading 60,000

For Fullbody
  • Sketches 35,000
  • Line Work 50,000
  • Color 60,000
  • Cell Shading 75,000

**If you'd like me to design your dragon as a Gijinka, it will cost more.

I will do...
  • Dragons
  • Humans
  • Anthros
  • Gijinka Designs
  • Gore/Pastel Gore
  • Oof i cant think of anything else but feel to just ask!

I will NOT do...
  • Anything sexual, even if i CAN draw it i WONT
  • Anything that is offensive (ex. Racist, homophobic, sexist, ect)

Some quick rules to keep in mind!
  • I expect payment BEFORE i even get started. If your worried i will forget about your order, you can do half before and half after.
  • If I say no to something you had in mind and wanted to order, its a no.
  • Please keep in mind that I will try to get to your order as fast as i can, it might take me a few days to get it done. Give me at the very least 3 days before messaging me about it. Especially if im backed up on orders.
  • 1:1000 Ratio for gems, 1:600 for holiday currency
Quote:
Order form:

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character):
Headshot or Full Body:
Linework? Color? Shading?:
Payment Type:

With that out of the way, here are a few examples of sketches, line work (both pixel and regular), flat color, and cell shading.

Ps. Heres a Link to my DA so you can see some of my other work.

teaser_image_1_by_guardianwolfs-dc2tax9.png
teaser_image_2_by_guardianwolfs-dc2taxe.png
teaser_image_3_by_guardianwolfs-dc2taxj.png
teaser_image_4_by_guardianwolfs-dc2taxp.png

Pinglist:
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
AAAAAD WERE OPEN!
AAAAAD WERE OPEN!
@HeavenlyAristo
I don't have a visual reference for a character, but a fairly detailed description, would you still be willing to draw them?
@HeavenlyAristo
I don't have a visual reference for a character, but a fairly detailed description, would you still be willing to draw them?
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Crystal4180

Sure dude, just swap out the reference for the description!
@Crystal4180

Sure dude, just swap out the reference for the description!
@HeavenlyAristo
Rad

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): Female, relatively lean/athletic build. 5'7, of asian descent w/ tanned skin. Black hair in some sort of pony tail. Has a nautical/pirate based outfit.
Headshot or Full Body: Full body
Linework? Color? Shading?: Colored, cell shaded
Payment Type: Gems
@HeavenlyAristo
Rad

Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): Female, relatively lean/athletic build. 5'7, of asian descent w/ tanned skin. Black hair in some sort of pony tail. Has a nautical/pirate based outfit.
Headshot or Full Body: Full body
Linework? Color? Shading?: Colored, cell shaded
Payment Type: Gems
@Crystal4180

Alrighty, ill get started. Just a few question, whats her eye color, and how pirate-y are we talking here. Like straight out of Pirates of the Caribbean or more lowkey kinda pirate?
@Crystal4180

Alrighty, ill get started. Just a few question, whats her eye color, and how pirate-y are we talking here. Like straight out of Pirates of the Caribbean or more lowkey kinda pirate?
@HeavenlyAristo

I'd say her eye color is amberish, and that the pirate outfit would be closer to reality rather then something more over the top
@HeavenlyAristo

I'd say her eye color is amberish, and that the pirate outfit would be closer to reality rather then something more over the top
@Crystal4180

Alrighty! Ill get started and it shoud be done by tomorrow morning!
@Crystal4180

Alrighty! Ill get started and it shoud be done by tomorrow morning!
@heavenlyaristo
Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): https://toyhou.se/1788055.augustus
Headshot or Full Body: fullbody
Linework? Color? Shading?: shading please!
Payment Type: treasure

could his expression be made somewhat snobbish/stuck-up please? and could he be drawn with his robe? ^^
@heavenlyaristo
Dragon/Reference here (if its another character): https://toyhou.se/1788055.augustus
Headshot or Full Body: fullbody
Linework? Color? Shading?: shading please!
Payment Type: treasure

could his expression be made somewhat snobbish/stuck-up please? and could he be drawn with his robe? ^^
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii

I could do that. Ill get started in the morning, and ping you when im done!
@jurobii

I could do that. Ill get started in the morning, and ping you when im done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17