Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
Artist: @Aurax
Request: smidge of color, hard contrast bust
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/1696256.pascal
Payment: 9 dragons (lvl 5) (am I doing this right? ;u;)
Other info: She's a pretty jolly girl
Request: smidge of color, hard contrast bust
Reference(s): https://toyhou.se/1696256.pascal
Payment: 9 dragons (lvl 5) (am I doing this right? ;u;)
Other info: She's a pretty jolly girl
y6Tz96p.png
Ah, thank you! Then I'd like to place an order if it's alright.
Lemme know if I should pay an extra because of her design or if you have any questions (:

Artist: @Raatha
Request: Chibi
Reference(s): Elise, gallery
Payment: 28 levels (4 dragons)
Other info: Elise's a 20 year old fashion designer/seamstress and she comes from a relatively wealthy family in a victorian/fantasy-like setting. She's a strong-headed girl with a great eye for detail. Elise is very confident in her abilities and in herself, and tries to remain optimistic despite any problem.

Currently, she wears a short blue dress with a pink strapless overdress, also white cuff and neck accessories, beige calf boots and rose pins on her hair and the front of her dress (the roses don't have leaves and they're made of velvety fabric? So they're not really flowers)
Ah, thank you! Then I'd like to place an order if it's alright.
Lemme know if I should pay an extra because of her design or if you have any questions (:

Artist: @Raatha
Request: Chibi
Reference(s): Elise, gallery
Payment: 28 levels (4 dragons)
Other info: Elise's a 20 year old fashion designer/seamstress and she comes from a relatively wealthy family in a victorian/fantasy-like setting. She's a strong-headed girl with a great eye for detail. Elise is very confident in her abilities and in herself, and tries to remain optimistic despite any problem.

Currently, she wears a short blue dress with a pink strapless overdress, also white cuff and neck accessories, beige calf boots and rose pins on her hair and the front of her dress (the roses don't have leaves and they're made of velvety fabric? So they're not really flowers)
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Highwayman Gotcha! Thank you for your order! 9x5 would put you at 45 levels, that is correct~
@Highwayman Gotcha! Thank you for your order! 9x5 would put you at 45 levels, that is correct~
bZOQYBz.png

Request: bust(shoulder up) + smidge of color
Reference(s): Rasputin
Payment: 45 levels
Other info: Human would be awesome. Despite his name, he has an asian look to him. He has some small ref in his lore^^

Request: bust(shoulder up) + smidge of color
Reference(s): Rasputin
Payment: 45 levels
Other info: Human would be awesome. Despite his name, he has an asian look to him. He has some small ref in his lore^^
@Oceannist //
Order Accepted!

Naw, the 28 levels is appropriate for the OC design.
Please send the dragons to an attendant.
c:
@Oceannist //
Order Accepted!

Naw, the 28 levels is appropriate for the OC design.
Please send the dragons to an attendant.
c:
@Juri01 Yes, those refs are good! Thank you for your order~
@Juri01 Yes, those refs are good! Thank you for your order~
bZOQYBz.png
@Raatha
Thank you! I'll send them later tonight because I just left my home for work.
@Raatha
Thank you! I'll send them later tonight because I just left my home for work.
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Aurax
That's great! Thank you very much!
I just send the first bunch of leveled dragons your way (30lv), will send the other 15lv as soon as possible^^ the leveled drags your way :3
@Aurax
That's great! Thank you very much!
I just send the first bunch of leveled dragons your way (30lv), will send the other 15lv as soon as possible^^ the leveled drags your way :3
@Raatha Heck, I tried to resist ordering more but your art is so pretty! I'd like to grab a chibi slot too if possible ^u^ [b]Artist[/b]: Raatha [b]Request[/b]: Chibi (dragon) [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16956216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169563/16956216_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 25 levels [b]Other info[/b]: I'd like somewhere in the art to be a love letter (directed to Tidelord-senpai). It can be poking out of Hinageshi's backpack or she can be clutching one in her claws, or something else that fits! Also please add blush Hinageshi's cheeks [size=1]most importantly[/size] :P
@Raatha Heck, I tried to resist ordering more but your art is so pretty! I'd like to grab a chibi slot too if possible ^u^

Artist: Raatha
Request: Chibi (dragon)
Reference(s):

16956216_350.png

Payment: 25 levels
Other info: I'd like somewhere in the art to be a love letter (directed to Tidelord-senpai). It can be poking out of Hinageshi's backpack or she can be clutching one in her claws, or something else that fits! Also please add blush Hinageshi's cheeks most importantly :P
8wF4Uc8.png
@Ikunoche
Order Accepted!

You're so sweet! Thank you!
it's certainly possible to get another slot from me but that'll be it till I finish one of them!
Gotta leave space for other people too. c:
( though seriously, thank you )

Like I mentioned before, just send your levels to an attendant!
@Ikunoche
Order Accepted!

You're so sweet! Thank you!
it's certainly possible to get another slot from me but that'll be it till I finish one of them!
Gotta leave space for other people too. c:
( though seriously, thank you )

Like I mentioned before, just send your levels to an attendant!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52