Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW, Let me doodle your dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Cyrx" date=2018-01-29 18:30:54] monkfishlover Sorry for the wait, here's your pieces! Let me know if you would like anything changed! [xXx] & [xXx] [/quote] yay! thank you! :D
Cyrx wrote on 2018-01-29:
monkfishlover
Sorry for the wait, here's your pieces! Let me know if you would like anything changed!

[xXx] & [xXx]

yay! thank you! :D
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Bump
Bump
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Cyrx

Thank you so much! Its perfect!
@Cyrx

Thank you so much! Its perfect!
by_ecaflip_by_kittyflash-dc2zzoc.jpgHat_Cat_Small.png4ygH1.gif
Can I get a colored doodle of this lady? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7825229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78253/7825229_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll use her in my signature, so a long noodle pose would work great, and I need her to hold up a sign that says "art shop".
Can I get a colored doodle of this lady?

7825229_350.png

I'll use her in my signature, so a long noodle pose would work great, and I need her to hold up a sign that says "art shop".
blep_1_25_by_cabeverian-dc2vpjm.png Accent Shop
@Luminaries
Here's your second piece, let me know if you would like anything changed!

[xXx]
@Luminaries
Here's your second piece, let me know if you would like anything changed!

[xXx]
@ParadiseRain
Added to the list, thanks!

@Synamon
I'm almost finished with the commission before yours, if you wouldn't mind sending your payment so I can start on yours once I've finished, that would be great!
@ParadiseRain
Added to the list, thanks!

@Synamon
I'm almost finished with the commission before yours, if you wouldn't mind sending your payment so I can start on yours once I've finished, that would be great!
@Synamon

Here's your drawing! I apologize for the wait, I had two sick people to take care of and extra chores but everyone's feeling a little better so I finally had some time to work on yours.

@Luminaries
I should get your last one to you any day now, it's on a different device than the commission I just finished, and I am unable to access it from this device, I apologize for the wait!
@Synamon

Here's your drawing! I apologize for the wait, I had two sick people to take care of and extra chores but everyone's feeling a little better so I finally had some time to work on yours.

@Luminaries
I should get your last one to you any day now, it's on a different device than the commission I just finished, and I am unable to access it from this device, I apologize for the wait!
@Cyrx That's fine! I hope they get better soon, and thank you so much for the drawing!
@Cyrx That's fine! I hope they get better soon, and thank you so much for the drawing!
blep_1_25_by_cabeverian-dc2vpjm.png Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6