Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MEMORIA:: closed slots (Human)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
@Cove hello! could i please be put on the waitlist for when your slots are open again? your art is amazing!
@Cove hello! could i please be put on the waitlist for when your slots are open again? your art is amazing!
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei yes of course thank you!
@ErisFei yes of course thank you!
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
You've been pinged because you requested a spot on my waitlist. If you'd like to be removed from future pings please let me know

@Vikusen @Zith @Saraku @Yara @Braixen @Ameah1234 @Murakali @PhoenixMiko @sugakookie @corvus @lightningpelt @dittles @altair @Bolas @DragonMaiden @Phoenixfyre @ErisFei

I'm opening 10 rush slots to help me pay for a g1 I have 18 hours to raise this money please send help

if you order 3 slots at once and pay in advance I'll give u a 50g discount
You've been pinged because you requested a spot on my waitlist. If you'd like to be removed from future pings please let me know

@Vikusen @Zith @Saraku @Yara @Braixen @Ameah1234 @Murakali @PhoenixMiko @sugakookie @corvus @lightningpelt @dittles @altair @Bolas @DragonMaiden @Phoenixfyre @ErisFei

I'm opening 10 rush slots to help me pay for a g1 I have 18 hours to raise this money please send help

if you order 3 slots at once and pay in advance I'll give u a 50g discount
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove I'll help! sending an order in two min lol
@Cove I'll help! sending an order in two min lol
Hatchery.png
@Cove Could i get a slot with eggs?
@Cove Could i get a slot with eggs?
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@ErisFei thank you!! I'll be waiting <3

@Ameah1234 yes of course! Please post your ref when you're ready
@ErisFei thank you!! I'll be waiting <3

@Ameah1234 yes of course! Please post your ref when you're ready
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove ok! so a bust of Eranyx please :) that would be 500g, correct? i'll send the payment as soon as this is confirmed :)
@Cove ok! so a bust of Eranyx please :) that would be 500g, correct? i'll send the payment as soon as this is confirmed :)
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei no problem what a cutie I can start straight away! Thank you so much for your patronage
@ErisFei no problem what a cutie I can start straight away! Thank you so much for your patronage
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
@Cove Could it be of him? :0 https://sta.sh/04bd8yex8qf
@Cove Could it be of him? :0 https://sta.sh/04bd8yex8qf
Adopt Shop
?-zZ9B=party_oras.png
@Ameah1234 Of course! He's lovely aha
I'll get started as soon as I receive payment
@Ameah1234 Of course! He's lovely aha
I'll get started as soon as I receive payment
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif