Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Nyx's Art Shop (5 slots left)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lightningpelt Awww that sounds so cute! I'll get started on that! And I prefer payment afterwards if that's alright!
@lightningpelt Awww that sounds so cute! I'll get started on that! And I prefer payment afterwards if that's alright!
tumblr_p0pnlpfpzV1wrekyuo1_r1_100.png Art Shop ywIdikz.gif j5fbU.gif NSPuT.gif BHhLE.gif XEf22.gif 7OXxZ.gif oIA99.gif
@IceQueenNora Thank you so much! <3 Works for me~ I'll be looking forward to it, but no hurry at all! ;w;
@IceQueenNora Thank you so much! <3 Works for me~ I'll be looking forward to it, but no hurry at all! ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@IceQueenNora
Sounds great, thanks! :)
Just let me know what items you're interested in whenever and where to send them! Unless you'd like to do that once the commission is finished, that is fine as well. The items won't be going anywhere anytime soon, haha.
@IceQueenNora
Sounds great, thanks! :)
Just let me know what items you're interested in whenever and where to send them! Unless you'd like to do that once the commission is finished, that is fine as well. The items won't be going anywhere anytime soon, haha.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@IceQueenNora

Hello I'm currently looking for art on this http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2325470#post_2325470 forum. I Wonder if you would be interested? For payment I have 200g, unhatched earth egg and more. I can thrown in a Mage's Sapphire overcoat if would like as well
@IceQueenNora

Hello I'm currently looking for art on this http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2325470#post_2325470 forum. I Wonder if you would be interested? For payment I have 200g, unhatched earth egg and more. I can thrown in a Mage's Sapphire overcoat if would like as well
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena I’d definitely be interested! Should I nab a slot for you?
@SnoringHyena I’d definitely be interested! Should I nab a slot for you?
tumblr_p0pnlpfpzV1wrekyuo1_r1_100.png Art Shop ywIdikz.gif j5fbU.gif NSPuT.gif BHhLE.gif XEf22.gif 7OXxZ.gif oIA99.gif
@IceQueenNora

Do you mind if I pmed you to discus the price of the artwork and the detail that it might contain?
@IceQueenNora

Do you mind if I pmed you to discus the price of the artwork and the detail that it might contain?
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@SnoringHyena Sounds good to me!
@SnoringHyena Sounds good to me!
@Galaxtic

Almost exhausted the previous batch of commissions, so I'll be opening up more slots! Ten are available for this round! First-time customers will have priority, but anyone who has commissioned me before will not be turned away!

I also have a pinglist going! If you would like to be added, let me know!
@Galaxtic

Almost exhausted the previous batch of commissions, so I'll be opening up more slots! Ten are available for this round! First-time customers will have priority, but anyone who has commissioned me before will not be turned away!

I also have a pinglist going! If you would like to be added, let me know!
Bump!
Bump!
Friendly bump! I still have all slots in the second batch available!
Friendly bump! I still have all slots in the second batch available!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8