Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Selling cheap digital art! OPEN!
Hey~oo!

I'm collecting money for my next tattoo and I'd love to draw your dragons (or other characters)!
I will draw your character from neck up, with small shading and lighting, as seen from the preview pictures below.

What I can draw for you:
  • Dragons
  • Familiars
  • Animal/anthro/human/gijinka characters, also outside of FR (as long as provided with a reference picture)
  • Requests considering facial expression etc. are welcome. :)

Comment to this topic to claim a spot! There are 5 open for now!

PRICE: 7 USD
  • Payment only via Paypal.
  • I will send you a message after confirming the slot for you and we can discuss the details that way. :)
  • By claiming a slot, you commit to pay withing 3 days after I send you the preview picture of the finished artwork. After I've received the payment, you get the full picture.
  • You are free to post the artwork anywhere, as long as you don't erase the signature and don't claim the artwork as your own. Credit/linking to me isn't necessary, but of course always appreciated. <3

Currently I don't accept other than IRL money as payment.

EXAMPLES:

20r63bo.png
w6vyms.png

CLAIMED SLOTS (1/5)
Thank you for your interest! ~

Here are links to my DEVIANTART and TUMBLR in case you're interested
Hey~oo!

I'm collecting money for my next tattoo and I'd love to draw your dragons (or other characters)!
I will draw your character from neck up, with small shading and lighting, as seen from the preview pictures below.

What I can draw for you:
  • Dragons
  • Familiars
  • Animal/anthro/human/gijinka characters, also outside of FR (as long as provided with a reference picture)
  • Requests considering facial expression etc. are welcome. :)

Comment to this topic to claim a spot! There are 5 open for now!

PRICE: 7 USD
  • Payment only via Paypal.
  • I will send you a message after confirming the slot for you and we can discuss the details that way. :)
  • By claiming a slot, you commit to pay withing 3 days after I send you the preview picture of the finished artwork. After I've received the payment, you get the full picture.
  • You are free to post the artwork anywhere, as long as you don't erase the signature and don't claim the artwork as your own. Credit/linking to me isn't necessary, but of course always appreciated. <3

Currently I don't accept other than IRL money as payment.

EXAMPLES:

20r63bo.png
w6vyms.png

CLAIMED SLOTS (1/5)
Thank you for your interest! ~

Here are links to my DEVIANTART and TUMBLR in case you're interested
Boosting up. :)
Boosting up. :)
Aweh man, I don't have money for this, but I wanted to say your art is really awesome and beautiful. :)
Aweh man, I don't have money for this, but I wanted to say your art is really awesome and beautiful. :)
Art Shop, Click here!

English time zones'
@Fuishi oh, thank you for the comment though! I really appreciate it. <3
@Fuishi oh, thank you for the comment though! I really appreciate it. <3
I love your art!! Gonna subscribe to the thread so I can find it when I have a job lol
I love your art!! Gonna subscribe to the thread so I can find it when I have a job lol
aVzIJsH.png 000 Lore (wip)
Hatchery
Leveling Service
Wishlist
Breeding Cards

Adopts
Comissions!
@ruakku Oooh I'd be interested in one! Could I get one of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34397579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343976/34397579_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ruakku Oooh I'd be interested in one! Could I get one of this girl?

34397579_350.png
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Aphidly Feel free to do so! Thank you for the interest and comment. <3

@Glurpagos Definitely! n_n Please send me a Private Message considering details, if you'd want a specific expression etc. That way I can keep a better track of your commission and send you the payment details when I'm ready.
@Aphidly Feel free to do so! Thank you for the interest and comment. <3

@Glurpagos Definitely! n_n Please send me a Private Message considering details, if you'd want a specific expression etc. That way I can keep a better track of your commission and send you the payment details when I'm ready.
I'll boost this up (for the other continents). c:
I'll boost this up (for the other continents). c:
bump
bump
Ah dang, that you only accept real money :(
Ah dang, that you only accept real money :(
egg.gif