Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Map for a RP
1 2 3 4 5
This is a reused thread!!

I recently started a Warrior Cats RP over here, and while I've gotten most of the lore and stuff down, I could really use a map of the camp and surrounding territory. Looking for something digital, and can pay in 400+kt, 700+g, Fest. stuff, or skins c:

I recently started a Warrior Cats RP over here, and while I've gotten most of the lore and stuff down, I could really use a map of the camp and surrounding territory. Looking for something digital, and can pay in 400+kt, 700+g, Fest. stuff, or skins c:

up
up
@shadow9119 I could try and edit the flags you already have to fit your clan(s)? Do you have a design in mind?
@shadow9119 I could try and edit the flags you already have to fit your clan(s)? Do you have a design in mind?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13
The flags I already have don't belong to me, they're some free banners that were provided on a coding thread. I don't think you'd be allowed to edit them ^^;
@gbot13
The flags I already have don't belong to me, they're some free banners that were provided on a coding thread. I don't think you'd be allowed to edit them ^^;
@shadow9119 Aha!

I could try and mimic the style, then? If that is what you are looking for
@shadow9119 Aha!

I could try and mimic the style, then? If that is what you are looking for
@gbot13
That would be awesome if you could! Yeah, just little flags like that to reflect each of the three groups I have c:
@gbot13
That would be awesome if you could! Yeah, just little flags like that to reflect each of the three groups I have c:
@shadow9119 Do you have a certain design in mind for them?
@shadow9119 Do you have a certain design in mind for them?
@gbot13
Honestly, not really? I'd really like them to include stylized portraits of each of the group leaders (Mazatl, Aiko, and Varinia), and have the colours reflect the sort of...personalities of the groups (brutal, refined, and intimidating respectively)? Other than that, you have a lot of creative freedom c:
@gbot13
Honestly, not really? I'd really like them to include stylized portraits of each of the group leaders (Mazatl, Aiko, and Varinia), and have the colours reflect the sort of...personalities of the groups (brutal, refined, and intimidating respectively)? Other than that, you have a lot of creative freedom c:
Up
Up
@shadow9119
By stylized portraits do you mean you want an image of them with, say, decorations around them? I’ve never seen a flag with a leader’s face on it, so if you have sort of an example of what you’re looking for it would be helpful.

I have examples of previous pixel busts in this thread. Of course, if it is what you end up wanting, the bust would probably be more mono-colored and, of course, on a flag.

In addition, do you have an idea of what you would be willing to pay?
@shadow9119
By stylized portraits do you mean you want an image of them with, say, decorations around them? I’ve never seen a flag with a leader’s face on it, so if you have sort of an example of what you’re looking for it would be helpful.

I have examples of previous pixel busts in this thread. Of course, if it is what you end up wanting, the bust would probably be more mono-colored and, of course, on a flag.

In addition, do you have an idea of what you would be willing to pay?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5