Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Map for a RP
1 2 3 4 5
up
up
@shadow9119 Alright, I got to my mom's house and here is a photo of that painting: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d6d5763ecc9fc5820fb0a33ada49b824/tumblr_ozmx1slHwx1uphpj5o1_1280.jpg[/img]
@shadow9119

Alright, I got to my mom's house and here is a photo of that painting:

tumblr_ozmx1slHwx1uphpj5o1_1280.jpg

@infinituity
Oh wow, that's really good! How much would it cost to get something similar, but with no background? c:
@infinituity
Oh wow, that's really good! How much would it cost to get something similar, but with no background? c:
@shadow9119

Well, for an actual painting (that's acrylic on canvas board), then I would have to say 300g, but if you're willing to pay shipping I would also be able to send you the original.

I'm not sure that I could do a digital version quite the same, but I could give it a try for 150g, I think.
@shadow9119

Well, for an actual painting (that's acrylic on canvas board), then I would have to say 300g, but if you're willing to pay shipping I would also be able to send you the original.

I'm not sure that I could do a digital version quite the same, but I could give it a try for 150g, I think.
@infinituity
I'd be more than willing to pay shipping if you're able to send it c:
@infinituity
I'd be more than willing to pay shipping if you're able to send it c:
@shadow9119

Cool! Unfortunately, I won't be able to get started for about a week, since I'm visiting my parents for Thanksgiving Break and didn't think to bring my painting supplies. Is that alright?
@shadow9119

Cool! Unfortunately, I won't be able to get started for about a week, since I'm visiting my parents for Thanksgiving Break and didn't think to bring my painting supplies. Is that alright?
@infinituity
That's totally fine! Please take all the time you need <3
@infinituity
That's totally fine! Please take all the time you need <3
@shadow9119 I'd love to do this! I'm willing to work out a deal to fit your price range, you can view more of my art here at my shop! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2294423/1#post_2294423][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c761/f/2017/288/4/6/page_banner_by_rukawilliams-dbqmqwo.png[/img][/url]
@shadow9119
I'd love to do this!
I'm willing to work out a deal to fit your price range, you can view more of my art here at my shop!
page_banner_by_rukawilliams-dbqmqwo.png
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
@RukaWilliams
Do you have any examples of betta fish that you'e drawn in the past? c:
@RukaWilliams
Do you have any examples of betta fish that you'e drawn in the past? c:
@shadow9119

Yeah let me try and find it. I own a bettafish myself and have for several years. :)
@shadow9119

Yeah let me try and find it. I own a bettafish myself and have for several years. :)
sig_by_baelfin_dci8azj_by_rukawilliams-dci918z.jpg ______ Ruka Williams
Adopts // Art Shop // Accents-Skins

Ruka ` +`` `` + Certified Weirdo
+ 0 FR~ ~ ~ `` For the HORDE!
Artist+ + + + + Hoof Trimming
1 2 3 4 5