Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Signature Pohip Planters
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@whitesnowpaw

np! i forgot to ask if you could add his hood to it, as the optional apparel?

and when would you like me to send you payment?
@whitesnowpaw

np! i forgot to ask if you could add his hood to it, as the optional apparel?

and when would you like me to send you payment?
(Insert funny signature joke here)
@dragonmaster65 Yyyes i think the hood is doable, and you can send it now, as these get done rather fast, or when you receive the pohip!
@dragonmaster65 Yyyes i think the hood is doable, and you can send it now, as these get done rather fast, or when you receive the pohip!
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42964420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429645/42964420_350.png[/img] [/url] For Fae above with [item=stonewatch flatblade] in the pot and an [item=amelanistic racer] coming out of the 'mouth' (front) Setting up CR.

42964420_350.png

For Fae above with Stonewatch Flatblade in the pot and an Amelanistic Racer coming out of the 'mouth' (front)

Setting up CR.
mM2VM9X.png
wait so if we wanted one item in the back and one in the front would we pay 10x of both or
wait so if we wanted one item in the back and one in the front would we pay 10x of both or
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@jr413 Depends.
If you want, lets say Manaweed on the front and back, you do NOT need to pay up, Just mention it to me, I randomly do it in both or not depending on what plant/item is there. Because if some are too high it looks unnatural that smth so high would stand up straight in such a little space, OR i wont add it on the front if it would hide something important like appearals on the head, or pretty markings.
If you want seperate items in both holes like, stones infront, and plants in the back, you'd need to pay 10 stones and 10 plants!
@jr413 Depends.
If you want, lets say Manaweed on the front and back, you do NOT need to pay up, Just mention it to me, I randomly do it in both or not depending on what plant/item is there. Because if some are too high it looks unnatural that smth so high would stand up straight in such a little space, OR i wont add it on the front if it would hide something important like appearals on the head, or pretty markings.
If you want seperate items in both holes like, stones infront, and plants in the back, you'd need to pay 10 stones and 10 plants!
zz_pohipicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbok51e.pngzz_artshopicon_by_whitesnowpaw-dbqnl2c.png
@Whitesnowpaw

Could I get a quick update on my kelp-hip? I've finally got the drops I want for a mire-hip. :)
@Whitesnowpaw

Could I get a quick update on my kelp-hip? I've finally got the drops I want for a mire-hip. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Will be done today, I usually want everything in queue and order? But im stuck at someone who didnt pay yet. And ive waited some days now but no response so i'll skip them for now and continue without them. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@TheWhiteHart Will be done today, I usually want everything in queue and order? But im stuck at someone who didnt pay yet. And ive waited some days now but no response so i'll skip them for now and continue without them. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Whitesnowpaw

No worries! :) I just didn't want to throw the mire at you if you were still working on a list of planters.
@Whitesnowpaw

No worries! :) I just didn't want to throw the mire at you if you were still working on a list of planters.
TtDzTWB.png
One pohip, please and thank you! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/778/77798_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I please have the planter filled with pink roses, using [item=heart rose], and also have her rainbow silks maybe dangling over the nose or in the plants or something? I'm thinking that [item=rainbow mussels] could maybe be a sub for that...? Also if her accent could be included I would be delighted! If that is calculated/substituted right then I will send the items and cash over at once! Thank you!
One pohip, please and thank you! :D

77798_350.png

Could I please have the planter filled with pink roses, using Heart Rose , and also have her rainbow silks maybe dangling over the nose or in the plants or something? I'm thinking that Rainbow Mussels could maybe be a sub for that...?

Also if her accent could be included I would be delighted!

If that is calculated/substituted right then I will send the items and cash over at once! Thank you!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar I somehow never got the notification for this and just saw this as I wanted to bump?

And yes everything is okay, skin and appearl will be done and the substitue for the roses are fine too!
@briar I somehow never got the notification for this and just saw this as I wanted to bump?

And yes everything is okay, skin and appearl will be done and the substitue for the roses are fine too!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23