Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
@SpicyDoggo thank you! Also sorry for the wait, got unexpectedly busy today ^^"

For expression suggestions, I have a couple so whatever you're most inspired by :) 1. stoic/serious, probably trying to think through a problem. 2. blood thirsty and grinning, in the middle of battle. 3. smiling slightly at a joke someone made

For background color, maybe dark green/brown? like a naturey effect? (it would also be cool if I could get a transparent version too?)

Yep, both sides of his hair is shaved :)

PM me your paypal email whenever you're ready! I am really excited to see the commission, your art is so pretty ;u; <33
@SpicyDoggo thank you! Also sorry for the wait, got unexpectedly busy today ^^"

For expression suggestions, I have a couple so whatever you're most inspired by :) 1. stoic/serious, probably trying to think through a problem. 2. blood thirsty and grinning, in the middle of battle. 3. smiling slightly at a joke someone made

For background color, maybe dark green/brown? like a naturey effect? (it would also be cool if I could get a transparent version too?)

Yep, both sides of his hair is shaved :)

PM me your paypal email whenever you're ready! I am really excited to see the commission, your art is so pretty ;u; <33
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet

I'm really feeling the blood thirsty and grinning, that sounds really fun to draw, if that's okay c:

I can do that color and give you a transparent version as well, that's no problem at all!

I'll PM you now, just waiting to find a place with WiFi to upload the piece before yours so I'm gonna start on yours now ;u; thank you so much for the compliments, I sometimes don't feel like my humanoid art is good so I'm happy to hear that you think its pretty c: <3
@tybaltcatulet

I'm really feeling the blood thirsty and grinning, that sounds really fun to draw, if that's okay c:

I can do that color and give you a transparent version as well, that's no problem at all!

I'll PM you now, just waiting to find a place with WiFi to upload the piece before yours so I'm gonna start on yours now ;u; thank you so much for the compliments, I sometimes don't feel like my humanoid art is good so I'm happy to hear that you think its pretty c: <3
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@Ethiera

Hey there! Here's your picture, let me know if anything needs changed, I tried to go with a font that matched the pairs atheistic ;u; I actually really love their colors, petals just looks great on both of them and now I wish I could get a hen one with a goldenrod primary lol

Also the picture is huge, if you need me to size it down for you I can just let me know the dimensions, however if you want to do it I have no problem with people cropping or resizing :)

NaEFTFq.jpg
@Ethiera

Hey there! Here's your picture, let me know if anything needs changed, I tried to go with a font that matched the pairs atheistic ;u; I actually really love their colors, petals just looks great on both of them and now I wish I could get a hen one with a goldenrod primary lol

Also the picture is huge, if you need me to size it down for you I can just let me know the dimensions, however if you want to do it I have no problem with people cropping or resizing :)

NaEFTFq.jpg
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo

Everything looks good! And yes, I have this thing for petbutt accent matching, it really looks striking, doesn't it?

Just one thing, may I have a version without the text? I might fool around with some fonts to see if I find something I like.

No worries, I can resize it myself if I ever need to.
@SpicyDoggo

Everything looks good! And yes, I have this thing for petbutt accent matching, it really looks striking, doesn't it?

Just one thing, may I have a version without the text? I might fool around with some fonts to see if I find something I like.

No worries, I can resize it myself if I ever need to.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Ethiera It really does! I really will have to look out for some good gen ones to give petbutt (lol that name though) to! Of course! I've found some great fonts on this site here, and they're all free which is lovely. https://www.1001freefonts.com/calligraphy-fonts.php [img]https://i.imgur.com/59VeAZw.png[/img] Thank you again for commissioning me! c:
@Ethiera

It really does! I really will have to look out for some good gen ones to give petbutt (lol that name though) to!

Of course! I've found some great fonts on this site here, and they're all free which is lovely.

https://www.1001freefonts.com/calligraphy-fonts.php

59VeAZw.png

Thank you again for commissioning me! c:
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo

Can you ping me when you have gem slots open again? ^^
@SpicyDoggo

Can you ping me when you have gem slots open again? ^^
@Hiserus

sure sure! c: adding you to the pinglist now
@Hiserus

sure sure! c: adding you to the pinglist now
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@tybaltcatulet

Hey hey hey! Here's your picture, let me know if everything looks okay and if the color looks right with the smudged background! ;u; I really enjoyed drawing this guy, seems like someone who would fit in well with the companions in Skyrim c:
J9FHJq8.jpg
BMqagqQ.jpg
@tybaltcatulet

Hey hey hey! Here's your picture, let me know if everything looks okay and if the color looks right with the smudged background! ;u; I really enjoyed drawing this guy, seems like someone who would fit in well with the companions in Skyrim c:
J9FHJq8.jpg
BMqagqQ.jpg
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo AHHHHHH HE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH <3333 the art came out fantastic!! <333 I really, really love his facial expression and how you did his hair and his face structure and ahhhhhh so good!!! just.... wow ;u; your art is so beautiful and gahhhhh so much love <33 its really really good im still shook haha~

I guess suggestion/edit wise, the only thing that kind of seems... off? to me is his front two teeth? they look a little too wide? If it's not something you can't fix or if it's stylized, then that's totally chill with me ^^
@SpicyDoggo AHHHHHH HE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH <3333 the art came out fantastic!! <333 I really, really love his facial expression and how you did his hair and his face structure and ahhhhhh so good!!! just.... wow ;u; your art is so beautiful and gahhhhh so much love <33 its really really good im still shook haha~

I guess suggestion/edit wise, the only thing that kind of seems... off? to me is his front two teeth? they look a little too wide? If it's not something you can't fix or if it's stylized, then that's totally chill with me ^^
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet I'm so glad you like it, that makes me really happy! ;u; He was very fun to draw, I especally love drawing his hair. Ah, I'm so sorry I love drawing wide teeth haha! It's a stylistic choice but its not a very good one, I try to keep it to my more stylized drawings rather then the "realistic" ones, sorry about that! I have this affinity for wide sharp teeth which I think I got from drawing my own DnD character who has somewhat rat like teeth lol. Let me know if these are any better, if not I'll try to make them thinner, and sorry for any inconveniences ;u; I actually really appreciate you being honest, I want to try and improve my art so this helps a lot. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mvRNe1P.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/i0oRL77.png[/img]
@tybaltcatulet

I'm so glad you like it, that makes me really happy! ;u; He was very fun to draw, I especally love drawing his hair.

Ah, I'm so sorry I love drawing wide teeth haha! It's a stylistic choice but its not a very good one, I try to keep it to my more stylized drawings rather then the "realistic" ones, sorry about that! I have this affinity for wide sharp teeth which I think I got from drawing my own DnD character who has somewhat rat like teeth lol. Let me know if these are any better, if not I'll try to make them thinner, and sorry for any inconveniences ;u; I actually really appreciate you being honest, I want to try and improve my art so this helps a lot.

mvRNe1P.png
i0oRL77.png
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56