Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Spiciest art shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56
@SpicyDoggo Thank you for your patience! I'm ready to order now, I just want to check whether you'd be okay with doing a bust of a pomeranian for me! If you'd prefer to do a less floofy, more dog shaped dog I'm happy to ask for a different character though!
@SpicyDoggo Thank you for your patience! I'm ready to order now, I just want to check whether you'd be okay with doing a bust of a pomeranian for me! If you'd prefer to do a less floofy, more dog shaped dog I'm happy to ask for a different character though!
Na5WGHa.png
@Bewildebeest

Theirs such good boys, you really do have a great taste in characters! I'm so excited to draw them, just read how they're made of blood and that's awesome. ;u;

Oooh, menacing eh? I can totally do something with that! That's super creepy, kind of reminds me of a wendigo lore wise, that's pretty dang neat! I love drawing creepy stuff, I mean I like drawing everything but creepy is very fun to create.

I'll try those two colors, I think that that you're right with the orangeish brown, I think that would look great and make his colors 'pop'.

I just saw you sent a CR, I'm gonna accept it and mark you as paid in the slots so you're all good to go, I don't think this round of slots will take as long as the round before because October's over (bless, this month is fun but way too hectic lol)
@Bewildebeest

Theirs such good boys, you really do have a great taste in characters! I'm so excited to draw them, just read how they're made of blood and that's awesome. ;u;

Oooh, menacing eh? I can totally do something with that! That's super creepy, kind of reminds me of a wendigo lore wise, that's pretty dang neat! I love drawing creepy stuff, I mean I like drawing everything but creepy is very fun to create.

I'll try those two colors, I think that that you're right with the orangeish brown, I think that would look great and make his colors 'pop'.

I just saw you sent a CR, I'm gonna accept it and mark you as paid in the slots so you're all good to go, I don't think this round of slots will take as long as the round before because October's over (bless, this month is fun but way too hectic lol)
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
@FirozTaverbi

No prob, real life stuff comes before FR so I understand ;u; but I can totally draw a pomeranian! I love those poofy marshmallow dogs lol
@FirozTaverbi

No prob, real life stuff comes before FR so I understand ;u; but I can totally draw a pomeranian! I love those poofy marshmallow dogs lol
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@Bewildebeest

I noticed you sent more over then what the fullbody costs, was that intentional or would you like me to send the extra back? ^^
@Bewildebeest

I noticed you sent more over then what the fullbody costs, was that intentional or would you like me to send the extra back? ^^
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo (this totally isnt the first thing im doing right after getting home, oops) I would love a drawing of my terrible boy Juniper o: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/d5b6/i/2017/183/6/0/juniper_vetanier_by_acerbuss-dbev69h.jpg[/img] [b]Type of piece:[/b] Painted bust [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Expression/Pose:[/b] Evil/Snarky looking smirk/grin. The kind that just makes you wanna punch him in the face. Also he wears like a dark grey/black dress shirt with a red tie.
@SpicyDoggo (this totally isnt the first thing im doing right after getting home, oops)

I would love a drawing of my terrible boy Juniper o:

juniper_vetanier_by_acerbuss-dbev69h.jpg

Type of piece: Painted bust

Payment method: Gems

Expression/Pose: Evil/Snarky looking smirk/grin. The kind that just makes you wanna punch him in the face. Also he wears like a dark grey/black dress shirt with a red tie.
@SpicyDoggo Creepy and blood are things [Proto] has in spades XD I'm really excited to see what you create :D

Also that was intentional ;D I really love your art dude!
@SpicyDoggo Creepy and blood are things [Proto] has in spades XD I'm really excited to see what you create :D

Also that was intentional ;D I really love your art dude!
@SpicyDoggo Awesome! Finally, the details: the character in question is a blue merle pomeranian (he's the collie's nephew fyi). I couldn't find any really good references, sorry, but he looks a bit like this, this or this, although he's more on the darker grey side than white. The only particular markings he has other than general freckly merle is eyebrow markings that make him look like he's doing >:) all the time (I couldn't find any examples, I hope that makes sense!)

He has a very pointy nose and ears; his fur is pretty long and he's also a fat boy so he's just like... a tiny face surrounded by 95% floof like this. He describes himself as a "big fat blueberry scone puff" if that helps you imagine the kind of dog and person he is!! In terms of his expression I'd like him to have an open mouthed smile with his tongue sticking out something like this or this.

He does wear a collar, but it's buried under fluff.

I hope that's enough for you to work on! If you need any other examples or you have any particular questions please just ask! Also, I forgot to mention I'll be paying in gems up to 400g and anything else I'll pay in treasure if that's okay!
@SpicyDoggo Awesome! Finally, the details: the character in question is a blue merle pomeranian (he's the collie's nephew fyi). I couldn't find any really good references, sorry, but he looks a bit like this, this or this, although he's more on the darker grey side than white. The only particular markings he has other than general freckly merle is eyebrow markings that make him look like he's doing >:) all the time (I couldn't find any examples, I hope that makes sense!)

He has a very pointy nose and ears; his fur is pretty long and he's also a fat boy so he's just like... a tiny face surrounded by 95% floof like this. He describes himself as a "big fat blueberry scone puff" if that helps you imagine the kind of dog and person he is!! In terms of his expression I'd like him to have an open mouthed smile with his tongue sticking out something like this or this.

He does wear a collar, but it's buried under fluff.

I hope that's enough for you to work on! If you need any other examples or you have any particular questions please just ask! Also, I forgot to mention I'll be paying in gems up to 400g and anything else I'll pay in treasure if that's okay!
Na5WGHa.png
@Hiserus

Lol you're fine, I've been babysitting all morning here and just handed the babe back to his momma so I'm free to draw now! :D

Ooohhhhhh, okay so can I just say my favorite hair colors for characters is red and orange? He looks like he would be a snarky guy, my kind of character! XD But that's fine, I can definitely draw him with that expression and apparel.

Is there a certain color you would like for the background? c: I'll send a transparent copy as well if you'd like.

@Hiserus

Lol you're fine, I've been babysitting all morning here and just handed the babe back to his momma so I'm free to draw now! :D

Ooohhhhhh, okay so can I just say my favorite hair colors for characters is red and orange? He looks like he would be a snarky guy, my kind of character! XD But that's fine, I can definitely draw him with that expression and apparel.

Is there a certain color you would like for the background? c: I'll send a transparent copy as well if you'd like.

OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
@SpicyDoggo I have 3 red heads and 1 ginger oc. I love giving my characters red/orange hair :D
Juniper is my oldest OC. He's the biggest butt ever but I love him :')

For the background just colours that will make him stand out, so anything darker would be great ^-^

I shall send over the gems!
@SpicyDoggo I have 3 red heads and 1 ginger oc. I love giving my characters red/orange hair :D
Juniper is my oldest OC. He's the biggest butt ever but I love him :')

For the background just colours that will make him stand out, so anything darker would be great ^-^

I shall send over the gems!
@FirozTaverbi

"Big fat blueberry scone puff" that's the best and funniest description I've ever read and imagined XD

Everything sounds good, I can imagine what this character looks like from your descriptions and pictures which thank you for all the pictures and descriptions, this is just as good as a illustrated ref of a character!

I think that's enough for me to base the piece on, but is there a color you would like for the background? Also do you want me to do a front view or a 3/4ths view like I did with your collie? I think both would look good but I want your input as what you think would look best :)

400G is actually the price of a bust so that's fine! ;u;
@FirozTaverbi

"Big fat blueberry scone puff" that's the best and funniest description I've ever read and imagined XD

Everything sounds good, I can imagine what this character looks like from your descriptions and pictures which thank you for all the pictures and descriptions, this is just as good as a illustrated ref of a character!

I think that's enough for me to base the piece on, but is there a color you would like for the background? Also do you want me to do a front view or a 3/4ths view like I did with your collie? I think both would look good but I want your input as what you think would look best :)

400G is actually the price of a bust so that's fine! ;u;
OddOz
cRiDBwF.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56