Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | auro art | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@auroshen

Pinglist would be lovely <3 Hopefully I can grab a slot next time.
@auroshen

Pinglist would be lovely <3 Hopefully I can grab a slot next time.
XKrZiyx.png
@auroshen could you add me to the pinglist? :D
@auroshen could you add me to the pinglist? :D
marzipan-63907178-by-etheryn.png ... aze ( they / them )
wishlist / sales
@auroshen ah how about Hayate? I can choose someone else if you're not really feeling him though!
@auroshen ah how about Hayate? I can choose someone else if you're not really feeling him though!
EOfU7Bh.png
@auroshen

Plz add me to pinglist~ :3
@auroshen

Plz add me to pinglist~ :3
@Auroshen since the slots have filled (& I still have saving to do) could you add me to the pinglist as well please? :)
@Auroshen since the slots have filled (& I still have saving to do) could you add me to the pinglist as well please? :)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
@Rochambeau He's here! [url=https://auroshen.deviantart.com/art/Alistair-700761900][img]https://orig14.deviantart.net/004b/f/2017/236/6/b/alistair_by_auroshen-dbl7rcc.png[/img][/url] (click for link, you should be able to download at full size.) [url=https://sta.sh/019n29hssjio]Link to version with no background[/url] I would suggest reuploading these on imgur, since deviantart's links can short out sometimes. Thanks for commissioning me! I really liked working on him, especially his fabulous hair :D If you see anything you want fixed, just ping/PM me. You can send in the payment through whatever method works best for you!
@Rochambeau He's here!

alistair_by_auroshen-dbl7rcc.png

(click for link, you should be able to download at full size.)

Link to version with no background

I would suggest reuploading these on imgur, since deviantart's links can short out sometimes.
Thanks for commissioning me! I really liked working on him, especially his fabulous hair :D If you see anything you want fixed, just ping/PM me. You can send in the payment through whatever method works best for you!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen

Woah dude!!! This is so good ;;;v; Thank you so much!! <3 I'm so glad you liked working on him!!

I'll send over the payment now; do you mind if I upload this onto his TH page ? n _ n
@auroshen

Woah dude!!! This is so good ;;;v; Thank you so much!! <3 I'm so glad you liked working on him!!

I'll send over the payment now; do you mind if I upload this onto his TH page ? n _ n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Rochambeau No problem! You can upload, resize, etc. wherever you want as long as the credit stays on! (Link back to here/my dA would also be cool but not necessary!)
@Rochambeau No problem! You can upload, resize, etc. wherever you want as long as the credit stays on! (Link back to here/my dA would also be cool but not necessary!)
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen Ohh my gosh, your art is so pretty! Would you be willing to do fanart by chance? (Would be of a human cartoon character or my gijinka design of an existing cartoon character, references provided?) If so, could you please add me to your pinglist? But if for any reason you'd rather not do something like that, I understand completely and am sorry for the bother!
@auroshen Ohh my gosh, your art is so pretty! Would you be willing to do fanart by chance? (Would be of a human cartoon character or my gijinka design of an existing cartoon character, references provided?) If so, could you please add me to your pinglist? But if for any reason you'd rather not do something like that, I understand completely and am sorry for the bother!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Fanart is totally fine! I'll add you to the pinglist. ^^
@Vovina Fanart is totally fine! I'll add you to the pinglist. ^^
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6