Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Art for Fodder TCC!!!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35
Hi @Catherine68, I think you are still short 2 levels to finish your order for Keydotzip.

You sent me two levels 10s, and one had breed and gene bonus for +2 levels.
Hi @Catherine68, I think you are still short 2 levels to finish your order for Keydotzip.

You sent me two levels 10s, and one had breed and gene bonus for +2 levels.
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
Name: Evet
Artist: @Moristian
Payment: 72 Levels
Other specifications: I would love another drawing, thinking this girl this time! The one piece of art she does have, the blue in her hair is the fire in her skin if you're curious what that is! So if you could somehow do that as well I'd love it, and if not it's okay!
Name: Evet
Artist: @Moristian
Payment: 72 Levels
Other specifications: I would love another drawing, thinking this girl this time! The one piece of art she does have, the blue in her hair is the fire in her skin if you're curious what that is! So if you could somehow do that as well I'd love it, and if not it's okay!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
[quote name="Aeroden" date=2017-07-20 23:02:03] @Izilen Just a heads up my payment has been completed! [/quote] @Aeroden EEP, sorry, this ping got lost among other pings. I'm so sorry, I should have checked more carefully. I'm posting a smaller version down here and I'll PM you the full-res. I hope you like it! [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/wkfmrs.jpg[/IMG]
Aeroden wrote on 2017-07-20:
@Izilen

Just a heads up my payment has been completed!

@Aeroden EEP, sorry, this ping got lost among other pings. I'm so sorry, I should have checked more carefully. I'm posting a smaller version down here and I'll PM you the full-res. I hope you like it!

wkfmrs.jpg
iPpQXsx.png
@Evet
No problem~
@Evet
No problem~
1cy0kr6.pngAU0lY5b.pngXe3oY5q.pngaZBMkhK.pngvrMya9V.png
@KairyuDee @DeadlyInformant @AuraBurn @Keyina /whoever's online!

I'm waiting to hear back from Melvistle about if my dragon is too complex for the slot they have available. But I have a lvl 10 coatl that I'd really like to get the breed bonus credit for. Could I maybe send it in, and if I end up not getting the slot could the dragon's info be moved to the raffle and I get a payout/tickets for that instead? Sorry for the trouble!
@KairyuDee @DeadlyInformant @AuraBurn @Keyina /whoever's online!

I'm waiting to hear back from Melvistle about if my dragon is too complex for the slot they have available. But I have a lvl 10 coatl that I'd really like to get the breed bonus credit for. Could I maybe send it in, and if I end up not getting the slot could the dragon's info be moved to the raffle and I get a payout/tickets for that instead? Sorry for the trouble!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

it would be a bit of a hassle, but i believe if we have an attendant that happens to be working both, we could make it work best

@SonyaAxel @Schaadenfreude @DuskyAether @TesserWings @AkitCougar @Kururin @Keyina @Sylnes @ArgonianPirate @WannabeElf

if any of you can take this job, let Hawkfeather know!
@Hawkfeather

it would be a bit of a hassle, but i believe if we have an attendant that happens to be working both, we could make it work best

@SonyaAxel @Schaadenfreude @DuskyAether @TesserWings @AkitCougar @Kururin @Keyina @Sylnes @ArgonianPirate @WannabeElf

if any of you can take this job, let Hawkfeather know!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@KairyuDee
If it's too much trouble I certainly understand. Just figured it was worth a shot, since it seems a shame to waste the bonus. But whatever happens happens! I'll check back frequently just in case anyone is able to help me out, but no worries if not =3 Thanks!
@KairyuDee
If it's too much trouble I certainly understand. Just figured it was worth a shot, since it seems a shame to waste the bonus. But whatever happens happens! I'll check back frequently just in case anyone is able to help me out, but no worries if not =3 Thanks!
Wua5ROf.png
@Aralynia here's your little emoji! [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/fdf9/f/2017/203/8/6/aralynia_emoji_by_dragonite252-dbh8f9g.png[/img]
@Aralynia

here's your little emoji! aralynia_emoji_by_dragonite252-dbh8f9g.png
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@KairyuDee
Eee, that is just darling! Thank you so much, she's adorable. :)
@KairyuDee
Eee, that is just darling! Thank you so much, she's adorable. :)
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
@KairyuDee @DeadlyInformant
Hey, just wondering how many levels a hatchling with colour bonus would be worth?
@KairyuDee @DeadlyInformant
Hey, just wondering how many levels a hatchling with colour bonus would be worth?
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35