Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ brdey's Commissions! // - (CLOSED!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
@brdey [b]Commission Type[/b]: Bust shaded please [b]Character/Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47517614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475177/47517614_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality Description[/b]: His personality is in his bio, but a quick summary of it is well intentioned, sunshine jock Other: Outdoorsy vibes idk I'll send you the payment now :)
@brdey

Commission Type: Bust shaded please
Character/Dragon:

47517614_350.png

Personality Description: His personality is in his bio, but a quick summary of it is well intentioned, sunshine jock

Other: Outdoorsy vibes idk

I'll send you the payment now :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser ;
Thank you! ^^ I'll get you added to the queue and I'll get a sketch to you asap!
@ashersasser ;
Thank you! ^^ I'll get you added to the queue and I'll get a sketch to you asap!
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey

Thank you so much! :DD
@brdey

Thank you so much! :DD
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser ; So, here's the sketch! [img]http://puu.sh/CPJb4/b9f3280ed2.jpg[/img] The half-circle in the background will be detailed with floral. If there needs to be any changes, do let me know! If it's alright to continue, it'll be a 2-3 day turnaround time! Maybe sooner~ :)
@ashersasser ;
So, here's the sketch!

b9f3280ed2.jpg

The half-circle in the background will be detailed with floral. If there needs to be any changes, do let me know! If it's alright to continue, it'll be a 2-3 day turnaround time! Maybe sooner~ :)
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey

Ahhhh!!! I love it so far <3 I'm excited to see it finished :DD Do you mind adding in his lil robinhood hat?
@brdey

Ahhhh!!! I love it so far <3 I'm excited to see it finished :DD Do you mind adding in his lil robinhood hat?
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser ;

I can definitely try! I'm not very good at apparel, thus my little note in the original post. ^^;; Once I'm home from college I'll add the hat and resend the sketch. :)
@ashersasser ;

I can definitely try! I'm not very good at apparel, thus my little note in the original post. ^^;; Once I'm home from college I'll add the hat and resend the sketch. :)
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey

Okay! Sorry I must've missed that part when I was reading :O It's fine if you can't get it in :)
@brdey

Okay! Sorry I must've missed that part when I was reading :O It's fine if you can't get it in :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser ;
It's no issue! I'll get it sketched for ya soon and you can decide if you like it or not! C:
@ashersasser ;
It's no issue! I'll get it sketched for ya soon and you can decide if you like it or not! C:
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey
Ah, I'm glad you've opened again! I'd be interested in seeing some more art examples, especially if their more humanoid!
@brdey
Ah, I'm glad you've opened again! I'd be interested in seeing some more art examples, especially if their more humanoid!
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@poisonedtea;

I'm glad to see you enjoy my content. I've gotten far better at human/oids so once I'm home from college tonight I'll get you a sketch. :)
@poisonedtea;

I'm glad to see you enjoy my content. I've gotten far better at human/oids so once I'm home from college tonight I'll get you a sketch. :)
4nG0AbX.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24