Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ brdey's Commissions! // - (CLOSED!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@brdey would you accept gems? I'm interested in commissioning you- your art is lovely- but I'm saving my treasure atm!
@brdey would you accept gems? I'm interested in commissioning you- your art is lovely- but I'm saving my treasure atm!
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@Tulline
thank you ;; im glad you like it! that is the original size unfortunately. sorry!

@StarshipSally
I will be more than happy to accept gems at the current gem conversion rate :)
@Tulline
thank you ;; im glad you like it! that is the original size unfortunately. sorry!

@StarshipSally
I will be more than happy to accept gems at the current gem conversion rate :)
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey It's not a problem at all ^^ < 3 Thank you again :3
@brdey It's not a problem at all ^^ < 3 Thank you again :3
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline
you're very welcome!
@Tulline
you're very welcome!
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey Ooh, what is the current conversion rate... Checking the items for sale forum I see people offering 1:990, which would be... about 176-177g, would that work for you?
@brdey Ooh, what is the current conversion rate... Checking the items for sale forum I see people offering 1:990, which would be... about 176-177g, would that work for you?
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@StarshipSally
that works for me!
@StarshipSally
that works for me!
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey fantastic! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24940839] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249409/24940839_350.png[/img] [/url] Please can I get a fully rendered drawing of Leonie here? Let me know how you want to do payment- all in advance, half now half later...?
@brdey fantastic! :)

24940839_350.png

Please can I get a fully rendered drawing of Leonie here? Let me know how you want to do payment- all in advance, half now half later...?
@StarshipSally
starting her now. whenever you want is fine. just as long as i can get it after i've given the art to you at least ^^
@StarshipSally
starting her now. whenever you want is fine. just as long as i can get it after i've given the art to you at least ^^
4nG0AbX.png
@StarshipSally this took me 4 hours my hands ;; you can resend the trade offer now haha i totally forgot the gown thing was transparent until halfway through this, so i hope this is ok! [img]https://puu.sh/wrjrT/6cdde13be1.png[/img]
@StarshipSally
this took me 4 hours
my hands ;;
you can resend the trade offer now haha

i totally forgot the gown thing was transparent until halfway through this, so i hope this is ok!

6cdde13be1.png
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey He's lovely! Thank you very much :)
@brdey He's lovely! Thank you very much :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24