Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I make moodboards too (open)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85
@blazingsnark You hadn't made any recent forum posts, either, so it didn't seem likely that you were still here but it's good to know that you are! I've added your order to the list. :) @Crescentstar711 You can't name your warrior girl Joan and not expect me to immediately think of the icon that is Joan of Arc. XD I had a bit more imagery of knights dueling but I wanted to keep it more elegant because she strikes me as a very dignified girl. Let me know if you want any changes made! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CKCI0u6.png[/img]
@blazingsnark

You hadn't made any recent forum posts, either, so it didn't seem likely that you were still here but it's good to know that you are! I've added your order to the list. :)

@Crescentstar711

You can't name your warrior girl Joan and not expect me to immediately think of the icon that is Joan of Arc. XD I had a bit more imagery of knights dueling but I wanted to keep it more elegant because she strikes me as a very dignified girl. Let me know if you want any changes made!

CKCI0u6.png
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Of course! She's based off of Joan of Arc after all ^^ I really love the images you chose for her! Perhaps make her a little less transparent? =)
@Hawktalon
Of course! She's based off of Joan of Arc after all ^^ I really love the images you chose for her! Perhaps make her a little less transparent? =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Absolutely I can do that. :) I can get rid of the transparency altogether if you'd rather, or crop her in some way, I was just trying something new. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1EJA1oS.png[/img] [s]I'll get working on her mate's moodboard shortly.[/s] Here it is! His was considerably more difficult, but I'm pretty happy with the results. The urge to go full-on steampunk or play with that obvious Jekyll and Hyde reference was strong. XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/PpCZNez.png[/img]
@Crescentstar711

Absolutely I can do that. :) I can get rid of the transparency altogether if you'd rather, or crop her in some way, I was just trying something new.

1EJA1oS.png

I'll get working on her mate's moodboard shortly. Here it is! His was considerably more difficult, but I'm pretty happy with the results. The urge to go full-on steampunk or play with that obvious Jekyll and Hyde reference was strong. XD

PpCZNez.png
@Hawktalon
They are both so cool! Thank you for doing them! It was definitely worth the wait. ^^ Hope you have a wonderful week!
@Hawktalon
They are both so cool! Thank you for doing them! It was definitely worth the wait. ^^ Hope you have a wonderful week!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@CourteousCupcake @Blazingshark

Giving you a ping to let you know I haven't forgotten about this thread again. Hopefully posting here will force me to find some motivation and actually do my work. XD
@CourteousCupcake @Blazingshark

Giving you a ping to let you know I haven't forgotten about this thread again. Hopefully posting here will force me to find some motivation and actually do my work. XD
@CourteousCupcake Here's your order! I'm more into Greek mythology but I do love Ancient Egypt. The designs of their gods and monsters are just far too good. Hope you like it! Feel free to ask for changes. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/x1JCdxE.png[/img]
@CourteousCupcake

Here's your order! I'm more into Greek mythology but I do love Ancient Egypt. The designs of their gods and monsters are just far too good. Hope you like it! Feel free to ask for changes. :)

x1JCdxE.png
@Hawktalon

That is absolutely beautiful! I like all the choices for it, thank you so much. ^^
@Hawktalon

That is absolutely beautiful! I like all the choices for it, thank you so much. ^^
@CourteousCupcake

I'm so glad you like it! <333 Feel free to order again any time you like. :)

@Emris @ScarredLightning @Ebony3 @perikeets

You all are on my waiting list for when I finished my queue. I'm ready to accept new orders now, so go ahead and post your orders!

Emris and ScarredLightning: I'm pinging you guys again in case the first one didn't go through.
@CourteousCupcake

I'm so glad you like it! <333 Feel free to order again any time you like. :)

@Emris @ScarredLightning @Ebony3 @perikeets

You all are on my waiting list for when I finished my queue. I'm ready to accept new orders now, so go ahead and post your orders!

Emris and ScarredLightning: I'm pinging you guys again in case the first one didn't go through.
@Hawktalon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30676772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306768/30676772_350.png[/img] [/url] Rhino could use a moodboard, I'll send the payment over in a few minutes if that's alright
@Hawktalon

30676772_350.png

Rhino could use a moodboard, I'll send the payment over in a few minutes if that's alright
@Ebony3

Adding you to the queue! And yes please, I prefer payment sent beforehand. Either PM or 1-way CR, whichever is easiest.

And I LOVE that you used the Pyrite Pauldrons on her. They go so well with her accent and other apparel. I rarely see that piece used, let alone used like that.
@Ebony3

Adding you to the queue! And yes please, I prefer payment sent beforehand. Either PM or 1-way CR, whichever is easiest.

And I LOVE that you used the Pyrite Pauldrons on her. They go so well with her accent and other apparel. I rarely see that piece used, let alone used like that.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85