Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | reveries shop | FULL | gijinka/dragon/oc
1 2 3 4 5
Heeeeey! I'd love to be on your ping list! :3
Heeeeey! I'd love to be on your ping list! :3
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Reveries
could you add me to your pinglist? o: I love your art! your style is just so cool (especially your binary style I am def digging that)
@Reveries
could you add me to your pinglist? o: I love your art! your style is just so cool (especially your binary style I am def digging that)
tumblr_okyxamCH091vjyweko3_500.png
DAMN RIGHT I WANNA BE ON YOUR PINGLIST actually im gonna nab a slot from you right heckin now since i see one is open!!! [b]commission type:[/b] painted waist up [b]subject:[/b] [url=http://imgur.com/a/F9gCM]muh dnd boi[/url] im sorry this isnt a lady lmao [b]payment type:[/b] gems + bribes i guess i have like... hecktons of filigree and teardrop stuff, also aviator and rogue parts, the entire enchanter set from notn, some conjurer pieces, a couple of mage apparel etc. plus almost all fest skincents starting from crystalline gala 2k16 to flameforger 2k16. i'll list probably important(?) pieces downstairs [b]extra details?:[/b] he's basically a traveling policeman sanctioned by the royal family except he [i]is[/i] the royal family. a complete angel, a cinnamon roll, deserves all the good in the world. dex-based rapier master race. fighter-rogue hybrid. [b]secret code?:[/b] scrolled thru the thread but idk is it llamapls?? i feel like it's llamapls [item=diver armband] [item=diamond talonclasp pendant] [item=sakura flowerfall] [item=traditional broadsword] [item=diaphanous sylvan headpiece] [item=scarlet sylvan filigree] [item=silver sylvan twist] [item=will o' the ember] [item=pearly cuffs of chemistry] [item=winter wind] [item=chillspike crown] [item=gloomwillow guide] [item=windbound mask] [item=warmwater wanderers] [item=butterfly's kiss] [item=luminous legguards] [item=surgestream coat] [item=black iron plates] [item=starlight cloak] [item=scavenger's tatters] [item=pyrite pauldrons] [item=deeprealm trident] [skin=4144] [skin=5190] [skin=6870] [skin=6936] [skin=13244] [skin=13245] [skin=14678] [skin=15341]
DAMN RIGHT I WANNA BE ON YOUR PINGLIST actually im gonna nab a slot from you right heckin now since i see one is open!!!

commission type: painted waist up
subject: muh dnd boi im sorry this isnt a lady lmao
payment type: gems + bribes i guess i have like... hecktons of filigree and teardrop stuff, also aviator and rogue parts, the entire enchanter set from notn, some conjurer pieces, a couple of mage apparel etc. plus almost all fest skincents starting from crystalline gala 2k16 to flameforger 2k16. i'll list probably important(?) pieces downstairs
extra details?: he's basically a traveling policeman sanctioned by the royal family except he is the royal family. a complete angel, a cinnamon roll, deserves all the good in the world. dex-based rapier master race. fighter-rogue hybrid.
secret code?: scrolled thru the thread but idk is it llamapls?? i feel like it's llamapls

Diver Armband Diamond Talonclasp Pendant Sakura Flowerfall Traditional Broadsword Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece Scarlet Sylvan Filigree Silver Sylvan Twist Will o' the Ember Pearly Cuffs of Chemistry Winter Wind Chillspike Crown Gloomwillow Guide Windbound Mask Warmwater Wanderers Butterfly's Kiss Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates Starlight Cloak Scavenger's Tatters Pyrite Pauldrons Deeprealm Trident
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@targaryens + @aehdncl

you've both been added! thank you so much!

@bergentruckung

i've got you noted down! what about the winter wind, the luminous legguards, the flowerfall, ember will o wisp fire thingy and then however much filigree you wanna give me, and then no gems because that's good enough for me!

also i love dnd so its totally ok (kissies!!)
@targaryens + @aehdncl

you've both been added! thank you so much!

@bergentruckung

i've got you noted down! what about the winter wind, the luminous legguards, the flowerfall, ember will o wisp fire thingy and then however much filigree you wanna give me, and then no gems because that's good enough for me!

also i love dnd so its totally ok (kissies!!)
Aright! I'll CR the items right at you and you can accept whenever owo)b
Aright! I'll CR the items right at you and you can accept whenever owo)b
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
oh my god this art is so beautiful????? im in love it's so dreamy and nice

please add me to ping! in the meantime here are some items i have, do any catch your fancy?

Also anything from here: http://imgur.com/a/k4sA0
And also anything that my dragons are wearing, or the dragons themselves.
oh my god this art is so beautiful????? im in love it's so dreamy and nice

please add me to ping! in the meantime here are some items i have, do any catch your fancy?

Also anything from here: http://imgur.com/a/k4sA0
And also anything that my dragons are wearing, or the dragons themselves.
@reveries can i be put onto your pinglist :^0
@reveries can i be put onto your pinglist :^0
@KaineRallis
you've been added!! and i'm definitely interested in the tatters or a few other things in there. (the comet, mostly). (thumbsup)

@BaraBear
sure thing!! you've been added too
@KaineRallis
you've been added!! and i'm definitely interested in the tatters or a few other things in there. (the comet, mostly). (thumbsup)

@BaraBear
sure thing!! you've been added too
Hello, I've found this now and I love your art woah I would like to ask if you take a bribe now? (and either way I want to be in pinglist!) Does anything here interest you? [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/0105/f/2017/132/7/5/dsghjk_by_aqua_spirit22-db8zea4.png[/img] I also have some accents, the most valuable I have are these! [item=accent: firebird feathers][item=accent: black iron creeper] [item=accent: lightburst flora]
Hello, I've found this now and I love your art woah
I would like to ask if you take a bribe now? (and either way I want to be in pinglist!)
Does anything here interest you?
dsghjk_by_aqua_spirit22-db8zea4.png

I also have some accents, the most valuable I have are these!
Accent: Firebird Feathers Accent: Black Iron Creeper Accent: Lightburst Flora
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Reveries
!!! Add me to your pinglist please??? I love your art so much ??
@Reveries
!!! Add me to your pinglist please??? I love your art so much ??
1 2 3 4 5