Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | reveries shop | FULL | gijinka/dragon/oc
1 2 3 4 5
@cedric + @valka
you've been noted down!
i'll pm you with a sketch soon, thank you so much!

@roses
;) you good

@bluedusk
hmm! unfortunately, none of those work with my dragons. thank you for the offer, though!

also for the record, those slots filled up really fast - i currently have one painted slot left! thanks so much for your interest.
@cedric + @valka
you've been noted down!
i'll pm you with a sketch soon, thank you so much!

@roses
;) you good

@bluedusk
hmm! unfortunately, none of those work with my dragons. thank you for the offer, though!

also for the record, those slots filled up really fast - i currently have one painted slot left! thanks so much for your interest.
@reveries ping list please? ;o; ur arts so pretty ahh
@reveries ping list please? ;o; ur arts so pretty ahh
@zevriel
gotcha!! thank you so much for your interest.
@zevriel
gotcha!! thank you so much for your interest.
@reveries pinglist please! :Llamahype:
@reveries pinglist please! :Llamahype:
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
commission type: sketch page + design
subject: note (like a music note)
payment type: gems
extra details?: gijinka design. so note resides (in my lore) in "the palace of sanguine pleasure" it's basically a very dreamlike place lit with candles/lanterns and filled with opium smoke. like that kind of atmosphere. and it's like a brothel i mean the name itself... anyway, he's the only one there who manages stuff like house cleaning and servants and gets things done. he's second in command to the head who is ata. black hair and brown skin would be :ok_hand:

commission type: binary art (sprite + bust)
subject: kuroko
extra details?: i have a ref for her here. however, her hair should be this color and her wings should contain her accent or something close to it... galaxy/stars thing. that's an old design before i replaced her. also thigh highs. they are good things. she's a very calm and collected person who doesn't show much expression/emotion.

subject: xifeng ("prosperous empress/phoenix")
extra details?: gijinka design. xifeng is a type of chinese zombie called a jiangshi. i have a pinterest board for her here. three things are musts: the yellow paper charm on her forehead, blueish/purpleish skin, and dead/blank eyes. (fangs are also nice) other than that, she's literally the reanimated corpse of a once beautiful empress, now just there to follow the orders of her necromancer (susumu)

secret code?: lilligant

add me 2 ur pinglist u dork
subject: note (like a music note)
extra details?: gijinka design. so note resides (in my lore) in "the palace of sanguine pleasure" it's basically a very dreamlike place lit with candles/lanterns and filled with opium smoke. like that kind of atmosphere. and it's like a brothel i mean the name itself... anyway, he's the only one there who manages stuff like house cleaning and servants and gets things done. he's second in command to the head who is ata. black hair and brown skin would be :ok_hand:

commission type: binary art (sprite + bust)
subject: kuroko
extra details?: i have a ref for her here. however, her hair should be this color and her wings should contain her accent or something close to it... galaxy/stars thing. that's an old design before i replaced her. also thigh highs. they are good things. she's a very calm and collected person who doesn't show much expression/emotion.

subject: xifeng ("prosperous empress/phoenix")
extra details?: gijinka design. xifeng is a type of chinese zombie called a jiangshi. i have a pinterest board for her here. three things are musts: the yellow paper charm on her forehead, blueish/purpleish skin, and dead/blank eyes. (fangs are also nice) other than that, she's literally the reanimated corpse of a once beautiful empress, now just there to follow the orders of her necromancer (susumu)

secret code?: lilligant

add me 2 ur pinglist u dork
@hexephra
gotcha! :llamabounce:

@masumi
somehow, i managed to note you down through MY TEARS
thank you again!!
@hexephra
gotcha! :llamabounce:

@masumi
somehow, i managed to note you down through MY TEARS
thank you again!!
@Reveries Sorry this post got so long lmao I wanted to make sure I got you as much info as I could, ask any questions you need too! I hope this is ok c: commission type: painted portrait subject: I'm getting a gjinka of my sweet boy Pax, who doesn't have an official design yet. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4149456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41495/4149456_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236682354469371904/312399470614544385/pax_design_for_reveries.png[/img] I have this thing I threw together on Gaia, but obviously the colors are off and instead of buns I'd like a long braid in the back. Whatever you do with his clothes is okay, he's going to have skink/shimmer/glimmer so if you could incorporate his colors and genes I'd be so happy! I hope that's alright to ask. I don't want to push you to design too much, but you have free reign other than his hair. I'd like him to be pretty dark skinned I think! Facial features wise something similar to your first painted example would be good, a kind of soft face, and he's a little chubby! I really like the nose on that drawing. Also his shirt doesn't need any text! payment type: Gems! extra details?: Pax is a very sweet and loveable bab who initially had a lot of self image issues and overcame them not by learning that he was beautiful or whatever but that he has more worth than how he looks. He's pretty awkward and shy and tends to hide his anxiety by overperforming. He always seems very bright and amazingly confident but this isn't really the case. TL;DR he is a shy and he is a nice and he has an anxiety I'd love for his design to stick close to his colors and have a very pop-y modern vibe to his clothes. I can try to find a pose ref if you'd like but just something welcoming and happy would be good. c: Honestly you could do whatever with his face as long as it makes sense with the pose. Tbh I'd love to see your take on it, whatever you wanna do I'm happy with! secret code?: sidetable
@Reveries Sorry this post got so long lmao I wanted to make sure I got you as much info as I could, ask any questions you need too! I hope this is ok c:

commission type: painted portrait

subject: I'm getting a gjinka of my sweet boy Pax, who doesn't have an official design yet.
4149456_350.png

pax_design_for_reveries.png

I have this thing I threw together on Gaia, but obviously the colors are off and instead of buns I'd like a long braid in the back. Whatever you do with his clothes is okay, he's going to have skink/shimmer/glimmer so if you could incorporate his colors and genes I'd be so happy! I hope that's alright to ask. I don't want to push you to design too much, but you have free reign other than his hair. I'd like him to be pretty dark skinned I think! Facial features wise something similar to your first painted example would be good, a kind of soft face, and he's a little chubby! I really like the nose on that drawing. Also his shirt doesn't need any text!

payment type: Gems!

extra details?: Pax is a very sweet and loveable bab who initially had a lot of self image issues and overcame them not by learning that he was beautiful or whatever but that he has more worth than how he looks. He's pretty awkward and shy and tends to hide his anxiety by overperforming. He always seems very bright and amazingly confident but this isn't really the case.

TL;DR he is a shy and he is a nice and he has an anxiety

I'd love for his design to stick close to his colors and have a very pop-y modern vibe to his clothes. I can try to find a pose ref if you'd like but just something welcoming and happy would be good. c: Honestly you could do whatever with his face as long as it makes sense with the pose.

Tbh I'd love to see your take on it, whatever you wanna do I'm happy with!

secret code?: sidetable

viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
@Reveries oh wow, your slots filled up fast!! Congrats on the great kick off to your shop! Please add me to your pinglist <3
@Reveries oh wow, your slots filled up fast!! Congrats on the great kick off to your shop! Please add me to your pinglist <3
@Reveries

Could I get added to your pinglist please?
@Reveries

Could I get added to your pinglist please?
@roses
you've been noted! i love your side table

@tarere
thank you!!! i've added you to my pinglist

@toostupidtocare
you've also been added to my pinglist, thank you so much for your interest!
@roses
you've been noted! i love your side table

@tarere
thank you!!! i've added you to my pinglist

@toostupidtocare
you've also been added to my pinglist, thank you so much for your interest!
1 2 3 4 5