Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Addmon
Yep! That's completely fine! c:
@Addmon
Yep! That's completely fine! c:
@Shikoire @felistopaz @blazingsnark

Just a quick ping to let you guys know I haven't forgotten about you! I rather unexpectedly spent the day backing up my old computer and setting up my new one.

Good news: everything backed up safely and everything loads SO MUCH FASTER.

Not-so-good news: it'll take me a little time to reinstall Photoshop brushes, shapes, and the like. I promise I will get you your icons, but I may be a bit delayed as I continue to set up. :)
@Shikoire @felistopaz @blazingsnark

Just a quick ping to let you guys know I haven't forgotten about you! I rather unexpectedly spent the day backing up my old computer and setting up my new one.

Good news: everything backed up safely and everything loads SO MUCH FASTER.

Not-so-good news: it'll take me a little time to reinstall Photoshop brushes, shapes, and the like. I promise I will get you your icons, but I may be a bit delayed as I continue to set up. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Fay
Don't worry, everything's fine~
Thank you!
@Fay
Don't worry, everything's fine~
Thank you!
dGVSNyM.png
[b]Artist[/b]: @NomasaurusRex [b]Request[/b]: sketchy headshot [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11110011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111101/11110011_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: in level 5s [b]Other info[/b]: You are willing to include accents and apparel, right? Because he has a lot of them. I don't mind paying extra if needed. Here's a list of everything he's wearing on his head/neck: Teardrop Ruby Necklace Teardrop Ruby Choker Garnet Flourish Necklace Teardrop Ruby Pendant Teardrop Ruby Earrings Plus the faux red fillet and all the jewelry from the grace feather mred accent [skin=10262] I haven't thought much about his personality, except that he's soft-spoken and fashionable. If you need more to work with, I can whip something up real fast. My only request on the pose / expression is that I do not want his tongue sticking out; it's a pet peeve of mine with the official art. Sorry for giving you a dragon with so many apparel details. Once again, more than happy to pay extra if necessary. (Alternatively, if this is too complicated for a sketch, lmk and I'll pick a different dragon.)
Artist: @NomasaurusRex
Request: sketchy headshot
Reference(s):
11110011_350.png

Payment: in level 5s
Other info: You are willing to include accents and apparel, right? Because he has a lot of them. I don't mind paying extra if needed. Here's a list of everything he's wearing on his head/neck:

Teardrop Ruby Necklace
Teardrop Ruby Choker
Garnet Flourish Necklace
Teardrop Ruby Pendant
Teardrop Ruby Earrings
Plus the faux red fillet and all the jewelry from the grace feather mred accent

I haven't thought much about his personality, except that he's soft-spoken and fashionable. If you need more to work with, I can whip something up real fast. My only request on the pose / expression is that I do not want his tongue sticking out; it's a pet peeve of mine with the official art.

Sorry for giving you a dragon with so many apparel details. Once again, more than happy to pay extra if necessary. (Alternatively, if this is too complicated for a sketch, lmk and I'll pick a different dragon.)
Art by Drytil
@Enriana 'Tis all good ^.^ I don't mind waiting~ Congrats on the new computer!
@Enriana 'Tis all good ^.^ I don't mind waiting~ Congrats on the new computer!
TTbPXX8.png
@Addmon
He would be 55 levels! c:
@Addmon
He would be 55 levels! c:
@Marzurkas [img]http://i.imgur.com/rOgK6Um.png[/img] Tell me if you'd like any edits!
@Marzurkas
rOgK6Um.png
Tell me if you'd like any edits!
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@NomasaurusRex I'd love to claim another slot if you wouldn't mind too terribly? :>

@Valoria I'm sending 4 level 11s (should be 110 total levels with the ones I've sent in already) for my slot with @Shikoire ! :>
@NomasaurusRex I'd love to claim another slot if you wouldn't mind too terribly? :>

@Valoria I'm sending 4 level 11s (should be 110 total levels with the ones I've sent in already) for my slot with @Shikoire ! :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Gotcha! Sorry if it takes me a bit to get to them, i'm also attending the raffle and it's going a little crazy tonight!
@crateshya Gotcha! Sorry if it takes me a bit to get to them, i'm also attending the raffle and it's going a little crazy tonight!
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@crateshya
Sorry for the delayed reply, I had to head to sleep. I've marked a slot as claimed for you :>
@crateshya
Sorry for the delayed reply, I had to head to sleep. I've marked a slot as claimed for you :>
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33