Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68

PING LIST
@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons @Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @Fink @Fimbrethil @kyonshi (formerly tehcoffeezombie) @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi @Saere @Sinai @gardenvoir @Mizs101 @Nilheim @Parda @elfmoss @hazy @Jeana @RogueHazel @Onikuma @artemystica @magicalnonbinary @Velsim @SarcasticHawke @Serpenrosa @Lonefox @Zedling @Memoriam @Desmondtiny @desertrogue @Illuminary @Nighthydra @kjolvor @Mazurkas @MahuruRaji @prosciutto (formerly JackOLangshaw) @chocoapple @steamplonk @Eulerian @Nineve @Chasay @NorthKorvus @MightyVildaTilda @KnightYumi @Isobel @WrightNDesk @Enriana @TheMaskedHunter @Kaimon @Belegorn @Harp00n @VeiledOverdose @Mudguts @CatkinStarchild @sh33pskin @Sealterbloind @Murakali @fabledtongues @Apellosine @Valelael @Tool @Niklia @Maila

Hi everyone! I’m opening up this shop to take a few crest/design orders again.

IMPORTANT! Please read: This round will be artist's choice instead of first come first served. Please fill out your order form, and when I have moved you from the waitlist to the open slots, I will message you with the price estimate for your crest. You can pay before or after completion.

Filling out a form does not guarantee you a slot, but I will make a note of your order and put you on a waitlist for next time, so you don’t have to fill out a form again in the future :) I will try to work through the waitlist incrementally, if in the future you change your mind about your order, just let me know.

Thanks for bearing with me while I try out this new order process, I find that it helps me create better work, and makes less stressed about getting through the slots in order, or trying to work with ideas that I’m stumped on how to design.

Here’s the prices & order form for your convenience:

Simple: 500g - Medium: 1000g - Complex: 1500g
Order Form:
Crest?: Y/N
Item name(s):
Image of item(s):
Image Dimensions:
(ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300")
Any special requests/additional details?:
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?:

PING LIST
@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons @Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @Fink @Fimbrethil @kyonshi (formerly tehcoffeezombie) @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi @Saere @Sinai @gardenvoir @Mizs101 @Nilheim @Parda @elfmoss @hazy @Jeana @RogueHazel @Onikuma @artemystica @magicalnonbinary @Velsim @SarcasticHawke @Serpenrosa @Lonefox @Zedling @Memoriam @Desmondtiny @desertrogue @Illuminary @Nighthydra @kjolvor @Mazurkas @MahuruRaji @prosciutto (formerly JackOLangshaw) @chocoapple @steamplonk @Eulerian @Nineve @Chasay @NorthKorvus @MightyVildaTilda @KnightYumi @Isobel @WrightNDesk @Enriana @TheMaskedHunter @Kaimon @Belegorn @Harp00n @VeiledOverdose @Mudguts @CatkinStarchild @sh33pskin @Sealterbloind @Murakali @fabledtongues @Apellosine @Valelael @Tool @Niklia @Maila

Hi everyone! I’m opening up this shop to take a few crest/design orders again.

IMPORTANT! Please read: This round will be artist's choice instead of first come first served. Please fill out your order form, and when I have moved you from the waitlist to the open slots, I will message you with the price estimate for your crest. You can pay before or after completion.

Filling out a form does not guarantee you a slot, but I will make a note of your order and put you on a waitlist for next time, so you don’t have to fill out a form again in the future :) I will try to work through the waitlist incrementally, if in the future you change your mind about your order, just let me know.

Thanks for bearing with me while I try out this new order process, I find that it helps me create better work, and makes less stressed about getting through the slots in order, or trying to work with ideas that I’m stumped on how to design.

Here’s the prices & order form for your convenience:

Simple: 500g - Medium: 1000g - Complex: 1500g
Order Form:
Crest?: Y/N
Item name(s):
Image of item(s):
Image Dimensions:
(ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300")
Any special requests/additional details?:
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?:
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm Order Form: Crest?: Yes Item name(s):unicorn dust , pressed flower , petalwing matriarch , Image of item(s):[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11512.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/23820.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/10218.png[/img] Image Dimensions: horizontal, to fit signature bar (ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300") Any special requests/additional details?:I don’t have a specific ideas for the crest, but just throwing out things I might want to have on there :) sorry if it’s inconvinient at this time Could the unicorn dust include the color scheme of this dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38153384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381534/38153384_350.png[/img] [/url] While the petalwings matriarch somehow include the color scheme of this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29378893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293789/29378893_350.png[/img] [/url] I’m not sure about the pressed flower colors, but I think I will leave it up to you to decide what colors look best :) Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?:treasure
@StygianForm
Order Form:
Crest?: Yes
Item name(s):unicorn dust , pressed flower , petalwing matriarch ,
Image of item(s):11512.png 23820.png
10218.png

Image Dimensions: horizontal, to fit signature bar
Any special requests/additional details?:I don’t have a specific ideas for the crest, but just throwing out things I might want to have on there :) sorry if it’s inconvinient at this time
Could the unicorn dust include the color scheme of this dragon

38153384_350.png

While the petalwings matriarch somehow include the color scheme of this dragon?

29378893_350.png

I’m not sure about the pressed flower colors, but I think I will leave it up to you to decide what colors look best :)

Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?:treasure
299d712f28.png
@Niklia Hello! :3 Since you are the first responder on the post, and I'm ready to work, I'm giving you the first slot! I'd categorize this as a "medium" complexity design with those three items incorporated. It looks like the G/T ratio is about 1:850 right now, so the "medium" design at 1000g will come to 850kt.

I will give you a preview of the sketch before I do the finished linework/color, so you can approve the design.
@Niklia Hello! :3 Since you are the first responder on the post, and I'm ready to work, I'm giving you the first slot! I'd categorize this as a "medium" complexity design with those three items incorporated. It looks like the G/T ratio is about 1:850 right now, so the "medium" design at 1000g will come to 850kt.

I will give you a preview of the sketch before I do the finished linework/color, so you can approve the design.
@stygianform ahh thank you!! Unfortunately I was expecting to be put on a waitlist so I don’t have the complete funds at the moment, when would you expect payment?
@stygianform ahh thank you!! Unfortunately I was expecting to be put on a waitlist so I don’t have the complete funds at the moment, when would you expect payment?
299d712f28.png
@StygianForm [b]Order Form:[/b] Crest?: Yes Item name(s): claws/teeth/bones/sand/sun/broken chain Image of item(s): [item=cracked blackened ribcage][item=small ribcage][item=rusted chain][img]http://flightrising.com/images/map/icons/plague_1.png[/img] Image Dimensions: Clan profile banner thing maybe? I like all of your stuff so if you think something else would work better go ahead. Any special requests/additional details?: This is just sort of the aesthetic outline, you def. don't have to include all of these. I like your designs so go ahead and do whatever. The clan is a nomadic abiding boneyard clan with a sort of "survival of the strong" vibe. I'm not sure where this would fall in simple/medium/complex, but if possibly I'd like to do some sort of medium. Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: T/G mix
@StygianForm

Order Form:
Crest?: Yes
Item name(s): claws/teeth/bones/sand/sun/broken chain
Image of item(s): Cracked Blackened Ribcage Small Ribcage Rusted Chain plague_1.png
Image Dimensions: Clan profile banner thing maybe? I like all of your stuff so if you think something else would work better go ahead.
Any special requests/additional details?: This is just sort of the aesthetic outline, you def. don't have to include all of these. I like your designs so go ahead and do whatever. The clan is a nomadic abiding boneyard clan with a sort of "survival of the strong" vibe. I'm not sure where this would fall in simple/medium/complex, but if possibly I'd like to do some sort of medium.
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?: T/G mix
@Niklia I can do the sketch now and wait until you have the funds to finish it :) How long do you need?
@Niklia I can do the sketch now and wait until you have the funds to finish it :) How long do you need?
@StygianForm thank you so much!! Would a week be too long?
@StygianForm thank you so much!! Would a week be too long?
299d712f28.png
@Niklia . That's no problem at all! I have decided to move you to the waitlist for now, so please let me know when you're ready, and I can do the sketch for you then :)
@Niklia . That's no problem at all! I have decided to move you to the waitlist for now, so please let me know when you're ready, and I can do the sketch for you then :)
@CanisMajoris You're up first in the slots! :) That's a very cool spoopy plague aesthetic you've got going on there, I dig it. The "medium" complexity price seems perfect for this design, I can improvise with other bones and stuff too, maybe some scraps of torn cloth might look cool?

I will give you a preview of the sketch before I do the finished linework/color, so you can approve the design. :)
@CanisMajoris You're up first in the slots! :) That's a very cool spoopy plague aesthetic you've got going on there, I dig it. The "medium" complexity price seems perfect for this design, I can improvise with other bones and stuff too, maybe some scraps of torn cloth might look cool?

I will give you a preview of the sketch before I do the finished linework/color, so you can approve the design. :)
@StygianForm - So this is an odd question, but could you design a crest/art for a specific dragon? She came with prewritten lore and aesthetics/written visuals buuut... I'm unsure how exactly I'd want the crest to look, just knowing that I'd want it to represent her lol. I'm not sure if you could do that/would have any ideas? I LOVE the one I got from you before.

I'm struggling to come up with a wispy/shapeshifter - paranoia/candle going out aesthetic lol. I'm sorry if this is vague or frustrating. I just know I'd LOVE some art for her I'm just scratching my head on how to map it out.
@StygianForm - So this is an odd question, but could you design a crest/art for a specific dragon? She came with prewritten lore and aesthetics/written visuals buuut... I'm unsure how exactly I'd want the crest to look, just knowing that I'd want it to represent her lol. I'm not sure if you could do that/would have any ideas? I LOVE the one I got from you before.

I'm struggling to come up with a wispy/shapeshifter - paranoia/candle going out aesthetic lol. I'm sorry if this is vague or frustrating. I just know I'd LOVE some art for her I'm just scratching my head on how to map it out.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 67 68