Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68
@StygianForm - Just filled out the claim slot with needed info, thanks again!
@StygianForm - Just filled out the claim slot with needed info, thanks again!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Onikuma That mythology is super cool! :D I can definitely do that for you ^_^
@Onikuma That mythology is super cool! :D I can definitely do that for you ^_^
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm - Thanks! It's my def favorite mythological creature. :)
@StygianForm - Thanks! It's my def favorite mythological creature. :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@StygianForm edited my post!
@StygianForm edited my post!
F3d7DSl.png
@StygianForm

These are awesome! Can I hope on the ping list, please?
@StygianForm

These are awesome! Can I hope on the ping list, please?
b6KLuw7.gif
@Trachynhawb Oooh I love the design idea! I think I understand what you're looking for :) I'll make you a preview sketch so you can OK the design before I do the final linework!
@Trachynhawb Oooh I love the design idea! I think I understand what you're looking for :) I'll make you a preview sketch so you can OK the design before I do the final linework!
@artemystica I'll add you ^_^
@artemystica I'll add you ^_^
Opening three slots for crests again! I am taking only simple clan crest requests this time, please have a max of 3 items in your order! They will be a flat $5/500g/475kt. If your items are complex they may be simplified down somewhat for the crest.

Please feel free to claim your slot then fill out the form, as these spots go fast. Once the slots are filled I will do the crests in order of who fills out their form first :) Please let me know how you'd like to pay when claiming, also. Thanks!

@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons @Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @Fink @Fimbrethil @tehcoffeezombie @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi @Saere @Sinai @gardenvoir @Mizs101 @Nilheim @Parda @elfmoss @hazy @Jeana @RogueHazel @Onikuma @artemystica @magicalnonbinary

FR currency slots only:
@Enriana @TheMaskedHunter @Kaimon @Belegorn
Opening three slots for crests again! I am taking only simple clan crest requests this time, please have a max of 3 items in your order! They will be a flat $5/500g/475kt. If your items are complex they may be simplified down somewhat for the crest.

Please feel free to claim your slot then fill out the form, as these spots go fast. Once the slots are filled I will do the crests in order of who fills out their form first :) Please let me know how you'd like to pay when claiming, also. Thanks!

@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons @Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @Fink @Fimbrethil @tehcoffeezombie @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi @Saere @Sinai @gardenvoir @Mizs101 @Nilheim @Parda @elfmoss @hazy @Jeana @RogueHazel @Onikuma @artemystica @magicalnonbinary

FR currency slots only:
@Enriana @TheMaskedHunter @Kaimon @Belegorn
@StygianForm [b]Crest[/b]?: Yes [b]Item name(s):[/b] Stag figurine, Ethereal Flame Candles, Hallowed ivy [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=Ashfall Prickler][item=Rattle Snake][item=Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] To fit clan profile [b]Any special requests/additional details?:[/b] I'd like for the snake to be in the center and the pose to be similar to the Banded Rattlesnake (food item). Then the cacti will be on both sides sort of leaning away from the snake, I also want them to be big. Then the sempervivum will be at the base like flowers. [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b] Gems + treasures Let me know if this is hard.
@StygianForm

Crest?: Yes
Item name(s): Stag figurine, Ethereal Flame Candles, Hallowed ivy
Image of item(s):
Ashfall Prickler Rattle Snake Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum
Image Dimensions: To fit clan profile
Any special requests/additional details?:
I'd like for the snake to be in the center and the pose to be similar to the Banded Rattlesnake (food item). Then the cacti will be on both sides sort of leaning away from the snake, I also want them to be big. Then the sempervivum will be at the base like flowers.
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems + treasures

Let me know if this is hard.
@StygianForm [s]Claim![/s] Order Form: Crest?: Y/N Y Item name(s): Lightning Tome, Ashen Lightning Glass, Traditional Broadsword Image of item(s): [item=Lightning Tome] [item=Ashen Lightning Glass] [item=Traditional Broadsword] Image Dimensions: Horizontal Any special requests/additional details?: I started in Lightning, but moved to my permanent home in Earth, so I'd like to colors to be Earthy and Lightning-y to represent that. :) Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems
@StygianForm Claim!

Order Form:
Crest?: Y/N Y
Item name(s): Lightning Tome, Ashen Lightning Glass, Traditional Broadsword
Image of item(s): Lightning Tome Ashen Lightning Glass Traditional Broadsword
Image Dimensions: Horizontal
Any special requests/additional details?: I started in Lightning, but moved to my permanent home in Earth, so I'd like to colors to be Earthy and Lightning-y to represent that. :)
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68