Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68
@StygianForm [s]Claim![/s] Thank you! I've wanted to get one of your crests for a while now, so I'm very happy. ^^ [b]Crest?:[/b] Yes [b]Item name(s):[/b] Sparrow skull, Onyx cobra, Heart rose. [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=sparrow skull] [item=onyx cobra] [item=heart rose] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] As long as the lenght fits in the clan profile, I'm fine with any proportions! [b]Any special requests/additional details?:[/b] I'd like the cobra's colors to be based on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=252830&tab=dragon&did=31788620]this dragon[/url], if that's alright? And the roses don't have to have the exact same colors as the heart rose image, as long as they're some shade of red and fit in with the colors of the other items. If it's not too troublesome, I'd like the cobra to be curled around the birdskull. Please feel free to make the cobra or birdskull face whatever direction makes things easier for you. I'd like for the cobra and birdskull to be in the middle with the roses sort of growing/lying around them. Please let me know if anything is unclear or too much trouble for you! [b]Payment:[/b] Gems
@StygianForm Claim! Thank you! I've wanted to get one of your crests for a while now, so I'm very happy. ^^

Crest?: Yes
Item name(s): Sparrow skull, Onyx cobra, Heart rose.
Image of item(s):
Sparrow Skull Onyx Cobra Heart Rose

Image Dimensions:
As long as the lenght fits in the clan profile, I'm fine with any proportions!

Any special requests/additional details?: I'd like the cobra's colors to be based on this dragon, if that's alright? And the roses don't have to have the exact same colors as the heart rose image, as long as they're some shade of red and fit in with the colors of the other items.

If it's not too troublesome, I'd like the cobra to be curled around the birdskull. Please feel free to make the cobra or birdskull face whatever direction makes things easier for you. I'd like for the cobra and birdskull to be in the middle with the roses sort of growing/lying around them.

Please let me know if anything is unclear or too much trouble for you!

Payment: Gems
DmlTJ6X.png
@StygianForm

claim? hopefully there was a slot left..
@StygianForm

claim? hopefully there was a slot left..
iXNOttm.gif
@Imani Got it! Mixed is no problem :)
@Imani Got it! Mixed is no problem :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@elfin @Kaimon Got it :)

@tehcoffeezombie ;v; I'm sorry, you were one too late!
@elfin @Kaimon Got it :)

@tehcoffeezombie ;v; I'm sorry, you were one too late!
;_; I'm always too slow. rip. maybe next time.
;_; I'm always too slow. rip. maybe next time.
iXNOttm.gif
@tehcoffeezombie I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :3
@tehcoffeezombie I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :3
@StygianForm Awesome! Updated my claim post with the order. Let me know how much, and I'll send payment along. :)
@StygianForm Awesome! Updated my claim post with the order. Let me know how much, and I'll send payment along. :)
@elfin Crests this round are all a flat 500g. Please send via CR when you get a chance, thank you! :3
@elfin Crests this round are all a flat 500g. Please send via CR when you get a chance, thank you! :3
@StygianForm
Pinglist please!
@StygianForm
Pinglist please!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@StygianForm
could I get on that pinglist???
@StygianForm