Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 67 68
@StygianForm Crest?: Yes Item name(s): Swashbuckler Cutlass, Withered Rose, Golden Wing Silks Image of item(s): [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/19652.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5713.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/3634.png[/img] Image Dimensions: Vertical- it's going right in my clan profile (ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300") Any special requests/additional details?: I'm thinking of having two swashbuckler's cutlasses crossing each other with a withered rose in the middle of the swords, kind of where blade meets blade, and somewhere I'd like gold wing silks to be draping around the entire crest. So, the swords and rose in the foreground and the silks in the background. And would it be possible to have a few petals falling from the rose? I decided I liked the idea of keeping the rose it's original color as well, instead of the gray scale. Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD Sorry it took so long! And thank you for being so patient!
@StygianForm

Crest?: Yes
Item name(s): Swashbuckler Cutlass, Withered Rose, Golden Wing Silks
Image of item(s): 19652.png 5713.png3634.png
Image Dimensions: Vertical- it's going right in my clan profile
(ex: vertical, horizontal, square, header bar, or specific pixel size: "200x300")
Any special requests/additional details?:
I'm thinking of having two swashbuckler's cutlasses crossing each other with a withered rose in the middle of the swords, kind of where blade meets blade, and somewhere I'd like gold wing silks to be draping around the entire crest. So, the swords and rose in the foreground and the silks in the background. And would it be possible to have a few petals falling from the rose? I decided I liked the idea of keeping the rose it's original color as well, instead of the gray scale.
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD

Sorry it took so long! And thank you for being so patient!
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@StygianForm - Please tell me when you will opening slots again for currency or for usd? :)
@StygianForm - Please tell me when you will opening slots again for currency or for usd? :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
Please put me on the pinglist, I need to get back here o3o @stygianform
Please put me on the pinglist, I need to get back here o3o @stygianform
QdaBiJf.png
@StygianForm Could I get a quote on a clan emblem? This is our lore!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2253201

If you have any ideas, please let me know. We will definitely have to incorporate a shield and crystals!
@StygianForm Could I get a quote on a clan emblem? This is our lore!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2253201

If you have any ideas, please let me know. We will definitely have to incorporate a shield and crystals!
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
@StygianForm I just wanna say these are incredibly neat! I love the style and they're really unique. Do you have a gallery online somewhere? (Tumblr?)
@StygianForm I just wanna say these are incredibly neat! I love the style and they're really unique. Do you have a gallery online somewhere? (Tumblr?)
@Chipsticks Thank you! :3 I post some of them various places, on my DA (cenobitesquid) or I've got an art tumblr (cenobitesquidart).
@Chipsticks Thank you! :3 I post some of them various places, on my DA (cenobitesquid) or I've got an art tumblr (cenobitesquidart).
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
Hello everyone! I am opening 3 slots for clan crests/graphics. This round will have a flat price of $10/1000g/950kt. Please limit your items/objects/imagery to 3-4 things, to keep it in that "medium" price range.

Feel free to "claim" your slot with a post then fill out the details, in case these go fast. Thanks! :)

@Iodine @Trickilicky @BloodyBunny @Carnivore @Imani @elfin @Amorah @Moosesushi
@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons @Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @Fink @Fimbrethil @tehcoffeezombie @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi @Saere @Sinai @gardenvoir @Mizs101 @Nilheim @Parda @elfmoss @hazy @Jeana @RogueHazel @Onikuma
@Enriana @TheMaskedHunter @Kaimon @Belegorn

Hello everyone! I am opening 3 slots for clan crests/graphics. This round will have a flat price of $10/1000g/950kt. Please limit your items/objects/imagery to 3-4 things, to keep it in that "medium" price range.

Feel free to "claim" your slot with a post then fill out the details, in case these go fast. Thanks! :)

@Cerastes @SunDragon @Trachynhawb @CityTurtle @Unyko @Ririterasu @LordSheo @LittleGhosts @nemodave @sleeplessIcarus @HoquesPoques @Maltshakes @remuslupn @Jetfeather @tayssi @evosoul @ExcelsisDeo @Knightess @wesleydog @Needtoscribble @ColoradoBlues @Lambkin @AardRinn @graphicmacaroon @SummerCat @TarmonSuravye @CanisMajoris @Jazz @Decidueye @Phooka @Sinbreaker
@Dask @Byatzine @panopticon @Cerys @NowViewing @TheTraveler1816 @Ribbons @Breezes @Solaleon @MissBlindBat @SamuelMaybird @JollyRoger @ixris @Elysianibata @LemonQuartz @MisfitsLanding @HowlingGale @Fink @Fimbrethil @tehcoffeezombie @Princoxx @QuickSilvr @QuetzalQueen @Fenixinka @Masumi @OnceInABlueMoon @Amithea @KoenigVII @Mapleleafshade @Ithika @Amut @Scarvez @Marzi @Saere @Sinai @gardenvoir @Mizs101 @Nilheim @Parda @elfmoss @hazy @Jeana @RogueHazel @Onikuma

Hello everyone! I am opening 3 slots for clan crests/graphics. This round will have a flat price of $10/1000g. Please limit your items/objects/imagery to 3-4 things, to keep it in that "medium" price range.

Hello everyone! I am opening 3 slots for clan crests/graphics. This round will have a flat price of $10/1000g. Please limit your items/objects/imagery to 3-4 things, to keep it in that "medium" price range.

@StygianForm
Oh man, I love your crests, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy one. Good luck with selling your commissions, though!
@StygianForm
Oh man, I love your crests, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy one. Good luck with selling your commissions, though!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@StygianForm i'd love to grab a slot please EDIT: Crest?: Y Item name(s): Image of item(s): Image Dimensions:horizontal Any special requests/additional details?: The crest is for a magic guild in my lore. Most of the clan specializes in dark magic so i'd like it to reflect that. The only things that i am solid on as far as what it should include are a black pinecone this shape [url]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5124C8TKTSL._AC_UL320_SR294,320_.jpg[/url] withlit melting candles on the top with blue flames. There are blue glowing eyes sporadically in the pinecone (the shape of the seeker orbs [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/2947.png[/img] with black wings and smoke on the sides. I'm sorry if my wording is terrible but feel free to take liberties where you see fit. Honestly as long as it is dark and involves the creepy pinecone i'll be very happy Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems please
@StygianForm i'd love to grab a slot please

EDIT:
Crest?: Y
Item name(s):
Image of item(s):
Image Dimensions:horizontal
Any special requests/additional details?: The crest is for a magic guild in my lore. Most of the clan specializes in dark magic so i'd like it to reflect that. The only things that i am solid on as far as what it should include are a black pinecone this shape https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5124C8TKTSL._AC_UL320_SR294,320_.jpg withlit melting candles on the top with blue flames. There are blue glowing eyes sporadically in the pinecone (the shape of the seeker orbs 2947.png with black wings and smoke on the sides. I'm sorry if my wording is terrible but feel free to take liberties where you see fit. Honestly as long as it is dark and involves the creepy pinecone i'll be very happy
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems please
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 67 68