Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 67 68
@StygianForm Crest?: yes Item name(s): Serthis Lance (actual lance, not just the point please!) ,Depleted Sacridite, Sandglass Image of item(s): [item=sharpened serthis lance] [item=depleted sacridite][item=time-turner's sandglass] Image Dimensions: square ish- vertical is a ok Any special requests/additional details?: I'd like it firey themed, please! Embers sparks and all that fun stuff. Recoloring the items to match the overall flame y colors would be fine (and radical please do). Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? 500g!
@StygianForm

Crest?: yes
Item name(s): Serthis Lance (actual lance, not just the point please!) ,Depleted Sacridite, Sandglass
Image of item(s): Sharpened Serthis Lance Depleted Sacridite Time-turner's Sandglass
Image Dimensions:
square ish- vertical is a ok
Any special requests/additional details?: I'd like it firey themed, please! Embers sparks and all that fun stuff. Recoloring the items to match the overall flame y colors would be fine (and radical please do).
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? 500g!
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@StygianForm may I claim a crest slot for Gems
@StygianForm may I claim a crest slot for Gems
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Survivalist @Niharike You've got gem slots, thank you! :)
@Survivalist @Niharike You've got gem slots, thank you! :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
Crest?: Y Item name(s): sweetpuff, moonstone, celestial horn, spare material, glowing pocket bauble Image of item(s): [item=sweetpuff][item=moonstone][item=celestial horn][item=spare material][item=glowing pocket bauble] Image Dimensions: header bar Any special requests/additional details?: Nope! But if it's too complex, let me know and I can remove stuff~ Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD thank you ;u;
Crest?: Y
Item name(s): sweetpuff, moonstone, celestial horn, spare material, glowing pocket bauble
Image of item(s): Sweetpuff Moonstone Celestial Horn Spare Material Glowing Pocket Bauble
Image Dimensions: header bar
Any special requests/additional details?: Nope! But if it's too complex, let me know and I can remove stuff~
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD thank you ;u;
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi You've got it, thank you! :D
@Moosesushi You've got it, thank you! :D
@Survivalist Got it, thank you! 500g should work fine for what you've got laid out there :) You can pay up front or after I finish, whichever you prefer.

Edit: Actually I gave it another quick look over, and I think it may be a leaning more towards a medium complexity design, would 700g be okay with you?
@Survivalist Got it, thank you! 500g should work fine for what you've got laid out there :) You can pay up front or after I finish, whichever you prefer.

Edit: Actually I gave it another quick look over, and I think it may be a leaning more towards a medium complexity design, would 700g be okay with you?
@StygianForm
Wow, that was quick! XD *just got home and saw the ping* I'm glad ixris got a slot, though. :3 (And I'm glad for you, for having so many people loving your art! :D *cheer on!*)
@StygianForm
Wow, that was quick! XD *just got home and saw the ping* I'm glad ixris got a slot, though. :3 (And I'm glad for you, for having so many people loving your art! :D *cheer on!*)
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Moosesushi Sorry for the delay! It should be fine with all those items, if there's something I'm having trouble fitting in I'll let you know :) Would $12 be okay for a price?

Also can you give me a little more clarification of what you mean by header? Do you mean like something that would fit in a forum post, or in your bio, or do you mean you'd like it more considerably more horizontal than vertical? Thanks! X3
@Moosesushi Sorry for the delay! It should be fine with all those items, if there's something I'm having trouble fitting in I'll let you know :) Would $12 be okay for a price?

Also can you give me a little more clarification of what you mean by header? Do you mean like something that would fit in a forum post, or in your bio, or do you mean you'd like it more considerably more horizontal than vertical? Thanks! X3
@Sinbreaker Ooh I love the look of that skull! :D I'd be happy to incorporate it with some mechanical/lightning/plague kind of elements! Would 700g be okay for a price? :3
@Sinbreaker Ooh I love the look of that skull! :D I'd be happy to incorporate it with some mechanical/lightning/plague kind of elements! Would 700g be okay for a price? :3
@StygianForm
Oh something that would fit into a bio C: Like this example of yours.

So more horizontal than vertical, I should have been clearer, sorry about that!

And $12 is lovely, I can send you my details in PM when you need 'em. < 33
@StygianForm
Oh something that would fit into a bio C: Like this example of yours.

So more horizontal than vertical, I should have been clearer, sorry about that!

And $12 is lovely, I can send you my details in PM when you need 'em. < 33
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 67 68