Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68
@stygianform pinglist me please~
@stygianform pinglist me please~
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@Imani No problem! :) And mixed payment is perfectly fine.

@Phooka Will do :)
@Imani No problem! :) And mixed payment is perfectly fine.

@Phooka Will do :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Stygianform [b]Crest?: [/b]Yes, No, I don't know ;;? You can judge it ([size=1] if you decide if it is a crest, I'll change things up a little[/size]) [b]Item name(s):[/b] Crystal Ball [b]Image of item(s):[/b] [item=Crystal Ball] [b]Image Dimensions:[/b] Horizontal [b]Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD?[/b] Gems (and maybe treasure) [b]Any special requests/additional details?:[/b] If possible, can you possibly recolor the item to fit this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=186620&tab=dragon&did=31370527]dragon's[/url] colors, just the wine-ish color, at least the orb part. I'd love it if it isn't just the orb, like as seen in the item it's like floating and some rock things underneath it with the weird glowy part (you know what I mean?) Also, I like the smokey effect you did with the second example, the one underneath the crow one. :o
@Stygianform

Crest?: Yes, No, I don't know ;;? You can judge it ( if you decide if it is a crest, I'll change things up a little)
Item name(s): Crystal Ball
Image of item(s):
Crystal Ball
Image Dimensions:
Horizontal
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems (and maybe treasure)
Any special requests/additional details?:
If possible, can you possibly recolor the item to fit this dragon's colors, just the wine-ish color, at least the orb part. I'd love it if it isn't just the orb, like as seen in the item it's like floating and some rock things underneath it with the weird glowy part (you know what I mean?)

Also, I like the smokey effect you did with the second example, the one underneath the crow one. :o
claiming if still open!
claiming if still open!
r8UGBQ6.png

Signature courtesy of the lovely Aerion
@StyganForm

ahhhh I always always miss these ;n; curse time zones ;n;
@StyganForm

ahhhh I always always miss these ;n; curse time zones ;n;

i hope the next boy that you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips

@StygianForm

I would like to be added to the ping list, if thats alright ^^
@StygianForm

I would like to be added to the ping list, if thats alright ^^
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@LordSheo @LittleGhosts Sorry about this round filling up so fast ;_; I'll try to open more slots soon.

@Sinbreaker Will do! :)
@LordSheo @LittleGhosts Sorry about this round filling up so fast ;_; I'll try to open more slots soon.

@Sinbreaker Will do! :)
@StygianForm

Also wanted to ask, besides gem payment do you take real payment via paypal?
@StygianForm

Also wanted to ask, besides gem payment do you take real payment via paypal?
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Sinbreaker Absolutely! My ratio is 100g=$1.00 USD. :)
@Sinbreaker Absolutely! My ratio is 100g=$1.00 USD. :)
@StygianForm

Would you be willing to do something vertical instead? I'd be interested in a vertical border and a matching divider made of morning glories, like a drawn version of the ones in this bio, that's 100W and around 700 tall, and then a divider to match it that's like 400W x 30t or something like that?

Let me know how much that would be if it's something you'd be willing to do! They'd just be for using with her and her mate and their hatchery babies.
@StygianForm

Would you be willing to do something vertical instead? I'd be interested in a vertical border and a matching divider made of morning glories, like a drawn version of the ones in this bio, that's 100W and around 700 tall, and then a divider to match it that's like 400W x 30t or something like that?

Let me know how much that would be if it's something you'd be willing to do! They'd just be for using with her and her mate and their hatchery babies.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68