Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 67 68
@StygianForm
please add me to the pinglist! c:
@StygianForm
please add me to the pinglist! c:
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@StygianForm

Also, how much would my thing be c:?
@StygianForm

Also, how much would my thing be c:?
@Imani Sorry for the delay! :) I'd consider that an item not a crest, but I can make it extra fancy with the smoke and such. Would 300g (or treasure equiv) be okay for a price? If you want to pay less I can simplify it, also.
@Imani Sorry for the delay! :) I'd consider that an item not a crest, but I can make it extra fancy with the smoke and such. Would 300g (or treasure equiv) be okay for a price? If you want to pay less I can simplify it, also.
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@AardRinn I can totally do that! Though if you meant to insert a link I don't think it worked.. could you link me to the bio/dragons you're talking about? :)

Also, could you find photo(s) of some morning glories that you like the look of? I imagine they might have different varieties, that will give me a clear idea.
@AardRinn I can totally do that! Though if you meant to insert a link I don't think it worked.. could you link me to the bio/dragons you're talking about? :)

Also, could you find photo(s) of some morning glories that you like the look of? I imagine they might have different varieties, that will give me a clear idea.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28113636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281137/28113636_350.png[/img] [/url] @StygianForm Here you go! Do you need any more examples, or will that be enough? I can go find some! Also, any idea how much it'll be, about?

28113636_350.png

@StygianForm

Here you go! Do you need any more examples, or will that be enough? I can go find some!

Also, any idea how much it'll be, about?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn How lovely! *v* That seems like a fairly straight forward project, maybe 400g for the vertical morning glory design + simple divider? (or treasure/USD equivalent)
@AardRinn How lovely! *v* That seems like a fairly straight forward project, maybe 400g for the vertical morning glory design + simple divider? (or treasure/USD equivalent)
@StygianForm

That would be awesome! I can send the money whenever you want~!
@StygianForm

That would be awesome! I can send the money whenever you want~!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn Whenever you'd like to send it is fine with me! I have a couple of pieces to finish up before I start on it, but it shouldn't be long, maybe a day or two :)
@AardRinn Whenever you'd like to send it is fine with me! I have a couple of pieces to finish up before I start on it, but it shouldn't be long, maybe a day or two :)
@StygianForm
Could I be put on the pinglist please UoU
@StygianForm
Could I be put on the pinglist please UoU
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@StygianForm

Could I be added to the pinglist please~
@StygianForm

Could I be added to the pinglist please~
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys