Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68
@StygianForm Could I grab a slot please? :) Order Form: Crest?: Y Item name(s): Sparrow skull & copper spires from lightning map (not sure if this is okay?) Image of item(s): [item=Sparrow Skull] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/lightning_3.png[/img] Image Dimensions: Horizontal.. clan profile size? Any special requests/additional details?: I was hoping to get two copper spires- a bigger one on the left off-center, and a slightly smaller one to the right side. With a skull at the base of the left spire, and a few smaller ones scattered on the ground randomly? Plus lightning effect throughout please :D Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD
@StygianForm Could I grab a slot please? :)

Order Form:
Crest?: Y
Item name(s): Sparrow skull & copper spires from lightning map (not sure if this is okay?)
Image of item(s):
Sparrow Skull lightning_3.png
Image Dimensions: Horizontal.. clan profile size?
Any special requests/additional details?: I was hoping to get two copper spires- a bigger one on the left off-center, and a slightly smaller one to the right side. With a skull at the base of the left spire, and a few smaller ones scattered on the ground randomly? Plus lightning effect throughout please :D
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? USD
@Iodine Gotcha :3
@Iodine Gotcha :3
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Jazz You've got the second slot. :)
@Jazz You've got the second slot. :)
@StygianForm

Could I grab a slot?
@StygianForm

Could I grab a slot?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@stygianform

Could I reserve a spot
@stygianform

Could I reserve a spot
@StygianForm
me please, will add form in a sec

oops nvm
@StygianForm
me please, will add form in a sec

oops nvm
eR1AIdX.gif
WOOPS too late
WOOPS too late
claim please!
edit: oops also too late orz
claim please!
edit: oops also too late orz
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@AardRinn You've got the third slot~

@Needtoscribble @Imani @Moosesushi So sorry ;3; Hopefully next time! I will try to open more slots soon, or as my schedule allows :)
@AardRinn You've got the third slot~

@Needtoscribble @Imani @Moosesushi So sorry ;3; Hopefully next time! I will try to open more slots soon, or as my schedule allows :)
@StygianForm Hello! I edited my post up above.. not sure if you would do the spires that I posted or if it is overall too complicated.. let me know if you need any additional information / need me to change anything though! :)
@StygianForm Hello! I edited my post up above.. not sure if you would do the spires that I posted or if it is overall too complicated.. let me know if you need any additional information / need me to change anything though! :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 67 68