Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Pippasaurs

I JUST... realized I never answered your question:

The art is by my girlfriend :> Deletethestars on Tumblr?
@Pippasaurs

I JUST... realized I never answered your question:

The art is by my girlfriend :> Deletethestars on Tumblr?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone

Ahhh no way! I thought it was I followed her on FA like yearrrs ago, haven't touched the site in years so I lost track of her work she is such a big inspiration to me when I first started drawing! Ahhh I feel honoured to do something for her! I have followed her again lordy her art has improved so much! Ahh her design work is something to work towards! I will try my very best on this commission <3 <3
@Cloneclone

Ahhh no way! I thought it was I followed her on FA like yearrrs ago, haven't touched the site in years so I lost track of her work she is such a big inspiration to me when I first started drawing! Ahhh I feel honoured to do something for her! I have followed her again lordy her art has improved so much! Ahh her design work is something to work towards! I will try my very best on this commission <3 <3
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@Pippasaurs

She's Controlthestars on DevArt if you have that too, but she's far more active on FurA, then second most active on Tumblr. She's been in and out of the hospital lately so 8'< Been getting her arts for that (Plus her Bday is in a month >:B So stockpiling a bunch of arts for her for that)

I'm excited to hear this tho QvQ And happy I could help you find her again? lol
@Pippasaurs

She's Controlthestars on DevArt if you have that too, but she's far more active on FurA, then second most active on Tumblr. She's been in and out of the hospital lately so 8'< Been getting her arts for that (Plus her Bday is in a month >:B So stockpiling a bunch of arts for her for that)

I'm excited to hear this tho QvQ And happy I could help you find her again? lol
@Cloneclone
I will try very hard to get this commissions done quick so I can get your art done <3 Im so sorry to hear she is in hospital alot! I hope my drawing at least brings one smile to her face!

I hope she gets better soon and all goes well though!

I thank you very much for reminding me about her art! Ahh Im having so much fun scrolling through her tumblr! Ahh so amazing <3
@Cloneclone
I will try very hard to get this commissions done quick so I can get your art done <3 Im so sorry to hear she is in hospital alot! I hope my drawing at least brings one smile to her face!

I hope she gets better soon and all goes well though!

I thank you very much for reminding me about her art! Ahh Im having so much fun scrolling through her tumblr! Ahh so amazing <3
@Pippasaurs

omgosh, take your time! I still have a little over a month till I'm tossing it at her anyway, you're fine :3

And I know it will for sure ;v;/ You draw such lovely ladies and she'll love it!
@Pippasaurs

omgosh, take your time! I still have a little over a month till I'm tossing it at her anyway, you're fine :3

And I know it will for sure ;v;/ You draw such lovely ladies and she'll love it!
@Pippasaurs

Heyo! How much would you charge for a colored full body sketch for this girl? I'd like her in a different outfit

8YseYxO.png
@Pippasaurs

Heyo! How much would you charge for a colored full body sketch for this girl? I'd like her in a different outfit

8YseYxO.png
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@KittyCheshire

Depending on the outfit 1.5-2 mil treasure c: Super cute oc! oh -50k for the current discount!
@KittyCheshire

Depending on the outfit 1.5-2 mil treasure c: Super cute oc! oh -50k for the current discount!
@Pippasaurs
Would you be willing to draw shippy couple fanart? Also how much is this? I want to know if I have enough.

Username/ID: Amphiptere #15972
Type of Commission: Thigh Up Coloured Sketch
Character Name: Anders and Fenris
Form of Payment: treasure

Character Visual References:
Anders, sorceress clothes, Fenris, and Tyreal's wings.

Other Info: I kinda want a DA2/Diablo crossover. With Anders wearing the Diablo sorceress' robes and Fenris with Tyrael's wings (you are more than free to simplify or skimpy-ify the armor.). The idea is that Fenris' tattoos can sorta uncoil from his skin and be like Tyrael's wings. I hope I making sense. As for pose, something shippy. IDK, maybe them just holding each other with Fenris' wing tentacles playing with Anders' hair. I don't want to give a pose that you have difficulty with so your free to draw them in any fluffy pose.

If it sounds like to much trouble to draw, just tell me and I'll change some stuff.
@Pippasaurs
Would you be willing to draw shippy couple fanart? Also how much is this? I want to know if I have enough.

Username/ID: Amphiptere #15972
Type of Commission: Thigh Up Coloured Sketch
Character Name: Anders and Fenris
Form of Payment: treasure

Character Visual References:
Anders, sorceress clothes, Fenris, and Tyreal's wings.

Other Info: I kinda want a DA2/Diablo crossover. With Anders wearing the Diablo sorceress' robes and Fenris with Tyrael's wings (you are more than free to simplify or skimpy-ify the armor.). The idea is that Fenris' tattoos can sorta uncoil from his skin and be like Tyrael's wings. I hope I making sense. As for pose, something shippy. IDK, maybe them just holding each other with Fenris' wing tentacles playing with Anders' hair. I don't want to give a pose that you have difficulty with so your free to draw them in any fluffy pose.

If it sounds like to much trouble to draw, just tell me and I'll change some stuff.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere
Well I have to say that is an odd request haha, but totalling it up we are looking to the high end so like 1mil treasure for a coloured waist up sketch
@Amphiptere
Well I have to say that is an odd request haha, but totalling it up we are looking to the high end so like 1mil treasure for a coloured waist up sketch
@Pippasaurs
I can do 1mil. TBH, I thought it cost me more because my request sounds weird and it is couple art. Are you sure it's only 1mil?

I know it's a little odd. I just like crossovers, Tyrael's wings are awesome, and also equality for the scantily clad mages. I played as a Sorceress in Diablo 2

Shall I send the treasure now?
@Pippasaurs
I can do 1mil. TBH, I thought it cost me more because my request sounds weird and it is couple art. Are you sure it's only 1mil?

I know it's a little odd. I just like crossovers, Tyrael's wings are awesome, and also equality for the scantily clad mages. I played as a Sorceress in Diablo 2

Shall I send the treasure now?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18