Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Amphiptere

Opp I totally forgot it was couple art in my brain it was like one person sure duurr
couple art is normal 2x the original but that seems super steep considering I said a different number first because of my stuff I will half it for 1.5 mil? my bad
@Amphiptere

Opp I totally forgot it was couple art in my brain it was like one person sure duurr
couple art is normal 2x the original but that seems super steep considering I said a different number first because of my stuff I will half it for 1.5 mil? my bad
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@Pippasaurs
Sure, I am send the payment now.
@Pippasaurs
Sure, I am send the payment now.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Pippasaurs

Out of curiosity what is your fest cost?
@Pippasaurs

Out of curiosity what is your fest cost?
@excessnight

Trickster's Magic Cards gets you 55k off the total price or enough pinecones to buy one
@excessnight

Trickster's Magic Cards gets you 55k off the total price or enough pinecones to buy one
ooh ;v; I'd love to get art of my friend's OC...!

@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: Kaelum
Type of Commission: eg Headshot Messy Sketch
Character Name: Yasmine
Form of Payment: Gems!
Character Visual References: ref // edit: I also have these pics: x x for hair refs :Oc
Other Info: give her a big smile - she's got a very warm and soft personality!!! *v*

late addition: it'd be pretty cool if I could watch you drawing it, if our schedules happen to match up! ;v;
ooh ;v; I'd love to get art of my friend's OC...!

@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: Kaelum
Type of Commission: eg Headshot Messy Sketch
Character Name: Yasmine
Form of Payment: Gems!
Character Visual References: ref // edit: I also have these pics: x x for hair refs :Oc
Other Info: give her a big smile - she's got a very warm and soft personality!!! *v*

late addition: it'd be pretty cool if I could watch you drawing it, if our schedules happen to match up! ;v;
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: Tsuzumikin

Type of Commission: Waist up sketch~

Character Name: Rauru Makajin

Form of Payment: Treasure!~ (Just lemme know the amount I owe ya!)

Character Visual References:
Rauru Ref 1
Rauru Ref 2
Peach Blossom Choker / Earrings ref

Other Info:Something sweet and loving-like! Maybe just doing a heart symbol thing w/ her hands. <3 OR SURPRISE ME!! THAT'S OK TOO C:
@Pippasaurs
Username/ID: Tsuzumikin

Type of Commission: Waist up sketch~

Character Name: Rauru Makajin

Form of Payment: Treasure!~ (Just lemme know the amount I owe ya!)

Character Visual References:
Rauru Ref 1
Rauru Ref 2
Peach Blossom Choker / Earrings ref

Other Info:Something sweet and loving-like! Maybe just doing a heart symbol thing w/ her hands. <3 OR SURPRISE ME!! THAT'S OK TOO C:
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Kaelum

Cute character! So you want her drawn with slightly shorted and curly hair? Is that correct? Its a little hard to tell sorry!

Quote would be 250 gems (that's with the female character discount <3)
@Kaelum

Cute character! So you want her drawn with slightly shorted and curly hair? Is that correct? Its a little hard to tell sorry!

Quote would be 250 gems (that's with the female character discount <3)
@Pippasaurs ah, I'm so sorry for lack of clarification! ;v; I'd like her to have fluffier(??) hair like in the second two refs, but with the long length of the first and best ref. Is that okay? :'Dc
(if everything makes sense, I'll send payment through CR *v* )

edit: additionally, it'd be pretty cool if I could watch you drawing it, if our schedules happen to match up... /lies down
@Pippasaurs ah, I'm so sorry for lack of clarification! ;v; I'd like her to have fluffier(??) hair like in the second two refs, but with the long length of the first and best ref. Is that okay? :'Dc
(if everything makes sense, I'll send payment through CR *v* )

edit: additionally, it'd be pretty cool if I could watch you drawing it, if our schedules happen to match up... /lies down
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Pippasaurs
You can take me off the ping list.
@Pippasaurs
You can take me off the ping list.
Yokai.gif
@Kaelum
Nope I got you! That makes perfect sense! So fluffy but longer I can do! Please do send over the CR and I will give you further updates on the artwork via PM!

@Tsuzumikin
150k with the discount price wise, I just some clarification on the peach blossom choker as well as peach blossom earrings? Do you have references for those because I do not know what you are talking about sorry!

Very cute character though!
@Kaelum
Nope I got you! That makes perfect sense! So fluffy but longer I can do! Please do send over the CR and I will give you further updates on the artwork via PM!

@Tsuzumikin
150k with the discount price wise, I just some clarification on the peach blossom choker as well as peach blossom earrings? Do you have references for those because I do not know what you are talking about sorry!

Very cute character though!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18