Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Art Shop OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Pippasaurs

If I wanted a commission of 2 characters, waist up, colored sketch with references what would you charge? About 1200 gems?

(If I'm doing the gem conversion correctly and adding a bit, that is)
@Pippasaurs

If I wanted a commission of 2 characters, waist up, colored sketch with references what would you charge? About 1200 gems?

(If I'm doing the gem conversion correctly and adding a bit, that is)
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@Honeysong
If its of photos please send me the references so I can give you a proper quote. Min cost would be 800k per person in the picture.
@Cloneclone
That would be 1.1mil treasure for a fullbody due to details of the robot arm but with current special its -50k so total would be 1,050,000 treasure. If that is okay set up a one way CR trade and I can get started c:
@Lake
Gem cost wise 1670 for a full body she is such a cute character! Edit forgot discount for female only 1650 gems c:
@Honeysong
If its of photos please send me the references so I can give you a proper quote. Min cost would be 800k per person in the picture.
@Cloneclone
That would be 1.1mil treasure for a fullbody due to details of the robot arm but with current special its -50k so total would be 1,050,000 treasure. If that is okay set up a one way CR trade and I can get started c:
@Lake
Gem cost wise 1670 for a full body she is such a cute character! Edit forgot discount for female only 1650 gems c:
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
@Pippasaurs

Eeeek QwQ I'm so sorry, I meant full body sketch. I'm a deet deedee and only deleted the EG bit on the template, and not the colored bit too. If you're still okay with that, I'll shoot you the treasures?
@Pippasaurs

Eeeek QwQ I'm so sorry, I meant full body sketch. I'm a deet deedee and only deleted the EG bit on the template, and not the colored bit too. If you're still okay with that, I'll shoot you the treasures?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Pippasaurs
Thank you! ;x; I just finished drawing her last night, though her familiar still needs work. My hands are too worn out for now to work on it though!
I'll toss the gems at you now <3
@Pippasaurs
Thank you! ;x; I just finished drawing her last night, though her familiar still needs work. My hands are too worn out for now to work on it though!
I'll toss the gems at you now <3
@ZaiaFantasy
Depending on the complexity of the designs but roughly price wise would be 500-1mil treasure so that is 555-1200 gems From lowest to highest yes C; and 50k discount if character is female.

@Cloneclone
Oh sorry I thought you asked for coloured sketch! Just a plain full body sketch would be 600k - discount so 550k! If your okay with that then please send me a CR!

Also I swear I have seen that art style before for the references, who drew those do you know?

@Lake
Thank you for the payment I will send you a note when I get started on yours <3 Did you have any pose in mind?
@ZaiaFantasy
Depending on the complexity of the designs but roughly price wise would be 500-1mil treasure so that is 555-1200 gems From lowest to highest yes C; and 50k discount if character is female.

@Cloneclone
Oh sorry I thought you asked for coloured sketch! Just a plain full body sketch would be 600k - discount so 550k! If your okay with that then please send me a CR!

Also I swear I have seen that art style before for the references, who drew those do you know?

@Lake
Thank you for the payment I will send you a note when I get started on yours <3 Did you have any pose in mind?
@Pippasaurs

Not particularly! You could draw her in a cool battle pose or hands cupped together with starlight in them. I honestly have any preference for pose! :D
@Pippasaurs

Not particularly! You could draw her in a cool battle pose or hands cupped together with starlight in them. I honestly have any preference for pose! :D
@Pippasaurs [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13/1293_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username/ID:[/b] Kyrislian #2154 [b]Type of Commission:[/b] Fullbody Coloured Sketch - Gijinka [b]Form of Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Character Traits[/b] Warrior, reconnaissance scout. Wary, lone wolf. Cautious, serious. Has no idea what humor is. [b]Other Info[/b]: Albino. Long haired. Winged. Prefers to wear light clothing that allows for easy maneuverability vs defense. Able to summon wisps of flame. Let me know if you need more info! :D
@Pippasaurs

1293_350.png

Username/ID: Kyrislian #2154
Type of Commission: Fullbody Coloured Sketch - Gijinka
Form of Payment: Treasure
Character Traits Warrior, reconnaissance scout. Wary, lone wolf. Cautious, serious. Has no idea what humor is.
Other Info: Albino. Long haired. Winged. Prefers to wear light clothing that allows for easy maneuverability vs defense. Able to summon wisps of flame.

Let me know if you need more info! :D
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian
What a fantastic dragon! I would love to design her I hope I make you proud!
Now with design commissions for dragon gijinka's I will send you a few wips just to make sure you are happy with the over all design if you would like. Its not forced by the option is there if you would like to have more imput in the design, but if you want me to go free for all for it thats fine.

Price wise we are looking at 3.2mil treasure, but due to female you get the 50k treasure off the total cost so 3,150,000 total. If that is okay let me know what you want wip wise and send the CR <3
@Kyrislian
What a fantastic dragon! I would love to design her I hope I make you proud!
Now with design commissions for dragon gijinka's I will send you a few wips just to make sure you are happy with the over all design if you would like. Its not forced by the option is there if you would like to have more imput in the design, but if you want me to go free for all for it thats fine.

Price wise we are looking at 3.2mil treasure, but due to female you get the 50k treasure off the total cost so 3,150,000 total. If that is okay let me know what you want wip wise and send the CR <3
@Pippasaurs sounds great to me! And I don't mind you having free rein with her :D And yup! That's fine with me :D Sending you the treasure now!
@Pippasaurs sounds great to me! And I don't mind you having free rein with her :D And yup! That's fine with me :D Sending you the treasure now!
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Kyrislian

Awesome thank you! I will send a pm when I get started on yours <3
@Kyrislian

Awesome thank you! I will send a pm when I get started on yours <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18