Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheap Lore :3! {RENNOVATING}
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@swaggiep34

No rush. Creativity takes its sweet time, I know ^_^;
I hope you liked the accents I sent over ^_^
@swaggiep34

No rush. Creativity takes its sweet time, I know ^_^;
I hope you liked the accents I sent over ^_^
RWlcD2X.png
@swaggiep34
@swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@Cngx Treasure would be great, but I really have no preference. If you do art, could you please do Silverclaw? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32725425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327255/32725425_350.png[/img] [/url] As you can see, she is very grumpy. You can check her bio.
@Cngx

Treasure would be great, but I really have no preference.

If you do art, could you please do Silverclaw?

32725425_350.png

As you can see, she is very grumpy. You can check her bio.
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34 Ok! On it! ^^
@swaggiep34 Ok! On it! ^^
@swaggiep34 Finished the head shot! btw i love her bio lmao
@swaggiep34 Finished the head shot! btw i love her bio lmao
@swaggiep34 welp okay I'm back again, Also quick question are you still accepting this kind of stuff while you're renovating? If not I'll just come back once you're ready! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31905227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319053/31905227_350.png[/img] [/url] So I got a very interesting prompt from Headcannon a dragon and I was hoping that you could expand on it a little bit more? [quote]Palan has been the subject of many rumors. His large weapon, scars, and his hood make for an all too mysterious creature to not be noticed. Many say he was an assassin that got caught, roughed up a but maybe. Anyone with any sense would know that his weapon is not that of an assassin, but the rumor exists nonetheless. However, Palan seems to hold a much sadder secret, it really fits with his blue hue. Palan once lived in another clan, rougher territory, tougher people. He fought tooth and nail to protect his humble life, his daughter and his partner. It was a normal thing to see Palan patrol his den, trident drawn in a defensive stance. This was no ordinary night though. Civil war among the clan had broke out finally, an unseen pressure being concentrated into a violent burst of mayhem and murder. Palan may have gotten out alive, but he had not been fast enough to save his child and lover. From then on he donned a hood to hide his stories, and tread forward lightly and without sound. He approached his current clan with a gentle poise and a want to keep to himself and not cause trouble. He simply lacked the confidence to remain alone any longer. He needed people to protect him from the persistent pain of loss brought on by his family's death.[/quote]
@swaggiep34

welp okay I'm back again, Also quick question are you still accepting this kind of stuff while you're renovating? If not I'll just come back once you're ready!

31905227_350.png

So I got a very interesting prompt from Headcannon a dragon and I was hoping that you could expand on it a little bit more?
Quote:
Palan has been the subject of many rumors. His large weapon, scars, and his hood make for an all too mysterious creature to not be noticed.

Many say he was an assassin that got caught, roughed up a but maybe. Anyone with any sense would know that his weapon is not that of an assassin, but the rumor exists nonetheless. However, Palan seems to hold a much sadder secret, it really fits with his blue hue.

Palan once lived in another clan, rougher territory, tougher people. He fought tooth and nail to protect his humble life, his daughter and his partner. It was a normal thing to see Palan patrol his den, trident drawn in a defensive stance. This was no ordinary night though. Civil war among the clan had broke out finally, an unseen pressure being concentrated into a violent burst of mayhem and murder. Palan may have gotten out alive, but he had not been fast enough to save his child and lover.

From then on he donned a hood to hide his stories, and tread forward lightly and without sound. He approached his current clan with a gentle poise and a want to keep to himself and not cause trouble. He simply lacked the confidence to remain alone any longer. He needed people to protect him from the persistent pain of loss brought on by his family's death.
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
@FireBlaze9551

I've been kind of inactive lately O-O Sorry for the late reply

I will take a lot longer, but yes, I'm open.

@swaggiep34
@FireBlaze9551

I've been kind of inactive lately O-O Sorry for the late reply

I will take a lot longer, but yes, I'm open.

@swaggiep34
bJs5ioz.gif
Shop coming back to life. DO NOT PLACE ORDERS YET.
Shop coming back to life. DO NOT PLACE ORDERS YET.
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82