Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70
@Crescentstar711 Hi! :D I've ordered from you before and was very happy with the art, so I'm back for more! Picture of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39435755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394358/39435755_350.png[/img] [/url] Image Type: Fullbody Style: Inked Additional Notes: She's a very happy and energetic girl despite her skeletal state, so something fun and playful, please (like her playing with a ball of yarn and getting entangled into it or something like that)! If possible, I'd prefer her to be depicted as the actual mirror skeleton, not the dragon with a gene. Oh, and if you have some nice idea but it would take more work (e.g., some extra details or things, background etc), I'm totally fine with paying extra for that.
@Crescentstar711
Hi! :D I've ordered from you before and was very happy with the art, so I'm back for more!
Picture of Dragon:

39435755_350.png

Image Type: Fullbody
Style: Inked
Additional Notes: She's a very happy and energetic girl despite her skeletal state, so something fun and playful, please (like her playing with a ball of yarn and getting entangled into it or something like that)! If possible, I'd prefer her to be depicted as the actual mirror skeleton, not the dragon with a gene. Oh, and if you have some nice idea but it would take more work (e.g., some extra details or things, background etc), I'm totally fine with paying extra for that.
@LadyNatalia Sounds all Good to me ^_^ And Yeah, I Much Prefer This Version Though :D I Felt like if they Introduced the Original Version, it Wouldnt Look up to Standard / Quality as Nowadays Genes. After all, I Think they Planned Ghost Before Clown and Speckle XD

And I Can Do Both Sizes For you If you Prefer? Then you Get the Choice of the two ^_^
@LadyNatalia Sounds all Good to me ^_^ And Yeah, I Much Prefer This Version Though :D I Felt like if they Introduced the Original Version, it Wouldnt Look up to Standard / Quality as Nowadays Genes. After all, I Think they Planned Ghost Before Clown and Speckle XD

And I Can Do Both Sizes For you If you Prefer? Then you Get the Choice of the two ^_^
@Huntess

The original ghost was very different. Here's the image showing what the original looked like.
Before clown and speckle?? Wow that's a really long time ago :O I've been here for a long time too, but didn't hear about ghost until a few months ago.

If you don't mind doing both sizes, I would like that!
@Huntess

The original ghost was very different. Here's the image showing what the original looked like.
Before clown and speckle?? Wow that's a really long time ago :O I've been here for a long time too, but didn't hear about ghost until a few months ago.

If you don't mind doing both sizes, I would like that!
nhvnI0X.png
@LadyNatalia [img]https://i.imgur.com/oGKITq8.jpg[/img] This is my sketch. Do you like the layout? Any details need changing? Also, please set up the CR before I ink this. Thank you!
@LadyNatalia
oGKITq8.jpg
This is my sketch. Do you like the layout? Any details need changing? Also, please set up the CR before I ink this. Thank you!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@VenusZebra118
Okay, that would be 30kt for my part. @Huntess how much for your part? Please send the 30kt via a CR so I can start it (I won't accept it until it's done).

@Valemora
Ah, yes! I remember your cool moon dragon scene =D Welcome back! Ooo, a challenge! I will do my best! Do you prefer the yarn or something else? Maybe a ready to pounce on a bird or something? The only thing I worry is that if she's stuck in yarn, it'll be harder to distinguish the yarn from her skeletal structure. It'll be 100kt for the inked full body. Please set up the payment via CR and I'll accept it only when finished ^^
@VenusZebra118
Okay, that would be 30kt for my part. @Huntess how much for your part? Please send the 30kt via a CR so I can start it (I won't accept it until it's done).

@Valemora
Ah, yes! I remember your cool moon dragon scene =D Welcome back! Ooo, a challenge! I will do my best! Do you prefer the yarn or something else? Maybe a ready to pounce on a bird or something? The only thing I worry is that if she's stuck in yarn, it'll be harder to distinguish the yarn from her skeletal structure. It'll be 100kt for the inked full body. Please set up the payment via CR and I'll accept it only when finished ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
Hmm, pouncing sounds good too! Or maybe jumping after a butterfly, or playing with a feather - tbh, I don't have any set scene in mind, so whichever you feel like drawing, I guess? I'm not an artist so idk how difficult drawing a skeleton would be, don't want to ask something that's too hard to make, I want you to have fun with it, too :3 I'll send the payment in a moment, yup!
@Crescentstar711
Hmm, pouncing sounds good too! Or maybe jumping after a butterfly, or playing with a feather - tbh, I don't have any set scene in mind, so whichever you feel like drawing, I guess? I'm not an artist so idk how difficult drawing a skeleton would be, don't want to ask something that's too hard to make, I want you to have fun with it, too :3 I'll send the payment in a moment, yup!
@CrescentStar711 (I hope I'm pinging the right person) Picture of Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39364083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393641/39364083_350.png[/img] [/url] Image Type: Bust Style: Inked Additional Notes: Could you do the headress and antlers? Those will soon be important to clan lore. In his to-be-written lore, he's a bit of a rough guy that runs the clans perpetual rave.
@CrescentStar711

(I hope I'm pinging the right person)

Picture of Dragon:

39364083_350.png

Image Type: Bust
Style: Inked
Additional Notes: Could you do the headress and antlers? Those will soon be important to clan lore.
In his to-be-written lore, he's a bit of a rough guy that runs the clans perpetual rave.
x0dMTPw.png
@Crescentstar711

It's perfect! I love the style you drew him in!

I'll send a CR now.
@Crescentstar711

It's perfect! I love the style you drew him in!

I'll send a CR now.
nhvnI0X.png
@LadyNatalia Inked and ready to go! Let me know if there needs to be any slight changes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/e7rHJJd.jpg[/img] @Huntess If approved, you are ready to color it. I didn't ink the poison markings because I thought it'd have too much ink. Is that okay or do you want me to ink the poison and toxin markings?
@LadyNatalia
Inked and ready to go! Let me know if there needs to be any slight changes.
e7rHJJd.jpg

@Huntess
If approved, you are ready to color it. I didn't ink the poison markings because I thought it'd have too much ink. Is that okay or do you want me to ink the poison and toxin markings?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@ScarredLightning
Sure thing! =D It'll be 30kt for the commission ^^ Please set up the CR with the treasure and then I'll start the art
@ScarredLightning
Sure thing! =D It'll be 30kt for the commission ^^ Please set up the CR with the treasure and then I'll start the art
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70