Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70
@Crescentstar711
It looks great! I think it's fine and you can go ahead with it. :)
@Crescentstar711
It looks great! I think it's fine and you can go ahead with it. :)
x0dMTPw.png
@Crescentstar711 Ah I Didnt Know :O I Did Message the Owner About it on a PM Though and they Said it All Looked Good And Preferred to Have it Underwater ;3

@MisSavage If needs be Though, Im Happy to Change it ^_^
@Crescentstar711 Ah I Didnt Know :O I Did Message the Owner About it on a PM Though and they Said it All Looked Good And Preferred to Have it Underwater ;3

@MisSavage If needs be Though, Im Happy to Change it ^_^
@Crescentstar711

The inking is good! Outlining the poison and toxin gene would infact be a lot of ink >.>

@Huntess

That's fine with me!
@Crescentstar711

The inking is good! Outlining the poison and toxin gene would infact be a lot of ink >.>

@Huntess

That's fine with me!
nhvnI0X.png
@Valemora [img]https://i.imgur.com/9UCfjZS.jpg[/img] Here you go! What do you think? =D @ScarredLightning [img]https://i.imgur.com/t25ygne.jpg[/img] Inked! Is it okay?
@Valemora
9UCfjZS.jpg

Here you go! What do you think? =D

@ScarredLightning
t25ygne.jpg

Inked! Is it okay?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Huntess
Phew, glad to hear. Loving my day off today to just do art, so I apologize that I'm going through them so quickly and giving you more work. At least these last two didn't need color ^^
@Huntess
Phew, glad to hear. Loving my day off today to just do art, so I apologize that I'm going through them so quickly and giving you more work. At least these last two didn't need color ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
It's perfect. Thank you so much!
@Crescentstar711
It's perfect. Thank you so much!
x0dMTPw.png
@ScarredLightning
You are quite welcome! So glad you like it =D

Feel free to come back again anytime for more art! Have a wonderful week!
@ScarredLightning
You are quite welcome! So glad you like it =D

Feel free to come back again anytime for more art! Have a wonderful week!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
It's absolutely gorgeous! :D I love your style, and you're great with details! Thank you so much, I'm sure I'll be visiting your shop more in the future!
@Crescentstar711
It's absolutely gorgeous! :D I love your style, and you're great with details! Thank you so much, I'm sure I'll be visiting your shop more in the future!
@LadyNatalia Im So Sorry for this Taking so Long! Work and Family Life has Been Manic :( I Have Finally Finished your Dragon Though!

I Created 3 Versions of the Image. One Is The Normal Size, One is 300 X 100 and One is 500 X 100 :D

If Theres any Changes You'd like, Please tell me and Ill Change them ^_^

https://sta.sh/2183nra356oo

@VenusZebra118

Working on Yours now! Due to Work though It May take 3-4 Days, Hope thats Okay ;3

@LadyNatalia Im So Sorry for this Taking so Long! Work and Family Life has Been Manic :( I Have Finally Finished your Dragon Though!

I Created 3 Versions of the Image. One Is The Normal Size, One is 300 X 100 and One is 500 X 100 :D

If Theres any Changes You'd like, Please tell me and Ill Change them ^_^

https://sta.sh/2183nra356oo

@VenusZebra118

Working on Yours now! Due to Work though It May take 3-4 Days, Hope thats Okay ;3

@Huntess

No problem, I understand!
He's beautiful, thanks so much! And thanks for the different sizes!
@Huntess

No problem, I understand!
He's beautiful, thanks so much! And thanks for the different sizes!
nhvnI0X.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 70