Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts / Full!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@Aruakhal
Still open?

would you be willing to do a non flight rising dragon?
@Aruakhal
Still open?

would you be willing to do a non flight rising dragon?
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Denotec

There is one last slot yes - but I working from 'premade' sketch bases similar as an adoptable would be, but individually shading and texturing each of the busts trying out different techniques, lightning concepts and ideas.

Which knocks out the option for fully custom dragon unfortunately.
@Denotec

There is one last slot yes - but I working from 'premade' sketch bases similar as an adoptable would be, but individually shading and texturing each of the busts trying out different techniques, lightning concepts and ideas.

Which knocks out the option for fully custom dragon unfortunately.
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

Oh goodness she beautiful. That frigging mane - it looks like blue fire - absolutely spectacular.

Can I grab the last slot? It's two dergons per slot, right?
@Aruakhal

Oh goodness she beautiful. That frigging mane - it looks like blue fire - absolutely spectacular.

Can I grab the last slot? It's two dergons per slot, right?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn

Yes you can!

And also yes - everyone with freshly open round can grab 2 dragons/slot :>

Also glad you like her, was fun to work with her colours!
@AardRinn

Yes you can!

And also yes - everyone with freshly open round can grab 2 dragons/slot :>

Also glad you like her, was fun to work with her colours!
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal So I love your reinterpretation of scales (assuming that's what it is on the black WC with red eyes) and would love to see you take a crack at this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27503249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275033/27503249_350.png[/img] [/url] I was wondering, however, if you would be willing to have a go at him on the WC base? The main difference as far as I can tell is just the feather ruff, and I'd love to have the two of them have different poses (since they're going to be displayed together a lot) but I'm not an artist so I have no idea how complicated that would be... To clarify, what I mean is drawing him as a SD but using the WC pose? If that's too big a PITA, though, no worries! (And I do have an alternative if you've given up on scales entirely in the meanwhile... wasn't sure based on last post vs. first) And next up is this floof: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24229925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242300/24229925_350.png[/img] [/url] LOOKIT. SO FLOOFY. Still working on his lore, and I don't think he's gonna get dressed up, but I FRIGGING LOVE the teeth on your tundra sketch. SO TOOTHY. IS PERFECT. Actually, I love the teeth on all of these. So many excellent artists, so few teeth.
@Aruakhal

So I love your reinterpretation of scales (assuming that's what it is on the black WC with red eyes) and would love to see you take a crack at this guy:

27503249_350.png

I was wondering, however, if you would be willing to have a go at him on the WC base? The main difference as far as I can tell is just the feather ruff, and I'd love to have the two of them have different poses (since they're going to be displayed together a lot) but I'm not an artist so I have no idea how complicated that would be... To clarify, what I mean is drawing him as a SD but using the WC pose? If that's too big a PITA, though, no worries! (And I do have an alternative if you've given up on scales entirely in the meanwhile... wasn't sure based on last post vs. first)

And next up is this floof:

24229925_350.png

LOOKIT. SO FLOOFY.

Still working on his lore, and I don't think he's gonna get dressed up, but I FRIGGING LOVE the teeth on your tundra sketch. SO TOOTHY. IS PERFECT.

Actually, I love the teeth on all of these. So many excellent artists, so few teeth.
@AardRinn

Yes that is my representation of scales I really hate the way the gene puts a 'mask' on the dragons or make it feel like they put their snooze into a bucket of paint.
I make more scaled the touched zone but blend a lot more smooth with the primary gene/colours. If you are cool with that it is no issue!

I can't really use the wc pose for the SD but the oppose gender will be flipped and additional feather will be added on the top of the head which will cover part of the neck mane as race difference.
How that sounds with you?

And aha glad you like my Tundra presentation and I will be happy to draw her as my first tundra bust as well!
For more tundra reference if you want can follow this dragon bio as I just updated it the other day

Both are simple! Pay whenever and I am updating the first post right away :>
@AardRinn

Yes that is my representation of scales I really hate the way the gene puts a 'mask' on the dragons or make it feel like they put their snooze into a bucket of paint.
I make more scaled the touched zone but blend a lot more smooth with the primary gene/colours. If you are cool with that it is no issue!

I can't really use the wc pose for the SD but the oppose gender will be flipped and additional feather will be added on the top of the head which will cover part of the neck mane as race difference.
How that sounds with you?

And aha glad you like my Tundra presentation and I will be happy to draw her as my first tundra bust as well!
For more tundra reference if you want can follow this dragon bio as I just updated it the other day

Both are simple! Pay whenever and I am updating the first post right away :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

All of that sounds fine! Payment sent, and thank you so much!

(TBH, I'm not a huge fan of scales either... AND YET I LOVE IT. This guy mostly has it because he's a Korean prince and it looks super eastern-dragony... and it's more likely to get me beebs with Runes off his mate.)
@Aruakhal

All of that sounds fine! Payment sent, and thank you so much!

(TBH, I'm not a huge fan of scales either... AND YET I LOVE IT. This guy mostly has it because he's a Korean prince and it looks super eastern-dragony... and it's more likely to get me beebs with Runes off his mate.)
@Aruakhal
Could I please be pinged when you're able to do non FR dragons? I love your style and would love to see my Dragon portrayed in your style <3
@Aruakhal
Could I please be pinged when you're able to do non FR dragons? I love your style and would love to see my Dragon portrayed in your style <3
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Aruakhal
Is possible to be added to the pinglist when/if you're going to open more slots? I'm in love *^*
@Aruakhal
Is possible to be added to the pinglist when/if you're going to open more slots? I'm in love *^*
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@Airaly

Added! Thank you for the interest! :>

@Denotec

Added though cant tell if I ever will be doing on site non FR based drawings. Unless if it is paid with retired items additionally such as sprites or apparels.
@Airaly

Added! Thank you for the interest! :>

@Denotec

Added though cant tell if I ever will be doing on site non FR based drawings. Unless if it is paid with retired items additionally such as sprites or apparels.
747607_900.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18