Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Shikoire Draws Cel-Shaded
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Shikoire
HELLO HELLO MY TIME HAS COME
Username: Lykanth
Notes: Full body!!!! You know my 'sona
Reference: something fun liiike this for an outfit, if the jeans could be a bit more like these Keep the collar please and thank you!
@Shikoire
HELLO HELLO MY TIME HAS COME
Username: Lykanth
Notes: Full body!!!! You know my 'sona
Reference: something fun liiike this for an outfit, if the jeans could be a bit more like these Keep the collar please and thank you!
MZE2TKN.png
@Shikoire

It'll be a little while before I cna aford to buy, but ever since I got that illuminarty piece I've been in lvoe with your art- would you mind putting me on the new pinglist?
@Shikoire

It'll be a little while before I cna aford to buy, but ever since I got that illuminarty piece I've been in lvoe with your art- would you mind putting me on the new pinglist?
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Shikoire could I be added to your pinglist please? ^^
@Shikoire could I be added to your pinglist please? ^^
lamir_sarri_kayn.png
@Shikoire please add me to the new pinglist as I'm short on funds right now!
@Shikoire please add me to the new pinglist as I'm short on funds right now!
QdaBiJf.png
@Shikoire
omg i love this art 0-0 i actually need some characters redrawn 0-0 but ima message you about them!
@Shikoire
omg i love this art 0-0 i actually need some characters redrawn 0-0 but ima message you about them!
Check out DWF!
@Lykanth *blows kiss* you got it! I'm sorry about your vault. I know you've been waiting on a full-body slot for a very long time also though, so sorry-not-sorry I pinged XD go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready

@LemonQuartz, @kayn, @RogueHazel pinglist'd!

(LemonQuartz, I remember that! That one was really fun to draw, I loved drawing the moon/pearl/sphere and the long whippy tail. And the eyes.)

Mollyf50 I just responded to your PM and don't need to ping but so that I know I responded, making note here. I responded. 10/10 good job Shiko
@Lykanth *blows kiss* you got it! I'm sorry about your vault. I know you've been waiting on a full-body slot for a very long time also though, so sorry-not-sorry I pinged XD go ahead and send payment whenever you're ready

@LemonQuartz, @kayn, @RogueHazel pinglist'd!

(LemonQuartz, I remember that! That one was really fun to draw, I loved drawing the moon/pearl/sphere and the long whippy tail. And the eyes.)

Mollyf50 I just responded to your PM and don't need to ping but so that I know I responded, making note here. I responded. 10/10 good job Shiko
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
@shikoire

-cries-
I'm poor right now. May I please be added to the pinglist again?
@shikoire

-cries-
I'm poor right now. May I please be added to the pinglist again?
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Shikoire Ooh your art is so nice! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@Shikoire Ooh your art is so nice! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke, absolutely! Thank you! :D
@SarcasticHawke, absolutely! Thank you! :D
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10