Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K64's Art Shop || [40kt busts] [offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
[center][size=6]Kirmon's Art Shop[/size][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/14vcadb.png[/img] [size=2][url=https://orig00.deviantart.net/e440/f/2017/166/0/a/even_more_commissions_by_kirmon64-dbcsh1c.png]more examples[/url][/size] [b][size=4]Before You Order[/size][/b] • Generally, I only have slots open when I'm streaming - it helps prevent me from getting overwhelmed and procrastinating :') If I'm offline or my slots are full, I can add you to my pinglist. • Even when I'm streaming, please post in the thread first, just so I know the order everyone has claimed a slot in. • Please send a visual ref as well as a little bit about your character's personality (so that I know what expression they should have!) • You can claim a slot and post your ref later - just keep in mind I go through these [i]really[/i] fast, if I'm waiting for your ref for more than an hour I will give your slot to the next person. I will hold you over for next time though, don't worry :) • [u][size=4]All art is 40kt/40g[/size][/u]. The character's complexity doesn't matter, and I will draw all apparel/skins. Complex designs will be simplified. • You can pay with a mix of currencies, or a mix of currency and items (listed in the next post). [b]I will draw:[/b] • Dragons • Mammals • Birds • Anthros/Furries in general • Robots [b]I will not draw:[/b] • Humans • Things with human faces • I hate drawing humans :'D [rule] [size=4][b]Other Stuff[/b][/size] • Between 16:00 and 19:00 (FR time) is my usual stream start time, though this varies. • [i]Occasionally[/i] I will color art. If you're interested in this, let me know when you post your ref. There is no guarantee I'll color it though, sorry - it takes a lot longer than the lines and is hard on my wrist/hand, so I avoid doing it most of the time. Due to this, the price is 200kt/200g. • Watching the stream is always an optional thing; you can also post in the stream chat even if you don't have a Picarto account :D • You may end up with a smaller bust (down to shoulders) or a larger one (full torso), it just depends on the character and how much room I have left on the canvas. • Since (most) of the art here will be lineart-only, feel free to color it yourself! Or even commission someone else to color it, if you want. [quote=SLOTS] [LIST=1] [/list] [/quote] [quote=TO DO LIST] [LIST=1] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2333358/31#post_30843414]Malachite[/url] - robot creature fullbody, lines only (150kt) [*] YetDarker - Karuma [/list] [/quote] [quote=AWAITING PAYMENT] [LIST=1] [/list] [/quote] [b]Pinglist[/b] [quote] [size=1] RowdyScooter Valemora Fizzywits DigDog Rozpierdylka Sacnite OnABadBet TheNightDancer kragar Killjoy2170 Polyamorous treesponge Avene Kyrislian Juri01 seamadeland brokenstone Tigenki Theravensheflys mama280 TingeOfGrey Evermagical Smokeybunny DeltaDarklight PaintedScarlet Seagold3733 Amithea Plusle Zoroark0329 QuetzalQueen OzRunner SilverDeath mildu ZenithNadir bisou seraMars Chalk Avarosa maidofthemist13 luxxe NohrianWyvern Crescentstar711 Putin FlareSolaire lemecrazy Renepolumorfous Lunila Jeana SamuelMaybird Unyko Elpide YetDarker KoryuEdelgard kennythedoomer Disillusionist Nostalgic FauveNox BrownDragon Lumyne Saddi Haoang20082 liantal WinterBliss hayum BlueJaysFeather HatiSchmati Cryoluxa Kristan Twye Kassinator Bladeofthestars [/size] [/quote]
Kirmon's Art Shop

14vcadb.png
more examples

Before You Order
• Generally, I only have slots open when I'm streaming - it helps prevent me from getting overwhelmed and procrastinating :') If I'm offline or my slots are full, I can add you to my pinglist.
• Even when I'm streaming, please post in the thread first, just so I know the order everyone has claimed a slot in.
• Please send a visual ref as well as a little bit about your character's personality (so that I know what expression they should have!)
• You can claim a slot and post your ref later - just keep in mind I go through these really fast, if I'm waiting for your ref for more than an hour I will give your slot to the next person. I will hold you over for next time though, don't worry :)

All art is 40kt/40g. The character's complexity doesn't matter, and I will draw all apparel/skins. Complex designs will be simplified.
• You can pay with a mix of currencies, or a mix of currency and items (listed in the next post).

I will draw:
• Dragons
• Mammals
• Birds
• Anthros/Furries in general
• Robots

I will not draw:
• Humans
• Things with human faces
• I hate drawing humans :'D

Other Stuff
• Between 16:00 and 19:00 (FR time) is my usual stream start time, though this varies.
Occasionally I will color art. If you're interested in this, let me know when you post your ref. There is no guarantee I'll color it though, sorry - it takes a lot longer than the lines and is hard on my wrist/hand, so I avoid doing it most of the time. Due to this, the price is 200kt/200g.
• Watching the stream is always an optional thing; you can also post in the stream chat even if you don't have a Picarto account :D
• You may end up with a smaller bust (down to shoulders) or a larger one (full torso), it just depends on the character and how much room I have left on the canvas.
• Since (most) of the art here will be lineart-only, feel free to color it yourself! Or even commission someone else to color it, if you want.

SLOTS wrote:
TO DO LIST wrote:
  1. Malachite - robot creature fullbody, lines only (150kt)
  2. YetDarker - Karuma
AWAITING PAYMENT wrote:

Pinglist
Quote:

RowdyScooter Valemora Fizzywits DigDog Rozpierdylka Sacnite OnABadBet TheNightDancer kragar Killjoy2170 Polyamorous treesponge Avene Kyrislian Juri01 seamadeland brokenstone Tigenki Theravensheflys mama280 TingeOfGrey Evermagical Smokeybunny DeltaDarklight PaintedScarlet Seagold3733 Amithea Plusle Zoroark0329 QuetzalQueen OzRunner SilverDeath mildu ZenithNadir bisou seraMars Chalk Avarosa maidofthemist13 luxxe NohrianWyvern Crescentstar711 Putin FlareSolaire lemecrazy Renepolumorfous Lunila Jeana SamuelMaybird Unyko Elpide YetDarker KoryuEdelgard kennythedoomer Disillusionist Nostalgic FauveNox BrownDragon Lumyne Saddi Haoang20082 liantal WinterBliss hayum BlueJaysFeather HatiSchmati Cryoluxa Kristan Twye Kassinator Bladeofthestars
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
[size=5]Item List[/size] You can pay partly or wholly in these items! This list will change as I obtain the things I need. Each is valued at LAH. [item=crimson jadevine][item=black tulip][item=maidens blush][item=gradish][item=sand creeper][item=vibrant prickly insect][item=crumbling leather] [item=green ooze][item=grey slime] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=206569&did=26258849]Apparel listed here[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38246546]Familiars listed here[/url] (most are expensive atm, unfortunately)
Item List

You can pay partly or wholly in these items! This list will change as I obtain the things I need. Each is valued at LAH.

Crimson Jadevine Black Tulip Maidens Blush Gradish Sand Creeper Vibrant Prickly Insect Crumbling Leather Green Ooze Grey Slime

Apparel listed here
Familiars listed here (most are expensive atm, unfortunately)
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
Hello! How do you feel about drawing a shiny mightyena (maybe just mightyena since it won't be colored) bust?
@Kirmon64
Hello! How do you feel about drawing a shiny mightyena (maybe just mightyena since it won't be colored) bust?
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara

I can do that, sure! I'll add a little color so you can tell :)
@Yara

I can do that, sure! I'll add a little color so you can tell :)
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
Thank you! I'll send payment!
@Kirmon64
Thank you! I'll send payment!
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Kirmon64 Would you mind doing a bust of this girl, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12936071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129361/12936071_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kirmon64

Would you mind doing a bust of this girl, please?

12936071_350.png
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@DrZiegler

Certainly!
@DrZiegler

Certainly!
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64

Awesome! I'll send payment over now :D
@Kirmon64

Awesome! I'll send payment over now :D
ice.gif
frostwalkers #90489
- she/her | lesbian | 21+
- double check your pings please!
- adoptables | coli challenges | projects
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@Kirmon64 , Hello! May I order two pieces?

One will be Furry/Anthro : Headshot (Can I send it in PM?)

And the other will be a Redbird : Bust (can Send in pm)

If I cannot do two pieces then may I do just the Furry/Anthro and possibly be added to a pinglist? :)
@Kirmon64 , Hello! May I order two pieces?

One will be Furry/Anthro : Headshot (Can I send it in PM?)

And the other will be a Redbird : Bust (can Send in pm)

If I cannot do two pieces then may I do just the Furry/Anthro and possibly be added to a pinglist? :)
m59NfS2.png
@RowdyScooter

Just one for now please, gonna be wrapping up in a bit :) But I will add you to the pinglist - I will likely draw more either tomorrow or the day after c: So yes feel free to send me your ref in a PM!
@RowdyScooter

Just one for now please, gonna be wrapping up in a bit :) But I will add you to the pinglist - I will likely draw more either tomorrow or the day after c: So yes feel free to send me your ref in a PM!
13thKingdom wrote:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55