Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K64's Art Shop || [40kt busts] [offline]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
@Kirmon64
Heyy, drop me a ping if that last spot is open / whenever it might be open? :D
@Kirmon64
Heyy, drop me a ping if that last spot is open / whenever it might be open? :D
@RowdyScooter I did Sol this time! I figure I'll get Crescent next time. So just 35k for Sol, and whenever I do Crescent you can pay for her then c: [img]http://i.imgur.com/wCoGQlp.png[/img] @Valemora Here's Shade! Thank you <3 And thanks for the extra too, I hope he's to your liking :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/wenkzBH.png[/img]
@RowdyScooter

I did Sol this time! I figure I'll get Crescent next time. So just 35k for Sol, and whenever I do Crescent you can pay for her then c:
wCoGQlp.png

@Valemora

Here's Shade! Thank you <3 And thanks for the extra too, I hope he's to your liking :D
wenkzBH.png
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64
*screeches* OMG, he's so gorgeous! The mask!.. The cloak!.. The feathers!.. The tiny red beads!.. Aaaah, so beautiful, I can't even find enough words to describe it! So happy I found your shop, your art is absolutely wonderful.
@Kirmon64
*screeches* OMG, he's so gorgeous! The mask!.. The cloak!.. The feathers!.. The tiny red beads!.. Aaaah, so beautiful, I can't even find enough words to describe it! So happy I found your shop, your art is absolutely wonderful.
@RowdyScooter @Valemora @Whimzica

Hey all! I'm streaming again. The plan is to do some art for a friend, first, and then do RowdyScooter's Crescent; after that we'll see. Probably won't do your Fortuna tonight, Valemora.

And, as always, no need to watch the stream! It's just an option if you're bored or wanna see me work :D

Hey all! I'm streaming again. The plan is to do some art for a friend, first, and then do RowdyScooter's Crescent; after that we'll see. Probably won't do your Fortuna tonight, Valemora.

And, as always, no need to watch the stream! It's just an option if you're bored or wanna see me work :D
13thKingdom wrote:
@RowdyScooter Here's Crescent! [img]http://i.imgur.com/k6pgpmV.png[/img]
@RowdyScooter

Here's Crescent!

k6pgpmV.png
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
Aww, slept through it all again and missed all the interesting stuff D: No wonder, though: it's 6pm FR time and... 4am here.
Huh. I do need to go to bed. >__<
@Kirmon64
Aww, slept through it all again and missed all the interesting stuff D: No wonder, though: it's 6pm FR time and... 4am here.
Huh. I do need to go to bed. >__<
@Valemora
I'm gonna have to stream earlier at some point for your sake, lol! What would the best time for you be, around 1pm FR time probably?
@Valemora
I'm gonna have to stream earlier at some point for your sake, lol! What would the best time for you be, around 1pm FR time probably?
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64 Aww, that's very nice of you! :D Yes, I'm usually here around 1-4 pm FR time, and I'd love to watch you draw! :D No need to switch the plans on my accord, though, of course :3
@Kirmon64 Aww, that's very nice of you! :D Yes, I'm usually here around 1-4 pm FR time, and I'd love to watch you draw! :D No need to switch the plans on my accord, though, of course :3

Hey all, I'm streaming again! Mind the music. Warming up with some of my own stuff first. I may or may not do your Fortuna today, Valemora - not really feeling Guardians today. (Those neck fins, how do??) Course, I imagine you might not be here at this point anyway, whoops XD

Edit: Also, possibly mild gore warning for the stream as of this edit? Gross zombie dragon, basically. No exposed innards or anything though, it's old mostly-cleaned wounds.

Hey all, I'm streaming again! Mind the music. Warming up with some of my own stuff first. I may or may not do your Fortuna today, Valemora - not really feeling Guardians today. (Those neck fins, how do??) Course, I imagine you might not be here at this point anyway, whoops XD

Edit: Also, possibly mild gore warning for the stream as of this edit? Gross zombie dragon, basically. No exposed innards or anything though, it's old mostly-cleaned wounds.
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
I'm actually here! :D And hello again, zombie dragon alchemist, long time no see :3
A bit sad that you're not feeling Guardians this time (though they are somewhat finny-cky, I have to admit), but oh well, next time, I guess! Your art is gorgeous, so I totally don't mind waiting :3

Or... would you prefer drawing someone else, maybe? My lair is pretty diverse and I'd be glad to get something for any of them - Fortuna just happens to be one of my favorites who for some reason hasn't gotten any art yet. No pressure though, just a suggestion! :D
(btw, it's a standing offer. I mean it, pick anyone whenever you feel like it, I'd be happy no matter who you choose and, of course, will pay for it :3 Naturally, it's totally fine if you don't, just mentioning in case you feel like it at some point!)
@Kirmon64
I'm actually here! :D And hello again, zombie dragon alchemist, long time no see :3
A bit sad that you're not feeling Guardians this time (though they are somewhat finny-cky, I have to admit), but oh well, next time, I guess! Your art is gorgeous, so I totally don't mind waiting :3

Or... would you prefer drawing someone else, maybe? My lair is pretty diverse and I'd be glad to get something for any of them - Fortuna just happens to be one of my favorites who for some reason hasn't gotten any art yet. No pressure though, just a suggestion! :D
(btw, it's a standing offer. I mean it, pick anyone whenever you feel like it, I'd be happy no matter who you choose and, of course, will pay for it :3 Naturally, it's totally fine if you don't, just mentioning in case you feel like it at some point!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55