Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
@Intrusion

If you mean my custom offer payment, it means enough leveled up dragons to equal up to 100 levels! :0 I pinged both "books for fodder (dragons)" and "simple custom" pinglists because it was a custom offer for levels, my apologies if you got an unwanted ping!

@Intrusion

If you mean my custom offer payment, it means enough leveled up dragons to equal up to 100 levels! :0 I pinged both "books for fodder (dragons)" and "simple custom" pinglists because it was a custom offer for levels, my apologies if you got an unwanted ping!

Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Malachite

I can do that, sure! :D I've done design-work and fullbodies for people before, they just tend to take me a while so I wasn't gonna offer them here - but I've gotten a lot fewer orders than I expected so I'm more than willing :D

Are you looking for just a sketch? Or something cleaner with colors? I'd be willing to do a fullbody w/ colors for 100 levels I think, since the design sounds quite simple, let me know if that works for you? :D
Or if you just want a sketch I can dial that back obvs lol, it's up to you~
@Malachite

I can do that, sure! :D I've done design-work and fullbodies for people before, they just tend to take me a while so I wasn't gonna offer them here - but I've gotten a lot fewer orders than I expected so I'm more than willing :D

Are you looking for just a sketch? Or something cleaner with colors? I'd be willing to do a fullbody w/ colors for 100 levels I think, since the design sounds quite simple, let me know if that works for you? :D
Or if you just want a sketch I can dial that back obvs lol, it's up to you~
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64

Something cleaner with colors would be nice, but unfortunately, I don't think I can raise 100 levels before the end of the day xD A sketch should do fine. I just needed some help getting proportions down, along with what makes sense for a creature like that ^^
@Kirmon64

Something cleaner with colors would be nice, but unfortunately, I don't think I can raise 100 levels before the end of the day xD A sketch should do fine. I just needed some help getting proportions down, along with what makes sense for a creature like that ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

ok, that's totally fair! :D How many levels do you think you'll be able to do? I think for just a sketch 25 is probably fine? - my sketches are like these btw
@Malachite

ok, that's totally fair! :D How many levels do you think you'll be able to do? I think for just a sketch 25 is probably fine? - my sketches are like these btw
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64

I have 6 fodder dragons available to me right now. Assuming I have the time, I should have 60 levels ready before the maintenance. People keep taking my attention, though xD
@Kirmon64

I have 6 fodder dragons available to me right now. Assuming I have the time, I should have 60 levels ready before the maintenance. People keep taking my attention, though xD
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

I guess see how many of them you're able to get done then lol! If you manage to get the 60 or close to it I can def do lines :D
@Malachite

I guess see how many of them you're able to get done then lol! If you manage to get the 60 or close to it I can def do lines :D
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64

Sounds good to me ^^
@Kirmon64

Sounds good to me ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@crateshya

Hello, I hate to say this so late in the week, much less the day, but I don't think I'll be able to complete my order. This week has been very stressful for IRL reasons and I haven't had as much time to train fodder as I had wanted to. If you've started work on it (or even if you haven't) I'm happy to discuss treasure payment.
@crateshya

Hello, I hate to say this so late in the week, much less the day, but I don't think I'll be able to complete my order. This week has been very stressful for IRL reasons and I haven't had as much time to train fodder as I had wanted to. If you've started work on it (or even if you haven't) I'm happy to discuss treasure payment.
deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
@Obscaenus Better late than never- I have no levels from you recorded down and have not started since it'll take a while to get through my orders. I'll talk to you after the push and NotN things have settled in if that's ok!

@Rockelle Let me know if you need to do the rest in treasure, too, if you cannot get the rest of the levels in by 22:59 FR time tonight, ok?
@Obscaenus Better late than never- I have no levels from you recorded down and have not started since it'll take a while to get through my orders. I'll talk to you after the push and NotN things have settled in if that's ok!

@Rockelle Let me know if you need to do the rest in treasure, too, if you cannot get the rest of the levels in by 22:59 FR time tonight, ok?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Kirmon64

Artist: Kirmon64
Request: Colored Bust
Reference(s): imgur.com/knz7xAn.png
Payment: 10 level 10 dragons
Other info: none!
@Kirmon64

Artist: Kirmon64
Request: Colored Bust
Reference(s): imgur.com/knz7xAn.png
Payment: 10 level 10 dragons