Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Kura's Shop- 1 RLC slot
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@WildPariah I think I could do up to two charas, depending on the scene/posing. If you'd like PM the details?
@WildPariah I think I could do up to two charas, depending on the scene/posing. If you'd like PM the details?
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika

Hello!!! Are you still open for a fr slot? C:
@kuramika

Hello!!! Are you still open for a fr slot? C:
tBKABOC.pnghgZSvMM.pngckUIYtp.png
@kuramika: Could I be added to the pinglist please? ^ ^
@kuramika: Could I be added to the pinglist please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Fishpratt yup!

@Mercurialwings added <3
@Fishpratt yup!

@Mercurialwings added <3
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika

Can I go on the pinglist please? Thanks
@kuramika

Can I go on the pinglist please? Thanks
y6Tz96p.png
Username: Rubyy
Type: lined bust please!
Payment: gems
References: [ ref ] [ aesthetic ]
Details: nothing specifically that I can think of, feel free to pm if you have any questions!
Username: Rubyy
Type: lined bust please!
Payment: gems
References: [ ref ] [ aesthetic ]
Details: nothing specifically that I can think of, feel free to pm if you have any questions!
@Rubyy should have a sketch for approval in a few hours~
@Rubyy should have a sketch for approval in a few hours~
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika Wonderful, thank you!
@kuramika Wonderful, thank you!
@kuramika

can I be added to your pinglist please :3
@kuramika

can I be added to your pinglist please :3
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
@kuramika [b]edit[/b] didn't ping you at first :> [left][b]Username:[/b] Exeidur [b]Type:[/b] Fullbody - Sketch [b]Payment:[/b]Gems & Treasure (combination) [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6895039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68951/6895039_350.png[/img] [/url] She has a humanoid headshot in her bio already, but no fullbody references. If it's alright, I'll look up some references for her outfit later, so you'll know what exactly I'm looking for! If you're accepting my order, that is ^^ [b]Details:[/b] A bit annoyed-looking, serious, maybe arms folded across her chest. petulant is fine as well :> [/left]
@kuramika

edit didn't ping you at first :>
Username: Exeidur
Type: Fullbody - Sketch
Payment:Gems & Treasure (combination)
References:

6895039_350.png

She has a humanoid headshot in her bio already, but no fullbody references. If it's alright, I'll look up some references for her outfit later, so you'll know what exactly I'm looking for! If you're accepting my order, that is ^^
Details: A bit annoyed-looking, serious, maybe arms folded across her chest. petulant is fine as well :>
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29