Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Kura's Shop- 1 RLC slot
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Exeidur Hiya, just a heads up that sketches don't get any revisions once it is completed, which is why I prefer to have pre-existing references to use. But if you are okay with the no revisions part then I am okay with doing the sketch :>
@Exeidur Hiya, just a heads up that sketches don't get any revisions once it is completed, which is why I prefer to have pre-existing references to use. But if you are okay with the no revisions part then I am okay with doing the sketch :>
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika

No worries, I'm totally fine with that! I trust you'll make something nice with my references, which I'm sending over through PM in a minute!
@kuramika

No worries, I'm totally fine with that! I trust you'll make something nice with my references, which I'm sending over through PM in a minute!
@kuramika could I be added to your pinglist please? ;o;
@kuramika could I be added to your pinglist please? ;o;
@kuramika

Wiggles in, may I get that FR currency slot 0v0?
@kuramika

Wiggles in, may I get that FR currency slot 0v0?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone surething, just fill out the order form and then I will confirm :>
@Cloneclone surething, just fill out the order form and then I will confirm :>
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika
Username: Cloneclone
Type: Bust/Fullbody - Sketch/Lined/Coloured -- Bust/Lined
Payment: Treasure
References: This guy
Details: Admittedly he's a friend of mine so I DON'T KNOW MUCH ON HIM but.... smug smirk? Exhausted 'done with everyones ****' face?
@kuramika
Username: Cloneclone
Type: Bust/Fullbody - Sketch/Lined/Coloured -- Bust/Lined
References: This guy
Details: Admittedly he's a friend of mine so I DON'T KNOW MUCH ON HIM but.... smug smirk? Exhausted 'done with everyones ****' face?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone oki doki! send along the payment and I will get the sketch done for approval within the next 24 hrs
@Cloneclone oki doki! send along the payment and I will get the sketch done for approval within the next 24 hrs
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
^
^
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
[left][b]Username:[/b] EmyNihm [b]Type:[/b] Bust, Sketch [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]References:[/b] [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/4872/45682910455_75f67cc4c8_c.jpg[/img] [b]Details:[/b] Could I have him looking kind of thoughtful or wistful? Whatever pose/perspective works for you since it's a bust. c: I don't have a written up bio for him but this character is a World of Warcraft death knight. He's generally light-hearted and a loyal friend, but sometimes he can get a little melancholy and withdrawn. I'll send payment once I get the ok from you! c: Thanks! [/left]
Username: EmyNihm
Type: Bust, Sketch
References: 45682910455_75f67cc4c8_c.jpg
Details: Could I have him looking kind of thoughtful or wistful? Whatever pose/perspective works for you since it's a bust. c: I don't have a written up bio for him but this character is a World of Warcraft death knight. He's generally light-hearted and a loyal friend, but sometimes he can get a little melancholy and withdrawn. I'll send payment once I get the ok from you! c: Thanks!
@EmyNihm hiya, no problem it should take me a few days to complete. I might have to simplify his pauldrons tho- do you have any more references of them by any chance?
@EmyNihm hiya, no problem it should take me a few days to complete. I might have to simplify his pauldrons tho- do you have any more references of them by any chance?
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29