Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Kura's Shop- 1 RLC slot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@kuramika She is! And thank you ;3;

Her Qunari outfit is my favourite, so that one (if the ropes aren't too hard on you).
@kuramika She is! And thank you ;3;

Her Qunari outfit is my favourite, so that one (if the ropes aren't too hard on you).
21979.png21403.png20819.png761.png8829.png3148.png
@kuramika
Are you still taking requests? If so, I'd like a coloured bust please of this guy:
Z Y X W V

I want him to wearing something like this please

I'll be paying in treasure please.
@kuramika
Are you still taking requests? If so, I'd like a coloured bust please of this guy:
Z Y X W V

I want him to wearing something like this please

I'll be paying in treasure please.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@Mature
Yup there is still a spot! I will do toxiees first if that's okay? I can send you some sketches for approval soon tho :)
@Mature
Yup there is still a spot! I will do toxiees first if that's okay? I can send you some sketches for approval soon tho :)
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@Toxiee

Here's the lineart for now~ I'll do the colours later :> hopefully the ropes will look a bit tidier whith the colours....

29csbh1.jpg
@Toxiee

Here's the lineart for now~ I'll do the colours later :> hopefully the ropes will look a bit tidier whith the colours....

29csbh1.jpg
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika OH MY GOD. Those are so gorgeous! I absolutely love them, oh man. Thank you so so much, especially for coloring it when you didn't have to! :D

Oh, also - do you have a Tumblr or something I can link to when giving credit?
@kuramika OH MY GOD. Those are so gorgeous! I absolutely love them, oh man. Thank you so so much, especially for coloring it when you didn't have to! :D

Oh, also - do you have a Tumblr or something I can link to when giving credit?
@kuramika
Okay, I hope this isn't too difficult, but I'd like a colored bust of this guy: http://imgur.com/a/dApJw

He's the second in command of a race of living shadows. That's the reason his left eye is nothing but a black void that spirals out of control when he's enraged. Might also be the best way to draw him, but I'd leave that up to you. He should also look a bit older than the image of his face would suggest.

I'd also have a normal human I'd like to be drawn if you think the other might be too difficult.

Whatever the case, I'd pay in treasures.
@kuramika
Okay, I hope this isn't too difficult, but I'd like a colored bust of this guy: http://imgur.com/a/dApJw

He's the second in command of a race of living shadows. That's the reason his left eye is nothing but a black void that spirals out of control when he's enraged. Might also be the best way to draw him, but I'd leave that up to you. He should also look a bit older than the image of his face would suggest.

I'd also have a normal human I'd like to be drawn if you think the other might be too difficult.

Whatever the case, I'd pay in treasures.
tumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
@Grimme I'm glad you like it! ;v;
yup its: my doodle account :)
@Grimme I'm glad you like it! ;v;
yup its: my doodle account :)
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@vormung I should be able to draw him!
About how old is he?
@vormung I should be able to draw him!
About how old is he?
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
@kuramika
The answer would be hundreds of years, but that won't help you much :D
So maybe in his forties or something. Old enough that other people would pay him the respect he deserves, especially when he's angry.
@kuramika
The answer would be hundreds of years, but that won't help you much :D
So maybe in his forties or something. Old enough that other people would pay him the respect he deserves, especially when he's angry.
tumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
@toxiee I hope you like it! ;v;

dzgnqu.jpg
@toxiee I hope you like it! ;v;

dzgnqu.jpg
fKzpL8K.jpg
Time zone= +8 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29