Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //—Planets' Art Shop—// Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Planets thank you! I'll add your banner to mine now (:
@Planets thank you! I'll add your banner to mine now (:
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@Remos

Oh em gee I would absolutely love to draw something for your dragons! * v * Added!
@Remos

Oh em gee I would absolutely love to draw something for your dragons! * v * Added!
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@Planets

May I please be added to your pinglist? I would be interested in ordering a painted bust once I get enough funds. c:
@Planets

May I please be added to your pinglist? I would be interested in ordering a painted bust once I get enough funds. c:
UwUnl7O.png
@Nevros

I'd love to, thank you for your interest! I look forward to it! * v *
@Nevros

I'd love to, thank you for your interest! I look forward to it! * v *
@planets bluhbuhghubhuhbfartnoise -- What would you think about doing a colored drago portrait of one of your own hatchlings? I've been stalking your hatchery for a while now and think it'd be really perfect to have a babe from you with art by you. I'd especially love an Infinity baby or perhaps a Space Cadet in the dark, broody color range. And, yes, I'm totally happy waiting.
@planets bluhbuhghubhuhbfartnoise -- What would you think about doing a colored drago portrait of one of your own hatchlings? I've been stalking your hatchery for a while now and think it'd be really perfect to have a babe from you with art by you. I'd especially love an Infinity baby or perhaps a Space Cadet in the dark, broody color range. And, yes, I'm totally happy waiting.
@Isobel

Hehe, hello!
I think that's a really great idea actually! I'm suddenly inspired and also, so honored you would be interested in something like that. \(* v * /) I'll put both of them on a nest and if there is a special looking babe, I'll set him aside!
@Isobel

Hehe, hello!
I think that's a really great idea actually! I'm suddenly inspired and also, so honored you would be interested in something like that. \(* v * /) I'll put both of them on a nest and if there is a special looking babe, I'll set him aside!
@planets -- Oh, yay! Please do let me know when they hatch. I'd love to see the babies~~
@planets -- Oh, yay! Please do let me know when they hatch. I'd love to see the babies~~
@Planets

Oooooh, yesss I am definitely interested so thank you for the ping! I'd love to be placed on your pinglist.

A cleaned up traditional gijinka portrait would be 72k in treasure right? *eyes the treasure that I'm supposed to be saving for projects*
@Planets

Oooooh, yesss I am definitely interested so thank you for the ping! I'd love to be placed on your pinglist.

A cleaned up traditional gijinka portrait would be 72k in treasure right? *eyes the treasure that I'm supposed to be saving for projects*
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Added, thank you so much for your interest!
& Yes, 72kt would be correct! :)
@VoxxVoleur

Added, thank you so much for your interest!
& Yes, 72kt would be correct! :)
@Planets
I would love to be added to your ping list please :3
@Planets
I would love to be added to your ping list please :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18