Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //—Planets' Art Shop—// Pinglist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@cyrallia

Hi! Sorry for the slow response, I was scribbling and trying to come up with some pose ideas that could include your comet. I think I could manage it! Your total would be 320,000t - 5% (16,000) = 304,000t.

If that sounds alright, please send a CR for 152kt, and I'll get started! I will try to have a sketch prepared sometime later this week. :)

(Also, I love his gijinka! Redletter has such nice stuff. <3)
@cyrallia

Hi! Sorry for the slow response, I was scribbling and trying to come up with some pose ideas that could include your comet. I think I could manage it! Your total would be 320,000t - 5% (16,000) = 304,000t.

If that sounds alright, please send a CR for 152kt, and I'll get started! I will try to have a sketch prepared sometime later this week. :)

(Also, I love his gijinka! Redletter has such nice stuff. <3)
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@LittleSunDragon

Hiya! Thanks for submitting an application! Would you happen to have any other sort of image reference for consideration? I am not currently designing gijinkas at this time.
@LittleSunDragon

Hiya! Thanks for submitting an application! Would you happen to have any other sort of image reference for consideration? I am not currently designing gijinkas at this time.
@Planets Oooo. I don't have one because he is a newer dragon. I do have other dragons that I have references for. Would that be easier?
@Planets Oooo. I don't have one because he is a newer dragon. I do have other dragons that I have references for. Would that be easier?
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
@LittleSunDragon

Sure! Feel free to submit up to 3 apps! c:
@LittleSunDragon

Sure! Feel free to submit up to 3 apps! c:
@Planets

ow congrats on your opening~! :D Everything is looking so great~ ; v;

before I filled out a form I wanted to ask, if I ordered a USD commission from you would you be fine if we just took the payment out of the total of your commission from me? :0
I wanted to commission a painted bust which would be $4 right? so you'd only have to pay $6 for the full body or Merchury~ idk, might save us on transaction fees?
up to you, lemmie know what you think~ ^^
@Planets

ow congrats on your opening~! :D Everything is looking so great~ ; v;

before I filled out a form I wanted to ask, if I ordered a USD commission from you would you be fine if we just took the payment out of the total of your commission from me? :0
I wanted to commission a painted bust which would be $4 right? so you'd only have to pay $6 for the full body or Merchury~ idk, might save us on transaction fees?
up to you, lemmie know what you think~ ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
Am I too late? ;^; @planets
Am I too late? ;^; @planets
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Planets

I currently cannot purchase art at the moment due to currently paying off a piece, but I'd love to be on the ping list so I might purchase a Gijinka for Morpheus
@Planets

I currently cannot purchase art at the moment due to currently paying off a piece, but I'd love to be on the ping list so I might purchase a Gijinka for Morpheus
Akhilleus.gif
[size=2]@Planets Awesome! [b]USERNAME:[/b]LittleSunDragon [b]REFERENCE:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13567652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135677/13567652_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Gijinka Traditional Cleaned [b]BIO-FRIENDLY SIZE?[/b] Yes [b]PAYMENT:[/b]Treasure [b]NOTES:[/b] There is a reference photo of him in his bio![/size]
@Planets Awesome!
USERNAME:LittleSunDragon
REFERENCE:
13567652_350.png

TYPE OF COMMISSION: Gijinka Traditional Cleaned
BIO-FRIENDLY SIZE? Yes
PAYMENT:Treasure
NOTES: There is a reference photo of him in his bio!
tumblr_o6y5aaoHVQ1u3wsjco2_500.png
@Remos

Nope! Feel free to post your apps. c:
@Remos

Nope! Feel free to post your apps. c:
@Planets

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Planets

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18