Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //—Planets' Art Shop—// Pinglist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Bloodborne

Added! Thank you so much for your interest!
@Bloodborne

Added! Thank you so much for your interest!
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@KIMJA

Added! Thank you for your interests! :)
@KIMJA

Added! Thank you for your interests! :)
@MahuruRaji

Oh em gee I would be so okay with that! How far up would it bump me up your list, if it does? At best, it would probably still take me at least two weeks to get to started on yours. With that in mind, I'd love to be able to close the slots for this round if we could agree on an equal time frame. C:
@MahuruRaji

Oh em gee I would be so okay with that! How far up would it bump me up your list, if it does? At best, it would probably still take me at least two weeks to get to started on yours. With that in mind, I'd love to be able to close the slots for this round if we could agree on an equal time frame. C:
Bump ( ^ v ^ )
Bump ( ^ v ^ )
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Planets would you be willing to do art of either of these characters? Pixel | Spook
@Planets would you be willing to do art of either of these characters? Pixel | Spook
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531

I don't think I will be able to do your characters justice, but thank you so much for considering me! I really appreciate it! ; v ;
@Lyra531

I don't think I will be able to do your characters justice, but thank you so much for considering me! I really appreciate it! ; v ;
@Planets Ah awesome sounds like a plan~ ^^ oh yeah two weeks sounds fine by me, and honestly I'm cool with you taking as much time as you need there's no rush~, I'll be able to get working on yours by then for sure, if not even before. hue ah well here is my application~ thankies ^^ [size=2]@Planets [b]USERNAME:[/b] MahuruRaji [b]REFERENCE:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15489708] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154898/15489708_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Painted bust ples~ ^^ [b]BIO-FRIENDLY SIZE?[/b] Yes ples~ In fact some kind of horizontal pose would be awesome if you can, fits my bios but nicer that way, like his neck coming in from the side or somethin? ; v; ) [b]PAYMENT:[/b] USD~ [b]NOTES:[/b] Ah all his apparel ples~ and and I want to keep his eyes white with very translucent pupils? kinda like a blind person i guess. And could be be smiling sort of like in a confident kind of way if that makes any sense heh sorry ^^;;;
@Planets

Ah awesome sounds like a plan~ ^^
oh yeah two weeks sounds fine by me, and honestly I'm cool with you taking as much time as you need there's no rush~, I'll be able to get working on yours by then for sure, if not even before.

hue ah well here is my application~ thankies ^^

@Planets
USERNAME: MahuruRaji
REFERENCE:
15489708_350.png

TYPE OF COMMISSION: Painted bust ples~ ^^
BIO-FRIENDLY SIZE? Yes ples~ In fact some kind of horizontal pose would be awesome if you can, fits my bios but nicer that way, like his neck coming in from the side or somethin? ; v; )
PAYMENT: USD~
NOTES: Ah all his apparel ples~ and and I want to keep his eyes white with very translucent pupils? kinda like a blind person i guess. And could be be smiling sort of like in a confident kind of way if that makes any sense heh sorry ^^;;;
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Mimas @LittleSunDragon

Hi! I wanted to tell you that round one slots have been filled. I'm sorry I couldn't complete your applications at this time. Thank you so much for your consideration (it means a lot to me, really!)

I really hope to see you again for the next round! :)
@Mimas @LittleSunDragon

Hi! I wanted to tell you that round one slots have been filled. I'm sorry I couldn't complete your applications at this time. Thank you so much for your consideration (it means a lot to me, really!)

I really hope to see you again for the next round! :)
@Planets could I be added to your pinglist, please?
@Planets could I be added to your pinglist, please?
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment

Absolutely! Thank you so much for your interests!
@TsarinaTorment

Absolutely! Thank you so much for your interests!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18