Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 96
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Sharanay [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] flat [b]Background:[/b] none [b]Payment Method:[/b] egg and treasure [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5455485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54555/5455485_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Zgred/ #5455485 [b]Personality:[/b] he's a mate of an ice queen, but despite of cold coloration he's warm and caring [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] crown and bulb, please [b]Other Info:[/b] none [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Sharanay
TYPE OF COMMISSION: flat
Background: none
Payment Method: egg and treasure
Dragon Image:
5455485_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Zgred/ #5455485
Personality: he's a mate of an ice queen, but despite of cold coloration he's warm and caring
Apparel and Accents: crown and bulb, please
Other Info: none
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
@Auries

With accent sounds good (since it's only 50g extra, it's not too bad) ^^ I can sell the vial no problem! And yeah, no apparel :D
@Auries

With accent sounds good (since it's only 50g extra, it's not too bad) ^^ I can sell the vial no problem! And yeah, no apparel :D
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Sharanay Hi! Your piece will cost 2,2mt.

Yours will be done after I complete Fanartsy's so don't worry about sending funds yet. I will let you know when to do so.
@Sharanay Hi! Your piece will cost 2,2mt.

Yours will be done after I complete Fanartsy's so don't worry about sending funds yet. I will let you know when to do so.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29794076][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297941/29794076_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Vesper [b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, introspective, yet works as a mercenary. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Yes, please! Do I need to list them all out? [b]Other Info:[/b] Feel free to portray her how you like. She has art linked in her bio, if you like to see how others might have portrayed her. [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: mercurialwings
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded Bust
Background: No
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon Image:
29794076_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Vesper
Personality: Quiet, introspective, yet works as a mercenary.
Apparel and Accents: Yes, please! Do I need to list them all out?
Other Info: Feel free to portray her how you like. She has art linked in her bio, if you like to see how others might have portrayed her.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Mercurialwings Hello again!
No need to list all the apparel, I'll figure out what will show in the bust and figure the price for you now:
OK so I'll draw the accent with the wraps around the neck, also have the scarf and the top of the collar!
I will get this girl done for 2.5kg. I hope you don't mind that I will be a bit experimental with your SD as I want to find a way that I enjoy drawing them. I'll make sure you're happy with it of course.

Slots are now full!
@Mercurialwings Hello again!
No need to list all the apparel, I'll figure out what will show in the bust and figure the price for you now:
OK so I'll draw the accent with the wraps around the neck, also have the scarf and the top of the collar!
I will get this girl done for 2.5kg. I hope you don't mind that I will be a bit experimental with your SD as I want to find a way that I enjoy drawing them. I'll make sure you're happy with it of course.

Slots are now full!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: Yes, hello again! ^ ^

No problem and feel free to do whatever you like with her~ I really love your art and hope to eventually get all my favorites something from you someday. xD

I'm going to send payment ahead early, just so I don't forget and you aren't stuck waiting on me when the time comes around. Plus, it helps me keep my FR accounting books straight. .__.;;
@Auries: Yes, hello again! ^ ^

No problem and feel free to do whatever you like with her~ I really love your art and hope to eventually get all my favorites something from you someday. xD

I'm going to send payment ahead early, just so I don't forget and you aren't stuck waiting on me when the time comes around. Plus, it helps me keep my FR accounting books straight. .__.;;
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Fanartsy HERE's your boy! (in the right forum now :sweating:) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378392870811598848/555323430069600257/Loki.png[/img]
@Fanartsy HERE's your boy! (in the right forum now :sweating:)

Loki.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Thank you!! Love my boi <3
Thank you!! Love my boi <3
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Auries I know your slots are full up right now, and I'm sorry if I missed this in the rules, but I'm curious about your USD prices? I know your prices vary based on dragon/apparel/accent/etc., so if you could just give me a range of prices for your fully-shaded busts with backgrounds in either the 400-500 or 550-650g range, that would be fantastic. I just adore the way you draw -- *especially* ridgies -- and I badly want to throw money at you. [emoji=heart]
@Auries I know your slots are full up right now, and I'm sorry if I missed this in the rules, but I'm curious about your USD prices? I know your prices vary based on dragon/apparel/accent/etc., so if you could just give me a range of prices for your fully-shaded busts with backgrounds in either the 400-500 or 550-650g range, that would be fantastic. I just adore the way you draw -- *especially* ridgies -- and I badly want to throw money at you.
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland Hey! Thank you so much! So I price my work in GBP but I'll convert it for you. a basic shaded bust with the highest background would cost around £25 (this would be 0 apparel/accents) so it could range between £25-35. Conversion: $33.15 - $46.42 Thank you for your kind words, If you pay with Paypal I will squeeze you in as I appreciate you helping me like that [emoji=familiar heart]
@Teland Hey! Thank you so much! So I price my work in GBP but I'll convert it for you. a basic shaded bust with the highest background would cost around £25 (this would be 0 apparel/accents) so it could range between £25-35.

Conversion: $33.15 - $46.42

Thank you for your kind words, If you pay with Paypal I will squeeze you in as I appreciate you helping me like that
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 96